FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dogging in Dundee

Dogging in Dundee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well folks am looking to find some dogging places and people to join in ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try some dogging websites as folks have said before its bad etiquette to post them up in here on a quite public forum...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do u know any sites , ur any clubs

ppl can message u with info but 2 post doggin sites will warrant u a ban,,n the police monitor these sites also extra care is needed ,,,

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I hear the dogging scene is HUGE in Dundee and well attended too.

must have changed in the last few years then

GOOGLE!!!!!!!

By *inkmoon4Man  over a year ago

Dundee

The dogging scene in dundee has become almost non existent. I been out a few times in recent months with a female friend, never seen a single couple or guy in our age group. 5 years ago it was buzzing.

By *assmanMan  over a year ago

dundee

agree with Mrs B, dogging scene in dundee is non existent, i think everyone knows of the normal place, so we need to change that, if interested i am willing to build a list of who really wants to do dogging and we can arrange from there.

By *aspsMan  over a year ago

dundee

Hi me and a FB have found out 3 new places for doggging 1 is in dundee 2 on the outskirts of dundee we are a small group of around 9 people who are like minded we are trying to build up the numbers if anyones interested pm me we want to keep these places to ourselfs so please dont be offended if i do not tell you where they are in the 1st or 2nd pm reply

dundee

Please note pms with just wheres the dogging happening etc will not be replyed to.. took month of planning and building up trust etc to just start giving out times an places to just anyone without getting to no them

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hmmm im really surprised either the couple i was speaking to are telling porkies or the dogging night's are organised event's that are invite only. There word's were "dogging in this area was heaving"

dundee

Dogging in dundee is not heaving however a couple of us on here are try to get a few safe fun people an place up an runni g in dundee the two places i go are invites only to try to keep these places quite

.. me an at least one other guy are working on more places so not ever where is over used but we need more couples an females to come on board too .. if people want places to go we can sort it in time but we need people to say they want it to or tbe scene will die in dundee

it used to be a spontaneous thing... are we going out tonight? yeah lets go.. and off we went.... invitation only dogging isn't for me thanks, its not quite what i understand 'dogging' to be. hope your places stay secret and u enjoy the fun

dundee

Going out finding its all well and fine campy use to be great untill all the boy racers found out about it or tempy woods and when i said invite it was more ment as id email or pm 1 or2 places where its happening at for people intersted

» Add a new message to this topic