FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A ittle story I wrote about Janets fantasy

A ittle story I wrote about Janets fantasy

By *cr2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swinton

She sat gazing at the movie stars adorning the walls of the quiet country hotel while her man was chatting at the bar waiting to be served.

It had been a pleasant day, a walk through the woodland and a few hours on a boat across the lake with a glass or two of chilled white wine and a picnic on top of the hills, a drink in the bar before bed seemed like the civilised thing to do.

It seemed like ages for her drink to arrive but she was in such a daydream that it just did not matter; there was never a rush for things these days.

The drinks were consumed and a decision for an early night was made so she led him across the bar and up the stairs to their room

The room overlooked a neatly laid out garden with low trimmed hedges and a fountain.

Just on the horizon the sun was setting leaving a crimson shade in the sky promising a clear and sunny day to greet them in the morning.

The shower was warm and relaxing after a days walking and just the tonic for a night of love.

She emerged from the dressing room draped in a silk gown that was trying its best to hide the charms that were covered beneath it, she crossed the room and kissed her man on the lips and slowly slid the gown of her shoulders revealing her ample breast’s with erect nipples straining to escape the confines of her nightwear, it was not the gentle summer breeze that was wafting through the open window causing the stiffness because she cold feel the sexual tension rising through out the day.

She sighed softly as she felt a hand caress her and pull her closer for a longer kiss and then she knew the tension was about to be released as he gently lowered her to the bed.

Soft gentle kisses were placed al over her sweet scented skin driving her wild with desire while his hands stroked her from head to toe pausing in the most sensitive places and causing her to shudder with pleasure.

She gently pushed him onto his back and kissed her man hard on the lips and whispered in his ear “ its my turn now “.

She slowly kissed and nibbled her way down his body while holding on to his hands to prevent him from moving, Flicking her tongue across his hard manhood she giggled and said quietly” all mine for ever “.

She was an expert in the art of fellatio and took great pleasure in the most intimate of acts.

As she kissed and sucked on his hard member she noticed a movement in the corner of her vision and it was then that he said “ don’t panic darling I have it all under control “

Stood silently with a camera in his hand was a well-dressed man looking quite nervous. Its ok her man said to her I just thought I would arrange for your dreams to come true.

Smiling she carried on kissing her prize as if she had no cares in the world.

Lowering the straps from her top to reveal her even harder than before nipples she thrust forward allowing him to cover her with his lips and encouraged him to suck and nibble while she raised herself on all fours so that the camera could get a good angle.

He kissed and sucked at her breast’s and ran his hands up and down her back because he knew that it would excite her more knowing hat she was exposed to a stranger while she squeezed her legs together causing her body to convulse in the orgasmic wave that was never far away.

Catching her breath she leaned back and allowed her full breast’s to come into view of the watching stranger and gave him a glance, a wry smile when she saw the camera clicking away and the bulge in his well-ironed trousers.

Slowly she raised her hips and positioned herself at just the right angle to allow her mans throbbing member to enter her, a gasp from both of them as she slid down on his hard cock and rocked gently back and forth rubbing her clitoris on his pelvic bone driving her orgasm to a point of no return, and all the time the cameraman was clicking away capturing the moment forever.

Moving from side to side the cameraman was enthralled as he caught on camera the action around him, never before had he seen such a sight.

Moving herself round on the bed she straddled her man with her knees either side of his head and leaned forward to once again take his hardness between her lips, licking and kissing him she lowered herself so he could taste the musky moistness of her earlier orgasm.

Feeling a third hand touch her left breast made her gasp and moan softly while her body was being coaxed towards another orgasm by the attentions of the warm tongue and lips.

Feeling the bed rock behind her she turned and saw that the stranger had been beckoned to climb on and stand behind her, she also noticed he had removed his clothes and was as hard as the cock that she was holding between her breast’s

She gasped as he entered her slowly and her head started to spin with the shaking orgasm that was rising within her body; the bed was rocking as the three of them enjoyed each other.

Not being able to take no more she fell forward on the bed and rolled on her back motioning to her lovers to kneel either side of her head so she could get a good look at the two cocks that had entered her and gave her such electric orgasm’s.

Grasping a hard cock in each hand she gently rubbed them against her breast’s occasionally flicking her tongue down the length of them both in turn and enveloping them both into her warm mouth.

Sensing the inevitable orgasm from the two cocks she was holding she guided their hands to them and said finish these off all over me.

Watching and feeling the cocks being rubbed over her nipples drove her to another orgasm and feeling the warm sticky contents of those hard cocks that had pleasured her for the last hour made her squeel with delight

Hope you enjoyed it as much as she did

Seve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic