FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ~ The Adventures of Silk ~ Chpt 2 - Enslaved!

~ The Adventures of Silk ~ Chpt 2 - Enslaved!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

~ The Adventures of Silk ~

Enslaved!

How many days had it been since she had arrived? 4? 5? 6? 7?

Silk had lost count as night and day rolled timelessly after one another. The hours she had spent alone had passed interminably slow leaving her plenty of time to think; Was this all her life had amounted to? How did she find herself here? Where was Seraph? Why had he abandoned her? All her questions were thus far unanswered and in her confinement she sobbed, but only when she was alone. She had made the mental decision not to show them any sign that she was close to breaking – they would never see her cry.

The bed to which she was chained had become her ‘home’, her haven of familiarity as well as the epicentre of her debasing. Apart from the men that came and went, the four bare walls surrounding her were the only things she had seen in the time that she had been here, offering her no clues as to where she was. The windows were barred and the heavy iron door was bolted from the outside. Even if she could break free from the chains the tight security of the room in which she was held prevented her from fleeing. Silk felt completely powerless and utterly forlorn.

The heavy black chains were long enough to allow her to move around the room but it was with a great deal of discomfort, as the chains were manacled to her wrists and ankles, and she had learned these past few days that if she moved around and the chains became entangled she would suffer excruciating pain when they were ‘reactivated’, so Silk was mindful to do her business in the bucket provided and get back onto the bed as quickly as possible.

Each chain passed through a metal ring at each corner of the bed and down through a hole in the floor. They were activated electronically and, like a ship’s anchor being raised, when the chains began to retract Silk moved quickly to get into position on the bed with her arms and legs spread wide. The chains would then tighten until she could move no more, straining her sinews and stretching her limbs taut until it felt as though they would be pulled from their sockets. The men only entered the room to make use of her when this process was complete.

The chains had another, more painful, effect on her body. Where they were shackled to her wrists and ankles they had rubbed the skin underneath raw. Every other day a naked female slave attended to her and applied a balm that eased the pain somewhat but the chains had not been removed since they had been put on her. They had now become so familiar to her that she couldn’t remember what it felt like to be free of them. Studying her while she worked, Silk could see that the slave was pierced in her labias and that the rings in the flesh of her pussy were padlocked in much the same way as her own were. She knew what this woman had gone through to obtain her rings and felt a sisterly love towards her. She tried to initiate conversation with her whenever she attended her but the slave never responded with the slightest indication that she was there to help Silk. She simply attended to her wounds and changed her bedding – on some days she was left alone all day with no human contact at all. Food and water was left for her via a small opening at the bottom of the door, which was immediately slammed shut and bolted once Silk’s sustenance had been delivered.

Silk hadn’t bathed properly for days and her natural body odour mixed with the sweat of her activities. Grime had sunk deep into her skin, all over her body, and she resembled a mechanic who had been sweating non-stop under a filthy car for hours on end. She had grown used to the pungent smell and doubted that the powerful odour would ever truly leave her – she could wash it off sure, but the smell was one that would remain in her mind serving as a permanent reminder of this place.

In her solitude Silk wondered if she would ever leave here, if they would ever let her go home to her family, back to her life, and her job. She envisaged years of captivity and imagined newspaper reports asking for information as to her whereabouts but over time the reports would be sporadic until they stopped looking for her altogether. It was at these low moments that Silk sobbed pitifully. She felt abandoned by her Master – the man who had had her brought here and with whom she had fallen in love. He had not visited her in all the time she had been here and she wondered if she had angered him in some way. She had performed well at her initiation some six weeks previously and she felt that she had been a good and willing slave to her Master since then so why had he abandoned her now?

~ * ~

Silk logged onto her terminal and fired up her web browser. She checked her emails and looked in on the community forums for new posts and answered those that either: appealed to her, made her laugh or made her angry. This was her normal morning routine - put the kettle on and go check the sites.

In the first forum she visited she noticed a post from a new user she had never seen before. It was a rather innocuous post that never triggered any alarm bells in her at all and it simply said who he was and what he was looking for. His nickname was unknown to her and it instantly piqued her interest, as she knew that only a Dom would choose a nickname like this one – Seraph, meaning Angel or Protector.

The post read:

“Dominant guy seeking submissive female who desires to push her boundaries to see how far she can go.”

He then went on to describe himself:

"dark haired, 41, 5’10”, reasonably attractive, experienced."

There was nothing there that was out of the ordinary, but this unfamiliar poster intrigued Silk so she contacted him. Her email to him was succinct and to the point:

“Hello, my name is Silk, I am considered attractive and I am very submissive.

Your message caught my attention, could I please be permitted to see a photograph of you, Sir?”

Silk knew the formula, he was a Dom and respect of his status should be demonstrated or he’d never reply to her. She clicked ‘Send’ and began to wait, but she knew she could be waiting for a while so she went about her day-to-day business.

A few days passed and Silk almost forgot about the email she’d sent until her email account popped up with a new message from Seraph. There was little in the way of dialogue, just a simple ‘There you go! How about one in return?” Silk studied the photograph he had sent and she was definitely attracted to this picture on the screen before her so she hit the ‘Reply’ button and sent him what she considered to be the best photograph of her that she possessed in digital format. No less than five minutes later he was on her Messenger service demanding to meet her.

~

They had met in a neutral place and they had shared a meal and a few glasses of wine as they chatted. They spoke of their past experiences, he as a Dom and she as a sub. The conversation flowed easily and Silk felt at ease with him – the fact that she fancied him like crazy was a bonus. His attraction to her was obvious in the way that he touched her hand or stroked her forearm across the table as they talked. This was going somewhere and Silk could feel her desire slowly growing within her. She wanted him.

After he had settled the bill they left the restaurant and made their way back to her house. The sexual tension between them was like electricity crackling in the air and as soon as they got through the front door Seraph commanded Silk to get undressed.

