FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

on non swinging sites we have the option to forward our instant messages to our mobiles when we are not online, would that be easy to organise or is it not a good idea, no one sees our mobile numbers we just get messages forwarded to it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so do you guys not get at least 50 messages every day like most other women or couples? Your battery would last 5 minutes!

There is a tech and cost issue usually with sending to on mobiles.

I only have my phone for internet access (Nokia n95) and all my stuff on fab is done from it. If you have a phone with a good browser (and free internet on your price package), you can use fab just fine.

i agree kitten, i actually nearly posted the same thing last week,

probably a big job and expense to set up im sure, but something like face book has wud be brill.

On a previous lesser quality site that we were on, Local Swingers, they had a mobile feature where you could access your messages, browse profiles etc via your mobile phone, in fact I think it was possible to do pretty much anything on your mobile that could be done on the site, but how many people used it ?

At any given time you'd say maybe 5 or 6 mobile users online.

To be honest, and this is only our opinion, so don't jump down our necks, but we feel there is something very wrong if someone cannot wait to till they get home to look at the website and pick up their messages from a swingers site - maybe they are taking swinging a little to seriously.

As stated, this is only our opinion ..

lol, its not that i cant wait to get home, wen i get home it takes bloomin ages to read my mail, so getting it sent to my fone saves me time, lol

what phones are you using?

As i say, the only thing i can't do on mine is access chat, but apart from that fab is identical.

I know about the cost because i have mobile services set up on my band website.

"what phones are you using?

"

I'm still using the 2 tin cans connected by a piece of string - cannot for the life of me get fabs on there.

Any ideas Why not ?

well tin cans only run internet explorer 5!

To be fair, most phones are only geared for browsing WAP sites, i.e. Those designed for mobile phone access. The Nokia n series, iPhone and more advanced one are meant to allow it. I have tried to configure peoples phones to allow them on Fab, but the basic ones just aren't geared up for it i am afraid.

i get all my instant messages from aol straight to my fone doesnt cost me any extra but just thought i would ask x

i think aol can afford it!

well i pay 9.99 a month for aol and 5.00 for fab supporting. still maybe its cos aol is all paying. oh well was just an idea

Right if you want messages on your phone just set it up to accept e-mails which most phones do so when you get the e-mail notification of getting a message it comes through to your phone.

Simples.

"well tin cans only run internet explorer 5!

To be fair, most phones are only geared for browsing WAP sites, i.e. Those designed for mobile phone access. The Nokia n series, iPhone and more advanced one are meant to allow it. I have tried to configure peoples phones to allow them on Fab, but the basic ones just aren't geared up for it i am afraid."

So should I upgrade my tins cans to yoghurt containers ?

i personally wouldn't bother, you really aren't going to get a 3G signal unless you are using Müller

» Add a new message to this topic