FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gang bangs, a woman's perspective??

Gang bangs, a woman's perspective??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, Mrs Tarts here.

I've fantasised about being greedy and taking part in a gang bang for a long time. Although i find the idea extremely horny, i'm a bit worried about feeling out of control, or having to play with guys i don't find attractive. I'm thinking of trying it in a club and Mr Tarts would stay nearby to make sure i will be ok.

Just wondering about other women's first gang bang experiences, if any were nervous about it like i am, and how they overcame their nervousness to enjoy the experience.

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello

well before my first gangbang, I was so nervous I was almost sick... I was pretty much about ready to bolt... I was terrified but wanted to try it too..

Our first proper one was a organised group at a house that were all used to being together.. I to be fair wasnt so worried about fancying them as for me its rarely about that for group play.

However, I never worry about turning a guy down even in a gangbang and to be honest we find that men tend to look to Master for a nod before joining in.. or if its me by myself.. then they tend to ask if I mind..

To be fair I have found it rather addictive.. and love greedy girl play..

Hope you get over your first time nerves and get to have a good time.. I find it very very empowering to be honest..

cali

First time you will always be nervous. Having said that I am always nervous when I have a gangbang.

My first was arranged by someone who had already had experiences in organising such occasions. Small group of six guys turned up which was a nice amount of guys to begin with.

Always have someone there who you can trust to look out for your safety and interest.Only had g/b's that have been arranged in apartments or homes never been brave enough to do it in a club. The guys always ask if they can have there turn which not sure would happen in a club environment.

They do become very much addictive evenings and once you do one the chances you will want more and more!

I have done it before in a club and like others I was nervous and didn't know where to start. But I also had hubby there all through it he knew when I would say no to someone by my expression and would kindly help me out on that. It was def a massive turn on and can't wait to do it again. x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Having someone there, either male or female, who isn't joining in the play but keeps an eye out that no-one is crossing any of your boundaries or being cavalier with condoms is key.

That way you can relax and then simply decide yes or no of the guys.

Hit the clinic first, or your local home bargains (£1:49 for 12 pack of mates) so that you have lots of condoms and they're the ones you prefer - one condom with spermicide on would stop play for me for up to a week!

Having attended a couple of GB's the women who were there we're treated really really well, and all asked for turn etc. All the guys there were attractive, non overweight or smelly ugly etc, this was down to the organising guy being exclusive with those he invited and the group was 5/6 people in both instances.

I'd put the trust in the person organising it to filter the guys and also to check their pics out etc.

I completely nderstand you rpoint of view and have the same worries ... let me know

I've always thought about organising a gang bang and it would only work for me if my playmate who I trust completely was in control and all the other guys respected that.

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

Most gb members know no means no . Had it once a guy was bitting me a bit too hard . He wouldn't stop so the other guys chuck him out of the room!

"Hello

well before my first gangbang, I was so nervous I was almost sick... I was pretty much about ready to bolt... I was terrified but wanted to try it too..

Our first proper one was a organised group at a house that were all used to being together.. I to be fair wasnt so worried about fancying them as for me its rarely about that for group play.

However, I never worry about turning a guy down even in a gangbang and to be honest we find that men tend to look to Master for a nod before joining in.. or if its me by myself.. then they tend to ask if I mind..

To be fair I have found it rather addictive.. and love greedy girl play..

Hope you get over your first time nerves and get to have a good time.. I find it very very empowering to be honest..

cali "

How on earth is taking part in a gang-bang 'empowering' for either the woman or the men taking part? Perhaps you could explain .

"

How on earth is taking part in a gang-bang 'empowering' for either the woman or the men taking part? Perhaps you could explain ."

Well for me that's exactly what it is... To have the men their.. hard and waiting to do exactly as we ask... And obviously its something they enjoy or they would not do it.

I had a small scale gangbang the other day and am still on a high from it now...I just feel total empowered while doing it.. and after... I find it so erotic and sexy, to be fair I used to worry how I would feel after... But now it just makes me want more and more...

I can't answer as to what a man gets out of it as I'm not a man...

When I'm not on my phone I may try to answer more indepth...

But to be honest its what I love most about this life style

Cali

By *icesweetgirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I love gangbangs and do them regularly. I love having lots of men touching me and watching others touch me. I don't have to find them attractive to play with them. It's Just about the sex. It's a huge turn on for me. I like 15 or more in one go.