Silk unzipped the black dress she wore and let it fall to the floor. She now stood before him in her black bra and briefs waiting for him to make his next move. From out of nowhere he produced a hunting knife nine inches in length and two inches across the blade. It shined brilliantly as he flashed it in the light of the lamp that Silk had switched on and she froze at the sight of it, her eyes wide with fear!

How could she have been so wrong about him? She had checked him out and he seemed ok, yet here he stood with a knife in his hand and nobody knew he was here. She’d been very foolish and she was about to pay the ultimate price for it!

Silk trembled and felt the tears welling up inside her. Her emotions were spinning in a myriad of different directions and she saw her life begin to flash before her, all the things she had done and all the things she was still yet to do but now never would. He laughed at her. He could see the fear in her eyes and it amused him to think that she thought that he was some sort of crazed, knife-wielding maniac. He spoke to her, mischief in his deep blue eyes, “The knife is not for you Silk, I would never harm you. I told you to get undressed but you are still clothed. If you will not do as you are told then I will do it for you!” - and with that he reached forward before she could react and sliced through the thin piece of material that held the two cups of her bra together. The material could not contain her breasts without it and they burst forth into full view and her nipples hardened instantly.

While she was concentrating on what was happening to her bosom he had moved down to her knickers and deftly cut through each thin strap at her hips and her now shredded and useless panties joined her dress and equally useless bra on the floor.

Silk was now completely naked and she was trying to hide her modesty with hands that were too small to cover her ample bosom at the same time as attempting unsuccessfully to cover her exposed sex and when she realised that she was fighting a losing battle, she stopped trying to hide herself, straightened up and stood before him in resignation with her arms to her sides and her feet and legs together. To her mind, submitting to him was the only course of action she could take and he could now do with her as he pleased.

Now that he had her exactly as he wanted her, he commanded her to her hands and knees and positioned himself between her legs behind her. He was still fully dressed but he had undone the zipper on his trousers and his erect manhood was now poised at the entry to Silk’s precious place. His lust had reached fever pitch and all thoughts of oral sex were quickly dismissed – he had to have her, right here, right now!

He reached between her legs and located the opening to her pussy with his left hand and pushed his thick hard cock deep into her. Silk gasped as the intrusive member began stroking in and out of her, slowly at first and then faster as he found his rhythm.

They moved together in perfect harmony without the need to communicate, they were like living art as they fucked. He pushed her shoulders down to the floor and grabbed her hands and held them behind her back, immobilising her while he fucked her. The friction of her face on the carpet meant that she had to keep turning her head from side to side to prevent the carpet from burning her cheeks. Her discomfort was not lost on him and he deliberately kept her in that position for a few minutes more before releasing her hands so she could pull herself back up only to feel his hand grabbing hold of a fistful of her hair and snapping her head back hard. She could tell how turned on he was and he hammered away at her now soaking pussy as hard as he could as she felt him go deep into her with every thrust until he came in a series of loud groans, his cock buried into her hole as far as it would go as he shot his hot spunk into her. Silk loved men like this – powerful, dominant men who took what they wanted. She loathed weak men who had to ask for permission to touch her.

That was their first date and after he had left for work the following morning Silk felt very satisfied with herself that she had found someone on the same wavelength and someone she could easily develop strong feelings for. She felt an inner peace wash over her as she bathed on that first morning of their young relationship.

During the course of the next few months they met as often as they could and Silk was subjected to all manner of sexual experiences, some new, and some she had tried before - from large dildos inserted into her anus to other women fucking her with strap-on cocks. She loved it all. She found she particularly loved being tied up and fucked in her mouth and her pussy at the same time and Seraph gave her everything she needed, everything she craved for, physically, emotionally and mentally – she felt as though every aspect of her psyche was being simultaneously stimulated with each passing moment she spent with Seraph.

And that is how Silk came to be in the situation in which she now found herself.

~

Just six weeks had passed since she had undergone her Initiation into the Order of the Anvil and was now a fully-fledged and wholly owned slave. She had come through the Initiation with flying colours and the Society had accepted and welcomed her into their secret world but she knew that further training was required and that she would be tested again and again and again. She was only a Neophite after all and there were further tests to come before her training was complete.

~

After one particularly long session of lovemaking they lay in each other’s arms in the small hours of the morning enjoying the heady scent of sex and sweat that was always generated by their burning passion for each other when Seraph spoke to her.

“I want you to keep next week free. I want you to clear your diary completely and make no plans whatsoever. Is that understood?”

“Yes, but why?” Silk enquired.

“Yours is neither to ask nor to understand. Yours is to obey me in all things.”

“Yes, Sir, I shall try to remember that in future. Might I ask if we are going anywhere?”

“All I’ll say at this point is that you’ll be going to the country and you will be staying there for some time but do not ask me for anymore details than that which I have just given you.”

“When will I be leaving?” Silk asked.

“Monday morning,” came the reply.

“Will I need clothes?” She asked him, as they lay there naked together.

“The clothes that you arrive in will be the same clothes that you will leave in, you will need no others,” he responded. “Be ready for 9am prompt. A car will come to collect you.” - and with that he rose from her bed, dressed, and, after collecting all of her underwear and unceremoniously stuffing them into a carrier bag, he left without saying another word to her, taking her lingerie with him.

Silk was left wondering why he wanted her underwear when she realised that he took them because he did not approve of her wearing items of clothing that he considered to be expressive of her own self will. He had begun to control her from a very early stage in their relationship and she didn’t mind complying with his wishes, it felt natural to her, and she began to go out without wearing panties or a bra. At first she felt quite conscious of it, as though everyone who looked at her knew she was naked underneath the dresses or jeans she wore, but she gradually became used to the freedom of wearing as little clothing as possible, although tight fitting jeans tended to press her padlocks into the flesh of her pussy and on many occasions she had winced visibly in the company of others when the padlocks pinched her skin but these, also, were things she was beginning to get used to.

Silk knew from her initiation ceremony that whatever her Master had planned for her would be extremely intense and that once she had overcome her initial fears she would enjoy every minute of it. She also knew that he always had her safety foremost in his mind when planning their trips and outings. This would be no different and in her mind she began to prepare herself mentally for what lay ahead of her. Today was Saturday. She had this evening to herself and she decided to visit her girlfriends, some of whom were aware of the lifestyle that she had embarked upon – Silk needed these friends more than any others at this particular moment.

Sunday passed slowly as Silk made last minute preparations for being away for a period of time, it had only just occurred to her that she didn’t even know how long she would be away for so, to her work colleagues, a fictitious sick relative needed her and she had no idea when she would be back, to her close family she was going on holiday with David, whom they had met and approved of. David was Seraph.

Her preparations complete by 6pm, Silk opted for a long soak in the bath with scented candles and a glass of sherry. Lying in the hot, soapy water she toyed absently with her padlocks – a habit she had adopted shortly after her Initiation whenever she was naked and alone. Her fingers tugged gently at each padlock starting with the bottom, moving to the middle and ending at the topmost lock, from there the very short step to her clitoris was inevitable and Silk rubbed at the base of her clitoris in gentle circular motions for some time, slowly bringing herself to the point of orgasm then allowing the building pressure to subside before beginning the process again. This was how Silk masturbated, rising and peaking then subsiding before rising again, three or four times, until she could bear it no longer and brought herself to a shuddering climax in the luxurious scent-filled bath water. The cleansing properties of taking a bath were secondary to the masturbation techniques she had perfected over time – she loved being in hot water when she climaxed, the heat adding to her pleasure as she submerged her pussy as her orgasm flowed through her entire body.

Her ‘bath’ completed, Silk rose and dried herself, taking extra care with her now sensitive pussy and its padlocks. She put on her bathrobe and made her way to her bedroom. She opened her bedroom door and was caught completely by surprise to see her Master reclining on her bed, naked and reading a newspaper.

“I never heard you come in!” exclaimed Silk. “Yes, I know you didn’t, you were otherwise occupied” he replied with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on his lips. Silk blushed profusely at her embarrassment of being caught masturbating even though she had done it so many times before in front of him and at his command.

Seraph rose from the bed and stood by the side of it. “What do you think I should do to you Silky?”

“I – I don’t know Master.” Silk answered his questioning gaze.

“You know that you are not allowed to masturbate when I am home unless I expressly wish it.” he reproached her.

“Yes, Master, but how was I to know you had returned?” Silk pleaded her case.

“It is your place to know when I am here, I could have been anybody and you could have been in serious danger right now and that would have put all my carefully laid plans for you in jeopardy!” Silk’s gaze fell to the floor, she had done wrong and she knew it. “Assume the position Silky,” he commanded, and Silk bent over the end of the bed, her arms prostrate along the iron bedstead, to await the punishment she knew she deserved.

He quickly lashed her wrists to the iron framework and once they were secure Silk heard him draw his belt from his trousers and tensed herself.

He lifted her bathrobe and she felt the thick leather belt being slowly drawn across her naked buttocks.

“Three strokes or six, Silky?”

She knew this particular game very well! She must choose the amount of strokes that she was to receive but she also knew that occasionally he would double whatever amount she chose. In this instance she had worked out very quickly that three would be the minimum but if she chose wrong AND if he was in the mood to ‘double up’ then she could receive as much as twelve. She had also learned over time that the severity of her whippings depended on the severity of her ‘crime’ and in this instance she had played with herself oblivious to her surroundings plus she had put his well-prepared plans in jeopardy – this was serious and she knew she had to make the correct decision or her ass would suffer for it. She chanced it, hoping that as she would be leaving tomorrow he would be kind to her.

“Three, Master.” Silk answered. She heard his deep chuckle behind her.

“I could actually hear your brain working there my darling. Three it is then.” He chuckled again and Silk couldn’t help smiling at their synchronised humour as the first strike announced itself on her bare buttocks. He was in a playful mood and it was at these times that she loved him the most – if that was at all possible, as she loved him with every fibre of her being anyway. Silk jerked forward at the stinging blow but still she smiled, she loved this game and she had outwitted him a few times now.

“One Sir, hit me again Sir”. Her standard response to the first delivery. Don’t foul it up, she thought.

The second strike was much harder than the first and Silk felt it physically wipe the smile from her face. Her buttocks smarted at this sharp blow and she felt the heat rising and the glow beginning to emanate from her exposed derriere.

“Two…. Sir, …….hit me again,……. Sir.”

Silk tensed herself for the last strike. She knew it would come fast on the heels of the previous one and when it came it literally shook the bed that she was tethered to and she howled in agony as it landed on her already raw buttocks. Through gritted teeth she answered the blow.

“Th-Three Sir,.………Th-Thank you………. Sir.”

She felt his warm hands gently rubbing her much warmer rear, releasing the ever-so-welcome endorphines into her system enabling her to cope with the pain. He rubbed the cheeks of her backside for a few minutes and then she heard his fly being undone and felt his hands probing at her pussy unlocking the padlocks with the small set of keys that only he possessed. Silk’s smile returned. “Yes!” she thought inwardly. Once her pussy was free to be explored fully she felt him take a standing position behind her and the head of his cock moved around at the opening of her labias until it settled itself in between her rings and then plunged deep inside her. Silk gasped and bit her lower lip. Waves of pleasure washed over her as the swollen phallus pushed apart the inside walls of her vaginal tract to make room for itself – invading her, filling her until she was conscious of only one thing – the sheer bliss of being fucked by her Master. He fucked her slowly at first gradually gaining pace and momentum until he had reached a crescendo and was fucking her furiously with his hands on her still warm and smarting buttocks. The bed rattled with each thrust and her breastbone grated against the ironwork of the bed but Silk cared little for the slight discomfiture, she was being fucked by the man she loved in the way that she most loved being fucked by him.

She heard his breathing quicken and felt his cock grow harder inside her, he was almost there, as Silk knew him so well by now. She waited with baited breath for the moment of his orgasm and she felt her own orgasm building as his came closer and closer. And then, as he exploded inside her, his cock buried deep into her pussy, her own climax flooded through her body and her juices flowed freely mixing with his hot cum. His head was close to hers as he leaned forward while his orgasm abated and she felt his warm breath on her back, his soft kisses sending tingles down her spine. He was always so tender with her in those first few moments after he had cum and she melted under his lips.

He withdrew from her and untied her wrists, releasing her from the bed, and Silk struggled to straighten herself. “Come to bed now Silky. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms tonight”, he whispered in a voice so low she could barely hear him. She needed no second invitation and joined him immediately under the satin sheets, quickly falling asleep in his arms.

Silk woke to the sound of the alarm clock at 7am and found herself alone in her bed. He was gone and she had no idea where or when she would see him again. She rose, washed, and put on her dressing gown and then proceeded to make her way to the kitchen downstairs for breakfast. She noticed that her padlocks were back in their rightful place and smiled inwardly as she touched them reassuringly. He had locked her pussy while she slept, ever thoughtful not to wake her but she was surprised at herself for not waking at his touch on her most sensitive of areas.

By 9am Silk was waiting nervously for the car to arrive. She had chosen a simple black dress split up the front to the middle of her thighs with a pair of plain black shoes for simplicity. Finishing her outfit was the black jacket that Seraph had bought for her on one of their visits to London. She wore little make up and a just trace of perfume. She heard the doorbell chime and took a few precious moments to steady her nerves and then opened the door to a friendly looking chauffeur in his 50s.

“Good Morning, Ma’am.” He said in a clipped Middle English accent. “If you are ready, please follow me.”

He turned around and returned to the black limousine with blackened windows that was parked outside her house. Silk followed him, closing her front door as she went, and by the time she reached the car he had already opened the door and was waiting for her to get in before closing the door behind her with a loud thunk.

Silk sank back into the luxurious beige leather seats whilst the driver got in the driver’s side of the car. Separating them was a smoked-glass screen and she could just about make out the back of his head through it. His voice came over the intercom, “There is a drinks cabinet just in front of you, Ma’am, should you require any refreshment. The journey will take approximately two hours, traffic permitting.”

Silk did not answer him as there was no point if he couldn’t hear her. The car roared into life and they set off to God knows where. They travelled from Silk’s hometown out onto the motorway and she noticed the car was heading for the South West of England. She mentally visualised a map of Britain and all the places that were within a two hour drive of where she lived but the possibilities were endless so she gave up thinking about where they were going and turned her thoughts back to her Master and the lovely evening they had just shared. As she mused her hand drifted down to her padlocks again and she could feel them pressing into the flesh of her pussy as she remembered the flogging he had given her and then the hard fucking that had followed the whipping. She felt herself becoming flushed once more and without realising it she had swept aside the splits of her dress so that she could toy with her padlocks without the interference of material. Her legs had opened involuntarily, exposing her pussy to her inquisitive fingers. Her forefinger quickly located her clitoris, her thoughts providing the excitement whilst her finger provided the physical stimulation. She closed her eyes and focused on the delicious orgasm that was building inside her.

A phone rang, bringing her out of her semi-dream state and sharply back to reality. The driver’s voice again, “The phone is located in the console to the left of the drinks cabinet Ma’am.” Silk looked where he indicated and saw the small mobile phone sat in its charging cradle and as she reached to pick it up her Master’s voice boomed across the loud speakers in the rear of the car. “You do not need to pick up the phone Silk, I can hear you perfectly well. I can also see you!” Silk recoiled, sinking deeper into the leather seats of the car once the realisation of his words impacted upon her – she had been caught masturbating again!

“So, you are still feeling horny, are you Silk.” – It wasn’t a question but she answered him anyway.

“Yes, Master, I was thinking of you and I and what we did last night, but I didn’t play with myself for too long”, she replied in the fervent hope that her attempt to let him know that she was thinking only of him would help her case. He wasn’t having any of it.

“Yes, I saw. Nevertheless, you played with your pussy without my permission. You should have known that in my car I would have found some way to monitor you.” He replied with such an air of authority that Silk suddenly felt very silly for being caught so easily. “You must pay for your indiscretion”, he continued, and at that point Silk noticed that the car had turned off the motorway and into a service area and was making its way to a secluded corner of the car park.

“Get undressed!” He barked at her. Silk undressed completely, remembering the incident with the knife as though it had happened yesterday. The car rolled to a halt and she saw the interior light from the front of the car come on through the smoked glass of the separating screen as the driver exited the vehicle.

“When the driver opens your door I want you to seduce him. He thinks he is to whip you for playing with yourself”, came the unattached sound of her Master’s voice again.

“But how can I seduce him when you have the keys to my padlocks Master?” Silk pleaded.

“There is a small compartment in the door to your left. In that compartment is one of the keys that I normally keep with me. It will open all three locks. When you have brought him to the point where he cannot resist you, give him the key and allow him to unlock you.”

“Yes Master.” Silk replied with a determination in her voice that she hoped conveyed to her Master that she would make up for all her indiscretions of late and win back his favour once again. She opened the compartment where he had indicated and found the small key that opened her padlocks and removed it. She realised that this was the first time she had ever actually held any of the keys that locked her own pussy away from her as she turned it over in her hand.

Such a tiny little thing, she thought absently.

