FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > This way and that....

This way and that....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sitting on the damp impacted sand, moonlight streaming over water and soul alike. Taking steady breaths into my lungs, I stare out at the ocean infront of me. The rhythm of my breathing mirrors the steady rocking motion of the waves that roll onto the shore, then away again. Such beauty lies before me. Such depth in those dark waters. I fantasise about them washing over my head, enveloping me and carrying me downwards. Stealthy fingers, cool, gliding over my face and neck, encircling my weary shell.

I am mesmerised by the way the inky water reflects the silvery hue of the moon, distorted into millions of fragments like scattered shards of antique glass. Then as my eyes travel upwards to the sky. The stars are out tonight, each one so perfect in their celestial position. I long to reach out and catch one in the palm of my hand. Or to take a corner of that silky canvass and wrap it around my shoulders. Like a comfort blanket thats warmth will lull me to restful slumber.

There is peace all around me as I sit there on the sand. The lapping waves and moon my companions. I lie back to rest my head and close my eyes. The most beautiful sound of those waves slipping back n forth on sand fills my head and as I drift away with them I feel cool fingers tracing over my face, so gently they are almost unreal to me. Something wills me to open my eyes, maybe it is a difference in the breeze around me, or a change in rhythm of the waves or the distant fear the tide has crept too close....

Tis none of these things. As my eyes open they meet yours.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic