FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Northern Ireland swingers club

Northern Ireland swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rchippy OP   Man  over a year ago

omagh

The first propers swingers club is in planning and may open quite soon, somewhere in Northern Ireland. This will be a proper underground swingers club in a secure location. There needs to be plenty of interest for this to go ahead. What you guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have one down south already..

TheRevolution @theVenue

Proper club, purpose built. Private secure parking, full bar, social area. Public and private play rooms.

We run parties all the time.. Our next ones on Friday!!

Be great to have one up nth too though.. I feel a road trip coming on

Have heard many stories about swingers clubs opening in N.I. but they never seem to happen...

Would be great to see one, but, I don't think anyones gonna be holding their breath too long on this one.....

omagh

"Have heard many stories about swingers clubs opening in N.I. but they never seem to happen...

Would be great to see one, but, I don't think anyones gonna be holding their breath too long on this one....."

It's not me planing this club, so I can't say for sure, but I have been chatting to the couple who intend to open it. They have a secure venue and funds necessary to transform this venue into a proper club. They need to see a lot of interest before they will invest this money, so lets get behind these guys here on this forum and spread the word. If we don't, it won't go ahead.

So it's in everyone's interest here to be positive and spread the word about this project.

"Have heard many stories about swingers clubs opening in N.I. but they never seem to happen...

Would be great to see one, but, I don't think anyones gonna be holding their breath too long on this one.....

It's not me planing this club, so I can't say for sure, but I have been chatting to the couple who intend to open it. They have a secure venue and funds necessary to transform this venue into a proper club. They need to see a lot of interest before they will invest this money, so lets get behind these guys here on this forum and spread the word. If we don't, it won't go ahead.

So it's in everyone's interest here to be positive and spread the word about this project."

Spread the word about something that may or may not happen, about an un named un known couple? Like how's that work?

omagh

Spread the word about something that may or may not happen, about an un named un known couple? Like how's that work?

All I'm doing here is trying to gauge if people would be interested if this was to happen. If there is enough interest, I'm told it will happen.

SO IF A CLUB WERE TO OPEN, WHO WOULD COME?

"Spread the word about something that may or may not happen, about an un named un known couple? Like how's that work?

All I'm doing here is trying to gauge if people would be interested if this was to happen. If there is enough interest, I'm told it will happen.

SO IF A CLUB WERE TO OPEN, WHO WOULD COME?"

"if u build it they shall come" its great to see people with a little initiative trying toget something going. Best of luck to the couple I hope their venture works out. Oh and best ignore the negativity and scepticism if Alexander graham bell

had paid heed to the dubious people surrounding him well where would we be today. Go for it I only wish I were in the area to attend os if its anything like "the venue" in Dublin it will be a blast. Have fun guys

We have gone through this before. At least twice a year someone on here posts about how they know of someone who if there's enough interest saying they will open a club

In the 5/6 years I'm on here I'm still not holding my breath

The last swingers venue up here was infiltrated by the SW and was closed down

Accounts of genuine couples on here have been exposed in the SW

The fact that the op says " underground " really does sum up the attitude if NI folk to swingers. Whilst that attitude exists I really can't see a club opening

I'd like to see how they would get it past planning for a start

Never know until we try is all I'm saying

A little optimism wouldn't hurt. Ok so u have been here a while and have seen it before and yes not everything works out but surely we need to try and have a little hope, otherwise nothing will ever happen

omagh

"We have gone through this before. At least twice a year someone on here posts about how they know of someone who if there's enough interest saying they will open a club

The fact that the op says " underground " really does sum up the attitude if NI folk to swingers. Whilst that attitude exists I really can't see a club opening

"

Yes, I get the fact that you have seen posts like this before and nothing ever came of it and as I say the club is nothing to do with me, so I don't really know. But why not give them the encouragement they need. Fair play to them for trying to do something. That's the attitude in Northern Ireland, no matter what you go to do, there is always sinics and negativity around it!

omagh

"Never know until we try is all I'm saying

A little optimism wouldn't hurt. Ok so u have been here a while and have seen it before and yes not everything works out but surely we need to try and have a little hope, otherwise nothing will ever happen "

Need more people like you up here lol

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

if they manage to get it going we would go

"if they manage to get it going we would go "

Woohoo and I can testify that this couple would be great company at any party.

kim4sex

GREAT HOPE TO BE THERE MAKE IT LOCAL IN BELFAST OR BANGOR SEE U THERE XX

"We have gone through this before. At least twice a year someone on here posts about how they know of someone who if there's enough interest saying they will open a club

"

IF it happens.. we will go to it

and, we will bring around 4 - 5 car loads of fellow swigners as an organised event.. cus most ppl we know would love a local club...

fingers crossed...

once again... not holding our breath...

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

As somebody has already said "heard it all before" and when I say that I mean nearly word for word as in "somebody knows somebody" "enough support" "has the money" a true business person does their research (and it's pretty obvious that there is a need for one in Northern Ireland) then creates the business and they tries to lure the customers to their business. The way I am reading this is seems to be back to front lol

"As somebody has already said "heard it all before" and when I say that I mean nearly word for word as in "somebody knows somebody" "enough support" "has the money" a true business person does their research (and it's pretty obvious that there is a need for one in Northern Ireland) then creates the business and they tries to lure the customers to their business. The way I am reading this is seems to be back to front lol "

The sooner the better

Definitely interested and a lot of people I know would be to

"As somebody has already said "heard it all before" and when I say that I mean nearly word for word as in "somebody knows somebody" "enough support" "has the money" a true business person does their research (and it's pretty obvious that there is a need for one in Northern Ireland) then creates the business and they tries to lure the customers to their business. The way I am reading this is seems to be back to front lol "

Precisely cougar. You only have to search the archives to find the exact same posts near on word for word

But then pointing out the blindingly obvious doesn't go down too well on here.

belfast

My other question about this is how come it is always somebody who knows somebody. Why does that somebody not come on here themselves and say what has to be said. I don't subscribe to the "he wants to remain private" nonsense because his/her/their name will crop up somewhere in planning applications or a website somewhere or even at the venue somebody will know them.

While it is not impossible for a non swinger to open a swingers club or get somebody to front it (people who are swingers)it is always better if the persons doing it are involved in the swingers scene in some way or other as this gives confidence. The prime example of that is the club in Dublin and it seems to be doing very well and is popular if only we could emulate that in Northern Ireland.

One of the age old problems that I have seen over the years is when anybody arranges even a meet and greet here in the North if they post it in a forum you'll always get the should I dare say "stupid swingers" who always come up with the same old line that goes something like this "I heard there was going to be press there" my answer is always "oh really who did you hear that from" or did YOU invite them, or did you hear that from "somebody" who knows "Somebody"

"My other question about this is how come it is always somebody who knows somebody. Why does that somebody not come on here themselves and say what has to be said. I don't subscribe to the "he wants to remain private" nonsense because his/her/their name will crop up somewhere in planning applications or a website somewhere or even at the venue somebody will know them.

While it is not impossible for a non swinger to open a swingers club or get somebody to front it (people who are swingers)it is always better if the persons doing it are involved in the swingers scene in some way or other as this gives confidence. The prime example of that is the club in Dublin and it seems to be doing very well and is popular if only we could emulate that in Northern Ireland.

One of the age old problems that I have seen over the years is when anybody arranges even a meet and greet here in the North if they post it in a forum you'll always get the should I dare say "stupid swingers" who always come up with the same old line that goes something like this "I heard there was going to be press there" my answer is always "oh really who did you hear that from" or did YOU invite them, or did you hear that from "somebody" who knows "Somebody""

what i also don,t get is going underground sounds so seedy lol best to go public if they are that serious about it

Great idea if they build it we will come even from across the water and we do know other who are interested what a good way to spend a weekend

omagh

"My other question about this is how come it is always somebody who knows somebody. Why does that somebody not come on here themselves and say what has to be said. I don't subscribe to the "he wants to remain private" nonsense because his/her/their name will crop up somewhere in planning applications or a website somewhere or even at the venue somebody will know them.

One of the age old problems that I have seen over the years is when anybody arranges even a meet and greet here in the North if they post it in a forum you'll always get the should I dare say "stupid swingers" who always come up with the same old line that goes something like this "I heard there was going to be press there" my answer is always "oh really who did you hear that from" or did YOU invite them, or did you hear that from "somebody" who knows "Somebody"

what i also don,t get is going underground sounds so seedy lol best to go public if they are that serious about it "

Why would they go public about it? Look what happened the only other time there was a swingers club in Northern Ireland. As soon as it became public knowledge, the doors never opened again!

what i also don,t get is going underground sounds so seedy lol best to go public if they are that serious about it

Why would they go public about it? Look what happened the only other time there was a swingers club in Northern Ireland. As soon as it became public knowledge, the doors never opened again!"

Shall I watch for smoke signals on the horizon then?

Why would they go public about it? Look what happened the only other time there was a swingers club in Northern Ireland. As soon as it became public knowledge, the doors never opened again!

Shall I watch for smoke signals on the horizon then? "

lmao

belfast

"Why would they go public about it? Look what happened the only other time there was a swingers club in Northern Ireland. As soon as it became public knowledge, the doors never opened again!"
And do tell us where was this other swingers club.

"

Hopefully most of the punters, there may be a few unable to get there due to drink or inhibitions...

omagh

One of the age old problems that I have seen over the years is when anybody arranges even a meet and greet here in the North if they post it in a forum you'll always get the should I dare say "stupid swingers" who always come up with the same old line that goes something like this "I heard there was going to be press there" my answer is always "oh really who did you hear that from" or did YOU invite them, or did you hear that from "somebody" who knows "Somebody""

Your question is irrelevant, as the couple in question is on this site and have it on their status that they will be opening this club. I'm trying to give them some support for it, but you guys are so negative about it, before it even starts.

omagh

"Why would they go public about it? Look what happened the only other time there was a swingers club in Northern Ireland. As soon as it became public knowledge, the doors never opened again! And do tell us where was this other swingers club.

"

This club was in Armagh. Think it was called Pandora's box. It was exposed by the Sunday World, going back probably 10 years or more. It never opened its doors again. Anyone that has been swinging quite a while will know of this place!

belfast

Your question is irrelevant, as the couple in question is on this site and have it on their status that they will be opening this club. I'm trying to give them some support for it, but you guys are so negative about it, before it even starts."

You may call it being negative we call it being tired of the "same old same old" open the club and then invite the people it's how most people run a business, yes they do market research but it would be easier to gauge the market by opening it, we have heard the talk so many times before so please forgive us if the "same old same old" talk does not receive the rapturous response you think it should.

Forgive our ignorance or as we like to call it experience, as the saying goes "Seeing is Believing"lets all wait and see.

belfast

[Removed by poster at 20/06/13 16:16:36]

[Removed by poster at 20/06/13 16:19:41]

belfast

""This club was in Armagh. Think it was called Pandora's box. It was exposed by the Sunday World, going back probably 10 years or more. It never opened its doors again. Anyone that has been swinging quite a while will know of this place!""

Yes I know the one you are talking about was not really a swingers club was more like a dinning club you had to have dinner with the other people who attended, and if you liked afterwords you could have each other for desert.

This was based around cooking and swinging to a small degree.

They even said they vetted you, they did not seem to do a good job at the vetting (perhaps they meant they petted you lol) if the Sunday World were able to do an expose on them.I thought it was the Sunday Life from what I can remember (showing my age now lol)

omagh

Market research is valuable to any business. They seem to be putting things in motion to go ahead with this place. Maybe I'm naive believing what they are saying, but if you were basing your research on this forum, would you go ahead with your plans to spend money on this place?

I know you have heard it before, probably many times, but some day someone will be serious about opening somewhere so should we not be saying here, good luck and I hope you can do it?

Yeah, we were 'vetted' by Pandoras box... and failed their test.. dunno wot we failed on.. who knows lol ( sort of know lmao ) maybe we didn't like to have to pay for a meal ?... who knows

Thank God that was one of the best ever refusals to a club ever !!!

Hope the new ones open to everyone !! and hope you don't have to buy food lol

omagh

"Yeah, we were 'vetted' by Pandoras box... and failed their test.. dunno wot we failed on.. who knows lol ( sort of know lmao ) maybe we didn't like to have to pay for a meal ?... who knows

"

I don't know the details but hopefully it will be good. Did the Sunday World exposé people that were using Pandora's box or did they just expose the club? I can't remember the full story.