The right hand door in the rear of the car opened allowing daylight to stream into the passenger section and Silk smiled ever so sweetly at the driver as he peered into the car. He held a riding crop in his rather small hands and he looked intensely at her naked form presented to him unrestricted, awash in bright sunlight making her naturally dark nipples seem even darker still. Sunlight glistened on her dark brown pubic hair and made them shine in places, the moist flesh of her pussy was tinted purple by the sunlight in the car making it look as though it belonged to someone of far darker skin than Silk actually was. She was a very striking woman he thought to himself. Silk held the little golden key tightly in the palm of her hand.

The driver asked her to exit the vehicle but Silk smiled back at him, and instead she responded, “It’s quite cold out there and there might be children around, won’t you join me in here.” She saw him hesitating and began to think faster still. He knew the game they were playing and his role in it but he knew how the game was liable to last minute twists and turns but he must play his part to effect.

“I am not allowed in the back of the limousines, Ma’am.” He said perfunctorily.

“I’m sure this one time will be ok. You can’t very well use that thing on me out there with all these people around.” Silk purred in response.

She was laying it on thick now and she knew her own powers of temptation could ensnare any man she wanted if she put her mind to it. He saw the logic in her argument and entered the vehicle as Silk moved further along the rear seat to allow him more room. Close up, Silk saw that he had a weathered face but he was not unattractive. It occurred to her that under different circumstances she could be persuaded quite easily to bed this man if he had pursued her but she had a job to do and nothing was going to stop her now, her own excitement was building inside her as she knew that the show she was putting on for her watching Master would be the best she could possibly muster for him.

“You look awfully hot in that cap and jacket and we still have quite some way to go, why not let me take it off for you.” Silk began to remove the man’s grey peaked cap, brushing her forearm against the side of his head as she did so, just the slightest touch to make him more aware of her, if he wasn’t already, considering she was as naked as the day she was born! His eyes were transfixed on her dark areolas and her rapidly extending nipples and it was at that point that his own male instincts took over and he reached for her and cupped one of her breasts in his right hand giving it a gentle squeeze as he did so.

Got him! Silk thought to herself. Inside she was jumping for joy. She would not fail this test!

Silk leaned forward and began undoing the buttons in his grey tunic with one hand and feeling the outline of his bulging cock underneath his trousers with the other, mindful not to lose grip of the key she still held in her hand. She kissed him lightly on the lips and once the jacket was unfastened she moved onto his trousers, tugging away at the double-buttoned waistband until she had freed them. She slipped a hand inside his trousers and felt his small but thick cock, encircling it with her fingers until she had a firm grip of it and then in one smooth movement she freed it of his trousers and launched her mouth upon it, devouring it like a new born chick hungry for its first meal of the day.

She took the entire length of his shaft into her mouth easily, using her hand to masturbate him as she sucked. She moved her hand back and forth along the shaft at the same time as her head moved back and forth and she could hear his groaning as she did so. He gripped the back of her hair and began pushing her head down and holding her there for a few seconds each time she went down the shaft of his cock. Silk put all her skills to use now and sucked hard with her throat muscles as he held her head in his firm hands, releasing him as she pulled back. This was going to be the best blowjob this man had ever had and his laboured breathing reaffirmed that, as both of his hands now grabbed her head and pushed her down as far as she could go and locked her in that position as he exploded his salty spunk down her throat. Silk regulated her breathing so she wouldn’t choke and managed to swallow all that he had unloaded into her mouth. She licked her lips as she rose and spun around on the seat beside him opening her legs wide so he could see her padlocked pussy. He looked at her inquisitively and she opened the palm of her left hand to reveal the tiny golden key it held. He deduced quickly that if she held the key then she had been told where to locate it. He took the key from her and repositioned her so that her legs were wide open before him and hurredly began unlocking the padlocks. Silk felt a strange sensation in her tummy as he worked at the locks. The feeling of losing yourself and floating outside of your own body.

Once he had removed the last lock from her pussy he knelt between her open legs, his face inches from her moist pussy and began lapping at her swollen labias and her engorged clitoris. Silk was in heaven, she loved being licked and her moans rose and fell as he worked her swelling cunt expertly with his fingers and his tongue. He continued licking her until she could bare no more and for the first time since she had given herself to her Master as his slave she decided that the time had come to issue an order – this was something that had become alien to her but she so wanted to put on a good show for her Master that this direct action was required in order to achieve the desired result.

“Fuck me!” demanded Silk, “fuck me hard. Now!”

A cocked eyebrow from the driver met her demand with incredulity.

Silk smiled at him and softened her tactics. “Please fuck me now. I need to feel your beautiful cock inside me”, she rasped with panting breath, the waves of pleasure now spreading throughout her body from the intensity of his expert tongue.

Grabbing her behind her knees he pulled her towards him, moving her to the edge of the back seat of the car as he knelt in front of her and lifted her legs so that her feet were almost touching the roof off the vehicle as he felt between her legs for the opening to her pussy. His cock was back to full erection now and he pushed it past the rings embedded in her labias and into her sopping pussy and began fucking her. Silk fervently hoped that her Master could see everything and that he was pleased with her.

He fucked her slowly at first but was soon sweating under his shirt and jacket so Silk helped him out of them and found that underneath his uniform he was in pretty good shape for his age. Not much flab, no beer belly and chest hair that had only a spattering of grey hairs in it. Not bad at all, she thought.

He was fucking her hard and fast now, each thrust of his thick cock pushing at her vulva causing little rippling sensations of pleasure that made her skin tingle. She focused on his face, watching the myriad of expressions change his features as he fucked her, she could see the lust for her in his eyes and her willingness to make this one of the best fucks he had ever had spurred her on. She ground down on his cock each time he pushed into her, forcing him deeper into her pussy making him want her all the more and his response was to quicken his pace and fuck her even harder still until he ‘locked on’ – she knew he was about to come so Silk pushed him out of her and offered him her mouth, her lips wide open ready to accept his cum. And cum he did! Like a jet of water from a garden hose his spunk shot all over her face and in her mouth, drenching her in the process. She used the tip of her tongue to lick the last few drops from the end of his cock savouring the taste before swallowing it. He was the heaviest cummer she had ever been with and she literally lapped it up.

When he was finished he picked up the three tiny padlocks and fastened them back through her rings and gave Silk the little golden key before reverting back to his role as chauffeur. He exited the vehicle after readjusting his clothing and donning his jacket and cap. Silk winked to where she thought the camera might be, hoping her Master could see her poking her tongue out in a playful swipe at him, and began to dress herself. Once she was dressed she wiped her face of any excess cum she had not been able to lick off with her tongue and reapplied her lipstick. Silk heard her Master’s voice across the loudspeakers. “Well done Silk, you have performed beyond my expectations and I am very pleased with you. You can be quite the little slut when you want to be, can’t you.”

“Thank you, Master, it was very nice and I enjoyed myself”, Silk beamed.

“We have thoroughly enjoyed your performance,” her Master continued.

Silk felt the colour drain from her face……he had said ‘We!’

“M-Master?” came Silk’s stuttering reply.

“Yes Silk, you heard right, you have been performing to a camera that is linked directly to the Internet and has been broadcasting to over 5,000 viewers worldwide. You have done very well indeed!”

Silk groaned inwardly. Oh god no! She felt herself blushing profusely and turned her face away from where she assumed the camera was. She felt the car engine start and the vehicle begin to move off. “Is it still broadcasting Master?” Silk asked pleadingly, her face hidden behind her hands.

Seraph replied, “No, we are done with you for the time being. Enjoy the rest of your journey but remember to return the key to the compartment in which you found it.” There was a faint click as he hung up the phone.

Silk grimaced as she thought of lots of unknown faces watching her but it was done now and there was nothing she could do about it. She replaced the key as she had been instructed as the car made its way back onto the motorway, resuming their journey. She glowed inwardly from the fucking she had just received and let her eyes close as she drifted off into a light slumber, the dull, rhythmic hum of the luxurious motorcar lulling her into a deeper sleep.

Some time later she was jolted from her slumber by the car jerking to a halt. Damn! She hadn’t meant to sleep for the entire journey, as she now had no idea where she was. Through the darkened windows she could make out a large country house and her first reaction to the old Victorian dwelling was that it was a grim place and had probably seen its fair share of grief and heartache over the years. She didn’t like this place at all and it made her shiver inwardly. Her hackles rose on the back of her neck and the tiny little hairs on her arms rose as her skin goose-pimpled, there was something wrong with this place and a sense of dread and foreboding filled her senses.

The driver opened her door for her and requested that she enter the house and with trepidation Silk did as she was told. She was met by a man who looked as grim as the house and had probably been here just as long as the house had. He bade her to follow him and she was led to an anteroom just past the foyer she had come through. The mirrored room in which she now stood contained nothing at all. Not one single item of furniture adorned this room and Silk turned to face the man to ask him a question.

A hard slap across her face stunned her into silence before the question had even formed on her lips. Tears welled in her eyes at the stinging and unexpected blow and she began to protest but the man’s stern gaze stopped any further thoughts of questioning him.

“Get undressed.” He barked at her. Silk did as she was ordered without hesitating; she knew the punishment for disobeying would be severe. Her instincts were on red alert in this place and Silk had more than a rough idea that she was not here to be cosseted and pampered. This test was going to be an arduous one, she reflected.

Once naked she felt exposed and vulnerable but it was too late now, she had to trust that her Master would not let anything bad happen to her. The Grim Man grabbed her under her left arm and roughly pushed and shoved her through the meandering corridors, leading her deeper into this gruesome house. She was taken up three flights of stairs into the attic area of the house where she saw a solitary iron door set deeply into the ages old stonework. Beyond the open door she could see an old iron bed with an equally old mattress on it. Chains with manacles were on each corner of the bed and Silk recoiled at the site of them but a hard shove in her back sent her reeling through the door and into her ‘prison’. She was ordered onto the bed and the Grim Man affixed the manacles to her wrists and ankles. He then spoke into a walkie-talkie that he carried on his belt and the chains began to tighten electronically through the ringlets and down through the floor. Her arms and legs were pulled taut under the pressure of the tightening chains until she was held firm in a ‘star’ position, her legs were spread as wide as they could go so that her sex was exposed for anyone who wished to see or use it and there was nothing she could do about it.

He leaned over her to check her, looking into her eyes then running his hands up and down first her arms, then her torso, then her legs and finally inserting a finger into her pussy in between the top and middle padlock and giving her a rough tug causing her to buck. “Sadistic bastard!” thought Silk.

He licked his moist finger, laughed at her then turned and left the room, slamming the door shut and locking it. Silk was alone in her prison and she wondered what she had done to deserve this and how long she would be here for. Lonely was not a feeling Silk was used to but she felt very lonely now. She pulled at her chains to see if any comfort could be obtained but they held her fast and couldn’t budge an inch.

Without a clock present by which Silk could mark the passage of time she could only guess that approximately half an hour later the door opened and she looked up from her bed to see a naked female slave enter her room. The girl was no more than twenty-five years old and had blonde hair and a beautifully toned and athletic figure and she was carrying a covered tray in her hands, which Silk assumed was her food. Silk admired her and said ‘Hello’ but she received no response from the girl as she advanced to the bed and placed the tray between Silk’s legs. She lifted the cloth from the tray but Silk could not see what was underneath it. The tray held three objects: a tiny golden key, a tube of KY Jelly and a butt plug. The girl picked up the butt plug and the tube of KY and proceeded to smear the plug with half of the tube’s contents, allowing Silk to see what she was doing.

Silk gasped in shock at the site of the plug, as it must have been 4" across at its widest point. She clenched her ass cheeks firmly together to prevent the plug from being inserted into her but she heard the girl tut in disapproval. There was nothing Silk could do to prevent what was about to happen so she relaxed and tried to accommodate the girl as much as possible. The slavegirl reached down between her legs and pushed the tip of the plug into the opening of her very small sphincter. Excruciating pain shot through Silk’s lower body as the thickest part of the plug was pushed unceremoniously into her now very tender rectum stretching it wider than it had ever been stretched before and Silk felt her sphincter muscles snap back to almost their original size as the thickest part went in and her muscles clamped themselves around the narrowest part holding it in place. The base of the plug prevented it from going fully inside her. Silk could feel the plug inside her now, filling her anal passage to its fullest extent, her muscles slowly becoming used to the thick invasive object now nestled within.

The slavegirl then turned her attention to Silk’s padlocks and unlocked them one by one, giving each ring a playful tug as she did so. Silk could see that she was padlocked like herself and fresh whip marks on her breasts, back and buttocks told Silk that she was in much the same predicament as this slavegirl but this slave was free to roam the house so she must be of a higher order than Silk was at present. The girl slipped a finger inside Silk’s throbbing pussy and began to rub her insides in gentle beckoning motions with her index finger. Silk felt her pussy moisten as she watched this young girl’s face looking wantonly at her exposed, fleshy sex. She so wanted her to lick her there, to take her clitoris into her mouth and suck it until she came.

As though she was reading her mind, the girl leaned forward and gently blew on Silk’s exposed clit, sending little pulses of pleasure to her brain causing Silk to squirm against her chains. The girl then sank down upon Silk’s wet pussy taking her clitoris into her mouth and sucking gently until Silk was moaning in exquisite pleasure. All the time the slavegirl’s finger never left Silk’s pussy and she had found Silk’s sensitive spot three inches in on the front vaginal wall and was tickling Silk until she could stand no more and she gushed, soaking both the bed and the slavegirl’s face. The slavegirl jumped up in alarm and began wiping her face, looking horrified at Silk, and it was then that Silk realised that the girl had played with her without permission. Now Silk’s bed was soaking and she smelled of fresh sex. This girl had got them both in trouble and any compassion Silk felt for the girl evaporated there and then. Stupid girl!

The girl gathered up the tray and its contents and hurried from the room without looking back, nor did she clean the bed upon which she had just elicited an illicit gush from her. The door slammed shut and Silk was alone once more. The chains remained tight and her exposed pussy grew cold as the fresh musky fluid covering her nether regions began to cool on her skin. Her mind was in turmoil as a hundred thoughts about her situation ran riot simultaneously in her head. She knew this girl would get in trouble and that she would also be punished. Her thoughts were still turning over in her head when the door re-open and the Grim Man entered and approached her bed.

“I see you are a stubborn wench who just won’t learn!” He reprimanded her. Outside the room Silk could hear the sound of a whip whooshing down repeatedly and a girl’s piercing scream crying out. She tried to sneak a glimpse through the open door and she felt sorry for the girl but she had brought this on both of them and her forgiveness was short lived as she felt a crop brought down on her breasts knocking the wind out of her. The pain was unbearable and a bright red welt now throbbed across both of her breasts just above her nipples. She tensed for a second strike but it never came. Instead the man reached down to her and tightly tied a blindfold across her eyes. He spoke, “You will not attempt to remove the blindfold nor will you attempt to speak to anybody that comes in this room whilst you are wearing it. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” Silk replied.

Another crack of the crop hit her legs and Silk screamed. “You were just told not to speak to anyone whilst wearing the blindfold!” Silk’s mind was pulling in a dozen different directions. What was she to do, she pondered. ‘He asks me a question and I must answer but he’s told me not to speak!’ She decided that silence was the better option and never spoke to him again. He looked down at her pitiful, trembling body, smiled, then got up and left the room.

Shortly afterwards the screaming from outside the room also stopped and a brief period of total silence followed. Silk relaxed a little but was startled to feel a hand rubbing her legs where the crop had left its mark. She remained silent, not daring to speak. The hand rubbing her was soft and gentle and she felt the pain on her thighs beginning to subside. The bodiless hand then moved to her pussy and began stroking her labias; gently running it’s fingers over her rings sending tiny darts of pleasure through her pussy. Silk relaxed some more, allowing this new playmate to do as he wished with her. His fingers entered her now moist pussy and began finger-fucking her, Silk thought he had put all four fingers of his hand inside her and her outer labias were stretched almost to beyond their endurance. The pleasure he was giving her was amazing and Silk sank deeper into the bed allowing him free access to all areas of her pussy. She denied him nothing. She tensed nothing and her mind simply stopped thinking and started absorbing the wondrous sensations being sent to her brain from her treacherous pussy.

She felt him climb onto the bed and she knew from his position that he was about to fuck her. She longed to be fucked, she wanted it, and she wanted to feel wanted again. His cock was enormous and filled her pussy to capacity as he pushed it further and further in, until it came up against the immovable wall that was her cervix. He started to fuck her, each deep thrust hitting her cervix and even though it felt painful it was a pleasurable kind of pain and Silk began to buck with him, in time to his penetrating strokes. She felt herself starting to sweat as the heat of both of their bodies inter-mingled and her orgasm began to rise from deep within her. He was fucking her with a smooth steady rhythm now and Silk was enjoying every second of it. This wasn’t as bad as she thought it was going to be, she mused.

She could now feel the hard muscles of his thighs tensing above her and his breathing became shallow as a series of groans escaped him – he’s coming, she realised. She ground down on his cock as much as her restricted movement would allow as he came in a loud shout that startled her with its intensity. She could feel his hot cum shooting deep inside her and the throb and twitch of each spurt as it left his cock.

When his orgasm had passed he extracted himself from her and got off the bed. Her own orgasm had not been allowed to develop and Silk was left feeling frustrated as he abruptly turned and left the room.

