FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Sapiosexual TV or CD (here)

Sapiosexual TV or CD (here)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tephTV67 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Yes that's me ??(Just google it)

Been on here for a while but neglected my account, good news is I'm back with a vengeance.

I have several fantasies, from a romantic evening of wine, dinner, dancing and ....if you're lucky (or I'm d*unk) to Group sex, especially if I am being caressed by several people to the usual spanking / bondage fetish

Would love to meet others especially if you have a nightdress fetish !

I don't bite but can on request

Steph xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

You do know a tv and cd are completely different things? A cd by definition is someone who enjoys dressing but is not bothered about passing. A TV is someone who identifies as the opposite sex but also lives as male. A TS is someone who lives as the opposite sex going through changes. So finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing well knowing your gender proper might help.

Cheshire

"You do know a tv and cd are completely different things? A cd by definition is someone who enjoys dressing but is not bothered about passing. A TV is someone who identifies as the opposite sex but also lives as male. A TS is someone who lives as the opposite sex going through changes. So finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing well knowing your gender proper might help."

someone in a bad mood

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"You do know a tv and cd are completely different things? A cd by definition is someone who enjoys dressing but is not bothered about passing. A TV is someone who identifies as the opposite sex but also lives as male. A TS is someone who lives as the opposite sex going through changes. So finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing well knowing your gender proper might help.

someone in a bad mood

"

Jade was pointing out your mistake, maybe it would be gracious, considering your sapiosexual comment, to acknowledge it?

By *XMandMXxCouple  over a year ago

swindon

Totally owned!!!!

Cheshire

"You do know a tv and cd are completely different things? A cd by definition is someone who enjoys dressing but is not bothered about passing. A TV is someone who identifies as the opposite sex but also lives as male. A TS is someone who lives as the opposite sex going through changes. So finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing well knowing your gender proper might help.

someone in a bad mood

Jade was pointing out your mistake, maybe it would be gracious, considering your sapiosexual comment, to acknowledge it?"

Yes in a very bitchy way,so instead I decided to not to take offence, however as I'm being pressed

CD is actually a cross dresser, they can pass or not also can be Male or Female (some females when cross dressing will attempt to pass as a Male) I sometimes will be happy to dress but not make up or don a wig (reason why I put CD)

TV Transvestite, unlike a CD will always look like a Female

HPW Hairy Panty Wearer

TS Transexual, born in the wrong body MtF or FtM

I dont presume to lecture others on here, so hopefully you now understand why I call myself a CD

Have a nice evening

Steph x

Cheshire

"Totally owned!!!! "

You bring the rope

lancashire

someone in a bad mood

"

Nope I don't have bad moods well I do but I never mean things nasty.

lancashire

someone in a bad mood

Jade was pointing out your mistake, maybe it would be gracious, considering your sapiosexual comment, to acknowledge it?

Yes in a very bitchy way,so instead I decided to not to take offence, however as I'm being pressed

CD is actually a cross dresser, they can pass or not also can be Male or Female (some females when cross dressing will attempt to pass as a Male) I sometimes will be happy to dress but not make up or don a wig (reason why I put CD)

TV Transvestite, unlike a CD will always look like a Female

HPW Hairy Panty Wearer

TS Transexual, born in the wrong body MtF or FtM

I dont presume to lecture others on here, so hopefully you now understand why I call myself a CD

Have a nice evening

Steph x "

See I actually find reality checks only works on people that understand the concept. I was actually only offering abvice take it as you will. Your reaction says nothing about me but tells people everything about you.

By *unfun6969Man  over a year ago

this one

Tran...quilo e'rebody.

I'm sure neither of ye meant offence. Ye'd all get it anyway and probably will. Tv ts cd and boys in make-up, ye all want the same thing right?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tran...quilo e'rebody.

I'm sure neither of ye meant offence. Ye'd all get it anyway and probably will. Tv ts cd and boys in make-up, ye all want the same thing right?

"

Pray tell - what do they all want that is the same?

lancashire

"Tran...quilo e'rebody.

"

I just give up Hun I have way more experiance and when your ts you face discrimination on a daily basis. I accept what I am always have. We don't all want the same thing i respect all trans but like I explained a cd a tv are different things which I now interpreted as does not have a fucking clue what it is.

By *olaTvEssexTV/TS  over a year ago

benfleet

This is a wonderful question and like all questions about labels, it can have various answers all depending on the individual and the circumstances. I personally am not a big fan of labels, since they tend to pigeon hole people into a group without a care for their individualism. On the other hand, labels help get conversation started and that is always a good thing. So here goes my take on the definitions.

As our society grows and matures, so do our definitions. Transsexual (also can be spelled transexual) is the medical term for a person who has changed their physical gender to their desired target gender. So in my case, I changed my gender from male to a female (MtF). This is also true of a female to male (FtM) as well. A transsexual lives fulltime in their new gender and usually has had some sort of reassignment surgery changing their physical appearance and/or hormone replacement. In the strictest sense, a transsexual is a person who has had surgery to change their physical appearance to match their target gender and live fulltime as this gender. Some transsexuals move into society and live solely as their target gender and identify as only male or only female.

Now, transgender is a more general term and has been widely accepted as politically correct; only really because transsexual has had such a negative stigma associated with it from the 70’s (and beyond). Maybe this is why I tend to call myself a transgendered woman, or for short a transwoman. Though transgender can refer to any person that dabbles in the binary male/female roles opposite to their birth gender. This is the more common definition of transgender and the umbrella it covers.

I’m going to put both transvestite and cross-dresser together for simplicity. Transvestites and cross-dressers are typically heterosexual males who wear traditionally feminine clothing. Transvestite has been labeled in the past to associate cross-dressing with sexual arousal, but that term has changed to transvestic fetishism.

Cross-dressers don’t associate with the LGBTQ community and don’t see themselves as anything but straight/heterosexual. Drag queens and drag kings are not usually labeled as cross-dressers/transvestites. Why? Good question, actually. People that dress in drag tend to be gay and cross-dressers tend to be straight.

As with all labels, nothing is black and white and there is plenty of gray area. One person might identify as transgender but not as transsexual; another as cross-dresser and not transvestite. There are also people who don’t identify as any gender. They are genderqueer and don’t feel part of the society norm of binary gender (male or female) and the stereotypes associated with each gender. I like to think of genderqueer as “gender free”; free of all gender labels and gender stereotypes, including clothes, roles and any society gender conformity.

I hope I helped answer the challenging definitions of labels. As always, keep those questions coming!

These boxes really confuse me.

My worry with the above is on one point - I don't see myself as a drag queen. Drag implies a certain persona and a particular kind of makeup style.

Whilst I always admit, I put on a lot of makeup, the way I apply it focuses on achieving natural feminine look.

So.. what box should I pack myself into?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"These boxes really confuse me.

My worry with the above is on one point - I don't see myself as a drag queen. Drag implies a certain persona and a particular kind of makeup style.

Whilst I always admit, I put on a lot of makeup, the way I apply it focuses on achieving natural feminine look.

So.. what box should I pack myself into? "

I'm not going in any box .I'm me

durham

"Tran...quilo e'rebody.

"

we want the same thing ...Belinda Carlisle sang that one ....I think you are way off on that little comment .isn't life great xxx

lancashire

Completely right stace

By *meenaTV/TS  over a year ago

chesterfield

im a cross dresser and do my best to look feminine I dnt want to be a woman etc etc

life is to short and to much hate etc in the world as it is so who really cares who is what n who is not

everyone is different thank god

I have no labels I'm me and bloody good at what I do lol anyway happy swinging to you all x

So op as I understand it your more attracted to someone's mind than their looks or what's in their undies so highly intelligent people turn u on just to get this thread back on track

"Tran...quilo e'rebody.

we want the same thing ...Belinda Carlisle sang that one ....I think you are way off on that little comment .isn't life great xxx"

think he meant you all want to be accepted for who you are and not some one with a label

Thanks jade, I wasn't entirely sure but you have just upgraded me to a TV

durham

"Tran...quilo e'rebody.

we want the same thing ...Belinda Carlisle sang that one ....I think you are way off on that little comment .isn't life great xxxthink he meant you all want to be accepted for who you are and not some one with a label"

I've got a few labels mine say principles Debenhams per una xxx

Cheshire

"So op as I understand it your more attracted to someone's mind than their looks or what's in their undies so highly intelligent people turn u on just to get this thread back on track "

Exactly

I have met plenty in the scene and found that the more confident (not arrogant, can't stand arrogance) and intelligent people fascinating and yes arousing !

Thank you for getting back on topic

durham

Trouble is not many see the funny side of life .I'm confident not arrogant at all but i do like a laugh ..unlike some terrible tossers I've met on here .

lancashire

"Thanks jade, I wasn't entirely sure but you have just upgraded me to a TV "

My pleasure your obviously a tv not a cd take that as a compliment.

lancashire

"Trouble is not many see the funny side of life .I'm confident not arrogant at all but i do like a laugh ..unlike some terrible tossers I've met on here ."

With experiance comes confidence Stace a lot mistake it for arrogance it's not. Do this long enough we know the mistakes we made. But some people refuse to listen. There more of a faze that a gender.

Confidence is a state of mind x

lancashire

Experiance taught me a lot and respect others is a trait I value. Also zero time for idiots is another I have that just down to the growing numbers.

I don't think there's a connection between sapio sexuality and pedantry

Part of me thinks it's bollox. There are some people with sexy minds who turn me on alot to talk with but when the chips are down the physical connection is lacking

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Nightie69 I hope you can fulfill your fantasies and enjoy life. I just read what you were looking for instead of getting the dictionary out. Wished I lived nearer I would offer to try and help you to make your fantasies cum true xxx

Cheshire

"I don't think there's a connection between sapio sexuality and pedantry

Part of me thinks it's bollox. There are some people with sexy minds who turn me on alot to talk with but when the chips are down the physical connection is lacking "

I think it was back in the 90s when I used to go out to Canal street a lot, and one night in Napoleons I got chatting to a Guy, (I was convinced I was 100% straight at the time) we must've talked for a couple of hours and I realised I found him very attractive, he then said something that stuck 'I would love to just look at you, parading around my apartment in your finery' massive smile on his face 'no touching just admire you and your company'

I melted, the conversation about femininity and why we do what we do etc.,got me going but the thought of going to his apartment dressing for him, I realised he had turned my brain on so much I didn't particularly care about his looks.

My sex drive isn't the same as it once was, I have been to Saunas and other places were sex can easily be found, but I find i am not turned on as much (prefer Fetish events to be honest, where my fetishistic Crossdressing comes into play) so I know I cannot turn up drop knickers then F off afterwards and feel fulfilled.

Agreed the physical connection may not work out but maybe I'm just not into Sex anymore (although I do have several Fantasies)

And yes I'm attracted to intelligence not that I am arrogant enough to believe I am very intelligent.

Cheshire

"Nightie69 I hope you can fulfill your fantasies and enjoy life. I just read what you were looking for instead of getting the dictionary out. Wished I lived nearer I would offer to try and help you to make your fantasies cum true xxx "

You bring the Irun Bru I'll bring a smile

"You do know a tv and cd are completely different things? A cd by definition is someone who enjoys dressing but is not bothered about passing. A TV is someone who identifies as the opposite sex but also lives as male. A TS is someone who lives as the opposite sex going through changes. So finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing well knowing your gender proper might help."

Well Said x

lancashire

Well Said x"

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

A very good brief summary of the the different terms - nice to read such a thing on here xx

"These boxes really confuse me.

So.. what box should I pack myself into? "

Simple answer..... A stunner.xx

"Yes that's me ??(Just google it)

Been on here for a while but neglected my account, good news is I'm back with a vengeance.

I have several fantasies, from a romantic evening of wine, dinner, dancing and ....if you're lucky (or I'm d*unk) to Group sex, especially if I am being caressed by several people to the usual spanking / bondage fetish

Would love to meet others especially if you have a nightdress fetish !

I don't bite but can on request

Steph xxx"

Nightdresses xxxx

Cheshire

lancashire

A very good brief summary of the the different terms - nice to read such a thing on here xx"

I think it was taken wrong not that I am bothered. I just don't go out of my way to upset people. Not my style

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Tran...quilo e'rebody.

we want the same thing ...Belinda Carlisle sang that one ....I think you are way off on that little comment .isn't life great xxxthink he meant you all want to be accepted for who you are and not some one with a labelI've got a few labels mine say principles Debenhams per una xxx"

Mine say Kurt Geiger xx

» Add a new message to this topic