FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pennine Sauna Shaw

Pennine Sauna Shaw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rankyl OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Has anybody tried this on a Mixed day, I believe this is now just Tuesdays.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

where is it ? Anyone know ?

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

It's on Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham.

Google it for a phone number.

Lovely little place and the food is excellent.

is it a swinging club?

"It's on Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham.

Google it for a phone number.

Lovely little place and the food is excellent. "

agree with this didn't know they had a mixed day though not been for a while!

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

Have to say that the last time I went it was grubby and in desperate need of a revamp. Attracts the more mature clientele as well...

By *rankyl OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Has anybody been recently on a Tuesday, I went this week and was told that as I wasn't recognised and it was only serious naturalists who went I couldn't enter.

"Have to say that the last time I went it was grubby and in desperate need of a revamp. Attracts the more mature clientele as well... "

Ive heard that too and that they sit around sipping tea and eating pies, which i believe are fab.....

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Has anybody been recently on a Tuesday, I went this week and was told that as I wasn't recognised and it was only serious naturalists who went I couldn't enter. "

Err... That'll be NATURISTS, not Naturalists......

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Has anybody been recently on a Tuesday, I went this week and was told that as I wasn't recognised and it was only serious naturalists who went I couldn't enter. "

If the owner doesn't like the look of you then you won't get in. It's not a place where all and sundry get in, especially single guys. Interestingly, guys are charged less than couples and there's no membership to pay.

Decor wise, yes, it could be described as a little 'tired' but more so than any other club in the north west. Facilities are good; excellent power showers, nice sauna and steam room. There is also a massage room with proper table in it and a dark rest rooms with proper beds.

The food is excellent. All home cooked with large portions, great value. Tea coffee, toasties as well and lamb and leek pie, chilli and curry.

Clientèle wise, yes, on average more mature. You do get young guys in there but the couples that go tend to be more mature although there have been exceptions.

If you're looking for a full blown swinging experience then you'll be very disappointed. On the other hand, if you're looking for a nice environment to chill out, have nice food and perhaps a bit of fun too then you'll like the place. No membership and it's cheap to get in too.

The customers are a mix of the genuine naturist and those that like a bit of fun. Due to this mix the place is not as 'in your face' as some of the other clubs and this is its charm - we travel some way to visit because we like the experience and there's nothing like it anywhere else for us.

By *ostyMan  over a year ago

OLDHAM/MANCHESTER

has anyone any up to date info on the pennine sauna in shaw?particularily Tuesdays?used to be mixed couples day,dont know if it still is,and any couples still going there?

Why are all the fit women baring guys from messaging Moorside Oldham here Kik me please lancs18

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Not been on mixed day but wouldnt be in a rush to try. Been on wednesday once...and only once, weirdest place Ive ever been

» Add a new message to this topic