Silk sighed inwardly, she needed more. She needed the release that a good fucking always gave her. She relaxed in resignation, as she had no way of knowing when she would be needed again. Her resignation was short lived however as she felt the bed move as someone climbed onto it. She felt hands touch her lips, forcing her mouth open and another cock was pushed between her teeth. She wondered how this new assailant had gotten into the room without her hearing him. She opened her mouth fully to allow this new hungry cock easier access and she greedily began sucking on it whilst yet another cock probed at the opening between her legs. Her mind was racing as to who these men were, she had no idea if they were black or white or young or old. The butt plug had remained in place throughout her first fucking and she could feel it now as this cock – much thicker than the first – kept hitting it repeatedly through the membrane that separated her anal passage from her vaginal tract. The sensation of hitting the plug must have given the man fucking her overwhelming pleasure as he came very quickly, the cock in her mouth taking a little longer but that too soon filled her mouth with a thick creamy cum that she struggled to swallow. She felt them both dismount the bed and heard them leave the room. She was alone again. The chains slackened and she found she could move, albeit limited. She sat upright and rubbed the sore muscles in her arms and legs and then she removed the blindfold. She looked down at her used body and saw the welts on her breasts and on her thighs and what surprised her more than anything else was that she was actually pleased to see them there.

Silk got up from the bed and, spotting the bucket in the corner of the room, she pulled on the chains so that she had enough of them free to allow her to hobble over to where the bucket stood. She needed to pee and this was the only receptacle in the room that afforded her this basic human facility. Manoeuvering with all four chains manacled to her was a difficult task but over the days ahead she learned how to do it quickly and effectively and then get back on the bed before the chains re-activated. Once, she had not been quick enough and the chains had continued pulling whilst her legs had been on the wrong side of the bed. The pain was agonising as it pulled at her calves and she only just managed to disentangle herself before the manacles damaged her ankles irreparably.

During these past few days she had been fucked constantly. She’d lost count of how many men had taken her but not one of them had spoken to her, not a single word had been uttered to her since the first day when the Grim Man had reprimanded her. The slavegirl no longer tried to play with her and she had not heard her Master’s voice since she was in the car that brought her here. She began to even doubt that he had ever existed. Her captivity had kept her focussed on keeping well enough to walk out of this place if she ever could and her Master had been pushed to the back of her mind. He had abandoned her to her fate and an overwhelming sense of sadness enveloped her as she realised that maybe his love wasn’t as strong as she once thought.

Her days and nights became a routine, she would be used then she would be cleaned, to a certain degree. How she longed for a long hot bath. She had her meals at the same times throughout the day and she was never touched at nighttime. On the 10th day of her captivity she was awoken in the morning by the sound of the door being opened on its rusty hinges. She felt someone sit beside her on the bed, the chains had not been activated but at some point in the night a blindfold had been placed on her – why hadn’t she woken up at that point? Silk felt confused. And then, like a beacon of hope lighting up her darkness, she heard the familiar tones of her Master’s voice.

“You are nearly finished Silk. You have been a very good slave. How have you felt throughout this trial?”

Silk wept instantly, unable to contain herself any longer. “You left me here! Where have you been?” she sobbed. She’d completely forgotten about not speaking when the blindfold was on and she tensed herself as she remembered the sharp pain of the crop on her breasts and thighs.

“You won’t be flogged Silk, not anymore. I have been here all the time my darling. When you have been fucked I have been sitting in the corner of this room watching over you.” Silk felt stunned. How could he sit there and not do anything to alert her to his presence. More importantly, why hadn’t she felt his presence?

It was then that she remembered that the same person had always unlocked her pussy, except for when the slavegirl had unlocked her. It had been him, looking after her, keeping his promise. She felt a peace flood over her that she had almost given up on. He did love her, and he had proved it. She was safe and she was going to be released, she was sure of that now – as sure as the sun rising tomorrow.

She felt her manacles being unlocked and the blindfold was removed. She looked up to see her Master’s smiling face beaming down at her and felt a little sheepish for doubting him during her ordeal.

“Master?”

“Yes Silk, we’re going home.”

“When?”

“Soon, today, I have a few things to take care of and you will be bathed and dressed, then we’ll leave.”

“Master?” Silk’s voice almost cracked.

“Yes sweetheart?” He answered her tenderly.

“Why didn’t you fuck me?” Silk asked him.

“Oh but I did, couldn’t you tell?”

“I-I don’t understand, Master?” Silk was confused now as she tried to place him over the past few days.

Which one had he been? She must know her own Master when he fucks her, mustn’t she?

“Silk, my darling, I was the Grim Man. Do you think I would allow anyone to slap you like that?”

“But he was hideous Master!” Silk responded with disbelief. Silk was stunned that she hadn’t known her own Master when he was stood before her, when he had fucked her – despite the heavy theatrical make up that he had obviously been wearing and the altered voice he had affected whenever he spoke to her. She hadn’t known that he was also a master of disguise but then she was learning new things about him everyday. The realisation that she still had so much to learn about herself hit her like a bolt of lightening, but she resolved there and then to be ever vigilant in the future. She would know her Master in whatever guise he appeared to her.

“It just goes to show you, my darling, cherish what you have when you have it and keep its memory sacred in your thoughts. You will know the feel of my cock whenever it enters you from this day forward. You will not forget.”

“No Master, I certainly won’t!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whoeva that post was from i worry bout ur state of mind and wethere freedom is an option

fookinhell thats long, lol i'l read wen i have more time...

is it about me lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"whoeva that post was from i worry bout ur state of mind and wethere freedom is an option"

The forum theme is FANTASY - it's a simple concept, it's not real. Also, the Dom/sub community understand undertand full well where this type of story comes from.

oooo you talented sod lol

» Add a new message to this topic