Exposed the guy who was running it.. didn't expose any of the members, which, on the scale of things is pretty decent of them, well as far as the word decency can be used for a sunday paper...

omagh

"Exposed the guy who was running it.. didn't expose any of the members, which, on the scale of things is pretty decent of them, well as far as the word decency can be used for a sunday paper..."

That's why things be kept quiet in this country. Narrow minds and people that don't like anything different to their own way of life. It's sad that we can't live like other country's do. Rant over!

belfast

"That's why things be kept quiet in this country. Narrow minds and people that don't like anything different to their own way of life. It's sad that we can't live like other country's do"

Truth be known it's a double edged sword in this country, we want things to be as they are in other countries, and in other countries a lot of people don't care a hoot about the press or who knows they enjoy their sexuality. This can be seen when you look at members from other countries look how many profiles have face pictures compared to Ireland North or south.

This country as soon as the press get wind of everything everybody goes into hiding I have seem so many people either leave or turn off their profile once any story appears about swingers in the press. You can't have it both ways (now note I am saying YOU not me but YOU because I know some know it all git will say but you don't have a face picture up there) If you want swingers in this country to be like other countries then somebody is going to have to get their swinging out in the open.

Did you ever wonder why the press are so fascinated with swinging I think it is because swingers (and that includes me) while trying to keep that side of their life private have to be secretive. As I said we want what other countries have but we want it to remain private. The double edged sword

It is not unknown for the press to sit outside a venue where they know swingers go take some pictures and make up nonsense story. A lot of the bull you read is made up they only need a teensy weensy element of truth for the story to make it through their legal team. I mean they can say anything they like do you have the money to sue them, me neither.

We want what we can't have "YET" only takes a few couples to come out and say we are swingers so fucking what, print what you like, so what I like to shag who don't. Let them do their worst and that's that, (now the couples who have the balls to do this had better be squeaky clean no baggage as it will be found out and dragged through the press) you remember when you were young and people said you have to stand up to the bully well in this case the bully is the trash press.

That's my long winded rant over. Thank you for reading. I hope the people do get the club up and running and I hope it is a MASSIVE success.

"Yeah, we were 'vetted' by Pandoras box... and failed their test.. dunno wot we failed on.. who knows lol ( sort of know lmao ) maybe we didn't like to have to pay for a meal ?... who knows

"

I got accepted and then they closed lol

You missed out on a good meal there Nippy lol !!!!

"IF it happens.. we will go to it

and, we will bring around 4 - 5 car loads of fellow swigners as an organised event.. cus most ppl we know would love a local club...

fingers crossed...

once again... not holding our breath... "

Its hard to do anything to do with sex in northern ireland, I rememeber a few years back a porn mag starting and the dup or sdlp some bunch of twats made the banks refuse to take their money. So the same will likely happen to a swingers club!

"Market research is valuable to any business. They seem to be putting things in motion to go ahead with this place. Maybe I'm naive believing what they are saying, but if you were basing your research on this forum, would you go ahead with your plans to spend money on this place?

I know you have heard it before, probably many times, but some day someone will be serious about opening somewhere so should we not be saying here, good luck and I hope you can do it?"

maybe if they came here and posted it themselfs might be a different story instead of gettin you to do it !!

ah the good old greek el greco himself have dined in his place manys a time he,s still going strong lol

"Its hard to do anything to do with sex in northern ireland, I rememeber a few years back a porn mag starting and the dup or sdlp some bunch of twats made the banks refuse to take their money. So the same will likely happen to a swingers club!"

think i can remember that mag but for the life of me i can,t remember the nmae of it we had to cross the border to get it cause they wud,nt sell it in the north

"Why would they go public about it? Look what happened the only other time there was a swingers club in Northern Ireland. As soon as it became public knowledge, the doors never opened again! And do tell us where was this other swingers club.

This club was in Armagh. Think it was called Pandora's box. It was exposed by the Sunday World, going back probably 10 years or more. It never opened its doors again. Anyone that has been swinging quite a while will know of this place!"

Was much more recent then 10 years ago, 3 or 4 max

"That's why things be kept quiet in this country. Narrow minds and people that don't like anything different to their own way of life. It's sad that we can't live like other country's do

Truth be known it's a double edged sword in this country, we want things to be as they are in other countries, and in other countries a lot of people don't care a hoot about the press or who knows they enjoy their sexuality. This can be seen when you look at members from other countries look how many profiles have face pictures compared to Ireland North or south.

This country as soon as the press get wind of everything everybody goes into hiding I have seem so many people either leave or turn off their profile once any story appears about swingers in the press. You can't have it both ways (now note I am saying YOU not me but YOU because I know some know it all git will say but you don't have a face picture up there) If you want swingers in this country to be like other countries then somebody is going to have to get their swinging out in the open.

Did you ever wonder why the press are so fascinated with swinging I think it is because swingers (and that includes me) while trying to keep that side of their life private have to be secretive. As I said we want what other countries have but we want it to remain private. The double edged sword

It is not unknown for the press to sit outside a venue where they know swingers go take some pictures and make up nonsense story. A lot of the bull you read is made up they only need a teensy weensy element of truth for the story to make it through their legal team. I mean they can say anything they like do you have the money to sue them, me neither.

We want what we can't have "YET" only takes a few couples to come out and say we are swingers so fucking what, print what you like, so what I like to shag who don't. Let them do their worst and that's that, (now the couples who have the balls to do this had better be squeaky clean no baggage as it will be found out and dragged through the press) you remember when you were young and people said you have to stand up to the bully well in this case the bully is the trash press.

That's my long winded rant over. Thank you for reading. I hope the people do get the club up and running and I hope it is a MASSIVE success."

Not often I agree with you but once again I have to

Whilst we swing in private nothing is going to change. There were a brave couple who went public to the papers about 6 years back and were totally ostracised . Whilst they were trying to say hey it's just swinging not murder, they forgot that most the people they played with weren't willing to fight for the cause

I remember the gay movement in the 80,s and how much it took for them to get the rights and freedoms they enjoy nowadays. I really can't see the swingers of NI uniting to take such actions

Mr chippy do you actually even know this couple personally or just seen a few words on a profile?

As said so many times this wont be happening as it won't get through planning.soon as planning application is made it will be stopped on moral grounds. Sad but true

[Removed by poster at 21/06/13 07:22:05]

omagh

"Market research is valuable to any business. They seem to be putting things in motion to go ahead with this place. Maybe I'm naive believing what they are saying, but if you were basing your research on this forum, would you go ahead with your plans to spend money on this place?

I know you have heard it before, probably many times, but some day someone will be serious about opening somewhere so should we not be saying here, good luck and I hope you can do it?

maybe if they came here and posted it themselfs might be a different story instead of gettin you to do it !!

ah the good old greek el greco himself have dined in his place manys a time he,s still going strong lol "

They just asked me to help spread the word. They are on this site and have it on their profile!

why dont they post up about it then

ah the good old greek el greco himself have dined in his place manys a time he,s still going strong lol

They just asked me to help spread the word. They are on this site and have it on their profile!"

They just asked me to help spread the word. They are on this site and have it on their profile!"

That makes no sense. If they are going to be opening a club, surely they would be aware of the need to promote it? Why didn't they post something up themselves first? Fair enough in asking people to spread the word if you know them personally,know they are legit and aren't just going on what they say on their profile about it.

i think i see a flying pig

Pandoras Box was launched mid-2010

We had an invite to go which sadly clashed with our summer holidays !

It WAS based on food & wine etc and

they had 5 rooms for B&B

[ have original e-mails from Host etc ]

So NOT 10 years ago as stated above !

We were due to go early 2011 around

time of SW Expose ! [ Thank Feck ]

Apparently a disgruntled couple went

to the press....

Would LOVE to see a Club in NI ,

having been to Infusions & Chams in UK

just wish i had the Finance & BALLS

to give it a go ! [ prefer quiet life ]

Good Luck who[m]ever you are !

D & P x

If they want the word to spread, then whats their profile on here ?

Surely if therye opening a swingers club and gonna be the spotlight for media, then why don't they come on the forums and post up about it themselves ?

something fishy here.......

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"

SO IF A CLUB WERE TO OPEN, WHO WOULD COME?

Hopefully most of the punters, there may be a few unable to get there due to drink or inhibitions... "

lol you just stole my post was just thinkin the same thing

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

the venue in dublin is good we have been and not too far from anywhere in n.i.also hear the one in limerick is good we have yet to try it so there are options there

Pandoras box was the house behind me lol. I near died when I heard it was a swingers club lol. Wish I had have realised about it before it closed down

By *aperclipMan  over a year ago

Coleraine

Why not try something like the outside sauna or pipe works. But for couples as well as bi and gays. I think they have tried ladies nights but wasn't a great success

The outside sauna had a swingers night briefly a few yrs ago we attended twice it was invite only and seemed a great venue don't know why it stopped

By *iviMan  over a year ago

Antrim

"why dont they post up about it then"

If i remember correctly there was a couple mentioned on their profile about starting a club in NI a good while back i cant remember their profile name. Maybe its the same people who knows but hopefully it will go ahead.

"The outside sauna had a swingers night briefly a few yrs ago we attended twice it was invite only and seemed a great venue don't know why it stopped "

It stopped because people openly discussed the venue!!

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

This topic will still be in discussion a few years from now. Trying to get anything Of this nature through planning is a ticking time bomb the shock and horrors of it all that fully grown adults like to mix it up a bit. I'm all for it personally but it never will happen.

It's all down to the Blab and Tell Tales culture....people can't hold their water. Some say, 'big deal', 'so what if people talk?' The truth is, there are people out there who will try and bring anything down...be it through spite, jealousy, who knows....but they will. There's not been a M&G held, that someone hasn't contacted the press and venue about it. Most likely suspects....single guys who didn't get an invite...and there's always going to be loads of those. Even regular parties have been brought down, in similar fashion.

There are some commercial nights that get away with it, in the South but it could never be carried off here....Pandoras Box being the perfect example.

Basically, we are the architects of our own downfall

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"It's all down to the Blab and Tell Tales culture....people can't hold their water. Some say, 'big deal', 'so what if people talk?' The truth is, there are people out there who will try and bring anything down...be it through spite, jealousy, who knows....but they will. There's not been a M&G held, that someone hasn't contacted the press and venue about it. Most likely suspects....single guys who didn't get an invite...and there's always going to be loads of those. Even regular parties have been brought down, in similar fashion.

There are some commercial nights that get away with it, in the South but it could never be carried off here....Pandoras Box being the perfect example.

Basically, we are the architects of our own downfall "

Same with dogging locations and guys trying to find out where they are!!

All the old places are stuffed because of idiots posting on internet where they are!

"It's all down to the Blab and Tell Tales culture....people can't hold their water. Some say, 'big deal', 'so what if people talk?' The truth is, there are people out there who will try and bring anything down...be it through spite, jealousy, who knows....but they will. There's not been a M&G held, that someone hasn't contacted the press and venue about it. Most likely suspects....single guys who didn't get an invite...and there's always going to be loads of those. Even regular parties have been brought down, in similar fashion.

All the old places are stuffed because of idiots posting on internet where they are!"

Agreed....the Internet, whilst great in many ways, leads to risk......risk through ease of access to information, that previously would have spread through word of mouth alone. People used to rely on the trust and good word of others, to get anywhere....now people expect too much and use Fab like Facebook, posting way to much information.

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

All the old places are stuffed because of idiots posting on internet where they are!

Agreed....the Internet, whilst great in many ways, leads to risk......risk through ease of access to information, that previously would have spread through word of mouth alone. People used to rely on the trust and good word of others, to get anywhere....now people expect too much and use Fab like Facebook, posting way to much information."

So true, well said

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Basically, we are the architects of our own downfall "

Indeed... and why single guys can't get invites unless verified etc etc regardless of what idiot gets a kick from contacting the Press and the venue!! Assholes!!!

By *cotsguyyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Very interesting reading

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

If You Build It, They Will Come.

"If You Build It, They Will Come."

You mean cum

"If You Build It, They Will Come.

You mean cum "

.....if they haven't built it by now....planning permission has expired. ..

You mean cum .....if they haven't built it by now....planning permission has expired. .. "

If it's underground, do you need planning permission?

You mean cum .....if they haven't built it by now....planning permission has expired. ..

If it's underground, do you need planning permission? "

.....yes you need pp for the bukura drainage tanks....

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

You mean cum .....if they haven't built it by now....planning permission has expired. ..

If it's underground, do you need planning permission? .....yes you need pp for the bukura drainage tanks...."

Are those from.the latest bukura parties ??

If it's underground, do you need planning permission? .....yes you need pp for the bukura drainage tanks....

Are those from.the latest bukura parties ?? "

...you're gonna have to send me the code before I can tell you. ...

Too many Stephen Nolans and Bible bathers up here..also too many people posting on site Wat they had for breakfast Wat the weather like who cares it's a swinging site. Not

social media ffs

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

There wont be a swingers club in NI in our lifetime for a number of reasons

1) the religious crowds control of political parties

2) the licensing laws

3) the population density.

In short - their aren't enough people, there aren't enough drinks licenses and people prefer to tut and gossip than fuck.

The best you can hope for in NI is to 'co-opt' something like a lounge bar into having a name as a meeting place - much as happened with The Front Lounge in Dublin years ago.

Let's face it, if politicians shut down Belfasts lap dancing club after 1 year they aren't going to stand for actual sex.

You get what you vote for.

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

If you do open it can you call it "Arlenes" just for the craic

By *idwesty74Man  over a year ago

Romsey

I can't see there being a sustainable business model for this part of the country. Yes, it would be popular in the first few months but you'd be reliant on your come again (pardon the pun!) market segment. Not sure how you would manage to make it affordable and of the appropriate standard to have sex in!

If there was a 'safe' venue, numbers wise, Northern Ireland could easily support a monthly Swinger's Club night, at an existing Club. As I commented earlier, people talk too much, so there could never be such a thing as a 'safe' venue in the North. Commercially, it could not sustain a stand alone Swinger's Club.

Licensing would be problematical....there may be no need for an alcohol licence, byob gets around that, by my understanding but it would need an entertainments licence and public liability insurance etc. That covers a basic venue, not one that would lend itself to Swinging, so it would be a social gathering only.

Anything more than that and the problems multiply....it would be a minefield. The best chance would be a hotelier and a barrister setting one up lol

The M&G's seem the only option, at the moment and only a matter of time until the press visit one of those

"There wont be a swingers club in NI in our lifetime for a number of reasons

1) the religious crowds control of political parties

2) the licensing laws

3) the population density.

In short - their aren't enough people, there aren't enough drinks licenses and people prefer to tut and gossip than fuck.

The best you can hope for in NI is to 'co-opt' something like a lounge bar into having a name as a meeting place - much as happened with The Front Lounge in Dublin years ago.

Let's face it, if politicians shut down Belfasts lap dancing club after 1 year they aren't going to stand for actual sex.

You get what you vote for. "

True words indeed

Jesus folks can't get a cake made

Never mind a club

Anyhow Ryanair 15 quid to England what's not to like

"Jesus folks can't get a cake made

Never mind a club

Anyhow Ryanair 15 quid to England what's not to like "

Thats what I want to do next year - a club in England. I think some have reasonably priced rooms you can stay in overnight too

Im athiest myself those religious types entitiled to thier opinion kinda respect thier passion tbh and honestly hope they are right and there is a fucking heavon tbh

Thinking of my old granny there lol nothing i would love more than to see her again

Live and let live i dont like some of the shit the athiests pull either like videos of jesus getting high and all

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Love to see the faces on the DUP when that planning application is submitted

"Im athiest myself those religious types entitiled to thier opinion kinda respect thier passion tbh and honestly hope they are right and there is a fucking heavon tbh

Thinking of my old granny there lol nothing i would love more than to see her again

Live and let live i dont like some of the shit the athiests pull either like videos of jesus getting high and all "

I'd put myself down as agnostic - but I was just thinking earlier that if I can see my old Nan again one day, I'd be any religion they wanted me to be

"Im athiest myself those religious types entitiled to thier opinion kinda respect thier passion tbh and honestly hope they are right and there is a fucking heavon tbh

Live and let live i dont like some of the shit the athiests pull either like videos of jesus getting high and all

I'd put myself down as agnostic - but I was just thinking earlier that if I can see my old Nan again one day, I'd be any religion they wanted me to be"

God knows what she'd have to say about swingers tho!

A swingers club in belfast open to the public with full planing and a lisence to opperate ??????ffs this is 2016 you cant go to town an shop before 1pm,you cant drink after 11 pm on sundays the concill will not lisence sex shops an pple wont put a message on a cake incase it upsets their sky wizzard ,but do we need one when we have fab we are all in the biggest swinging club in the world with all the info you need about who youd like to meet there for you to see

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"A swingers club in belfast open to the public with full planing and a lisence to opperate ??????ffs this is 2016 you cant go to town an shop before 1pm,you cant drink after 11 pm on sundays the concill will not lisence sex shops an pple wont put a message on a cake incase it upsets their sky wizzard ,but do we need one when we have fab we are all in the biggest swinging club in the world with all the info you need about who youd like to meet there for you to see"

All toooooo true lol

By *ienDePlusCouple  over a year ago

dublin

The problem, really, is men. So many men here love the idea of sexually liberated women but not 'their' princess. Oh no. So they flood the scene looking sex without growing the scene. Then they slip back home to baby mamma or find a 'nice' girl and put away that side of their life.

As long as this is the norm swinging will be an underground pursuit with only cyberspace to represent it. Look how long it took the lgbt community to have even minor political support.. If all the men from NI on this site actually looked to expand the scene, bring their partners and future partners en board then change would happen. But up north 'fear' of the other community and of being called a pervert ensures you live with a church on every corner and a adult club on none.

In France and Germany many towns and most cities have adult venues. Change can happen. But not while men use the scene as casual sex rather than embrace the lifestyle.

"A swingers club in belfast open to the public with full planing and a lisence to opperate ??????ffs this is 2016 you cant go to town an shop before 1pm,you cant drink after 11 pm on sundays the concill will not lisence sex shops an pple wont put a message on a cake incase it upsets their sky wizzard ,but do we need one when we have fab we are all in the biggest swinging club in the world with all the info you need about who youd like to meet there for you to see"

Outside saunas in belfast

Very true words

"Love to see the faces on the DUP when that planning application is submitted "

Lol that would cause Arelen's nose to glow a little more than normal

"Jesus folks can't get a cake made

Never mind a club

Anyhow Ryanair 15 quid to England what's not to like "

It will never happen. They will be down thumping the bibles and we will all feel gods wrath. To many people over here are do as I say and not as I do.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"The problem, really, is men. So many men here love the idea of sexually liberated women but not 'their' princess. Oh no. So they flood the scene looking sex without growing the scene. Then they slip back home to baby mamma or find a 'nice' girl and put away that side of their life.

As long as this is the norm swinging will be an underground pursuit with only cyberspace to represent it. Look how long it took the lgbt community to have even minor political support.. If all the men from NI on this site actually looked to expand the scene, bring their partners and future partners en board then change would happen. But up north 'fear' of the other community and of being called a pervert ensures you live with a church on every corner and a adult club on none.

In France and Germany many towns and most cities have adult venues. Change can happen. But not while men use the scene as casual sex rather than embrace the lifestyle."

Good post.

And why we don't meet single guys here but tend to play abroad more often than at home.

You've only to visit the Ireland chatroom to see the standard of male engagement - not all by any means but a majority.

Fab is great but it's weakness is that it's seen as a casual sex site not a lifestyle site.

Every town in France of an equivalent size to say Ards or Drogheda has at the very least one libertine club so sustainability wouldn't be an option if a suitable model was found....

Mr 2-4

I would be interested. In joining the club

By *ncognito4nowWoman  over a year ago

Greater (much greater) Belfast

"If you do open it can you call it "Arlenes" just for the craic "

Take it "arlenes" never got going

A problem finding a building with suitable heating we heard ??

i love to get a invite when its open , it sounds like fun.

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Spread the word about something that may or may not happen, about an un named un known couple? Like how's that work?

Spelt cum wrong.

Hope it go a head

It never going to happen

Im interested

"We have one down south already..

TheRevolution @theVenue

Proper club, purpose built. Private secure parking, full bar, social area. Public and private play rooms.

We run parties all the time.. Our next ones on Friday!!

Where is revolution

Be great to have one up nth too though.. I feel a road trip coming on"

» Add a new message to this topic