By *odiejack1Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Hi Hun I'm having a gang bang would you be interested in attending? X

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

My first & only GB wasn't planned so no time to be nervous & it was a blast

By *ornyal47Man  over a year ago

Bury

I wud if I didn't live on the. Costa del sol

"

How on earth is taking part in a gang-bang 'empowering' for either the woman or the men taking part? Perhaps you could explain .

Well for me that's exactly what it is... To have the men their.. hard and waiting to do exactly as we ask... And obviously its something they enjoy or they would not do it.

I had a small scale gangbang the other day and am still on a high from it now...I just feel total empowered while doing it.. and after... I find it so erotic and sexy, to be fair I used to worry how I would feel after... But now it just makes me want more and more...

Cali "

Oddly enough I was thinking about this post (or similar ones from you) recently Cali.

By *hucky99Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Only ever to be to one not too bad

By *odiejack1Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Anybody interested in coming a gang bang message me x

"

Cali

Oddly enough I was thinking about this post (or similar ones from you) recently Cali. "

It is funny when threads from old pop up, as partly I have evolved such a long way since these... Not to say I look back for the most and think omg was that really me. To be fair my love of this sort of play is the only part of the old me that remains..

So now would I revise my thoughts...

I do now NEED more than a gangbang... If I just did that without the affection and intimacy I now have in my partner then I would feel empty... but I still love group play... Even more so in some ways now.. as it has a new dimension for me.. as now I can look up at Mr and see him having fun or watching me have fun.. and its MMmmmm

So still for me its the empowerment of walking into a room.. seeing the guys hard and horny.. the looks between me and Mr as I start to be teasing and inviting.. The adraline running through me... Sometimes it starts with us playing together.. And Mr will step away and invite someone in... and Mmmm

Then another and another.. Being surrounded by guys... one of my favourite things is for Mr to basically have the bottom end covered.. be it teasing me with fingers or tongue.. or slipping into me... while I am laid down and have a few guys around my head.. a bit like a kid in a sweet shop, not sure which one to go for first.... Seeing the other guys get more aroused as the fun actually starts...

My other fav is to actually share with another lady.. The beauty there is I can kiss around cocks and her and I can share the end result.. and that tends to lead to even more.

So what do I love about gangbangs, I love the way I can now share it with someone that enjoys seeing me be like that from time to time.

The thrill of knowing that I can... the excitement of never really knowing how its going to be and yes, I do like the slutty feeling it gives me too x

By *umslut45Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Twice now me and my fbuddy have organised a gangbang only to be let down from all the ones on the guest list the first time then the second time only 1 guy turned up! To me its so much hard work organising only to be let down.

I was really looking forward to having several guys use me whilst my fbuddy watched me enjoying myself. Its so off putting now as not even sure if we will want to organise another one

"Twice now me and my fbuddy have organised a gangbang only to be let down from all the ones on the guest list the first time then the second time only 1 guy turned up! To me its so much hard work organising only to be let down.

I was really looking forward to having several guys use me whilst my fbuddpy

watched me enjoying myself. Its so off putting now as not even sure if we will want to organise another one "

Best to organise a social first. And get more males than originally asked. That way you know at least a minimum amount will turn up I will inbox you a 100%fab member on here who organises gangbangs, touch base with him and tell him what you after. I can vouch for him.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"Twice now me and my fbuddy have organised a gangbang only to be let down from all the ones on the guest list the first time then the second time only 1 guy turned up! To me its so much hard work organising only to be let down.

I was really looking forward to having several guys use me whilst my fbuddy watched me enjoying myself. Its so off putting now as not even sure if we will want to organise another one "

A lot of people seem to say this, but how are you organising them? If done logically its really not that hard.

By *umslut45Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

First one we messaged details through mobile numbers and not one text on the night to say sorry couldn't make it. The second one we decided to message final details through here which 4 messaged to say couldn't make it and 2 didn't even message! We had our meet listed on our profile through the meets section. Can't really see any other way to do these.

Ilkeston

[Removed by poster at 27/09/15 23:19:23]

Ilkeston

"First one we messaged details through mobile numbers and not one text on the night to say sorry couldn't make it. The second one we decided to message final details through here which 4 messaged to say couldn't make it and 2 didn't even message! We had our meet listed on our profile through the meets section. Can't really see any other way to do these. "

PM'd you.

» Add a new message to this topic