FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Naturist Swinger Holidays in UK

Naturist Swinger Holidays in UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Can someone help me out? I'd like to book a Swinger holiday this year at a Naturist Centre. Something on the lines of the famous Hedonism Resorts, only based in the UK. Any ideas?

Alan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/01/10 15:18:05]

By *elen000Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Beleive some caravanning clubs do it, also South Shields or Seaton/Hartlepool council were going to set some sand dunes aside for naturists. Think it might be wise to wait til the sun shines first tho, possibly sometime August in the North East LOL

"Beleive some caravanning clubs do it, also South Shields or Seaton/Hartlepool council were going to set some sand dunes aside for naturists. Think it might be wise to wait til the sun shines first tho, possibly sometime August in the North East LOL"

Naturists......or Swingers ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was thinking of the summer, If we get one this year lol. if anyone knows of a place in Dorset or SW England I'd be grateful.

theres a naturist camp in telford but u need too be a member of the bnc

To be honest I really think you are going to struggle.

And I say that as an ex-member of a naturist club and been to quite a few naturist swims/events in the past.

Most naturists (and organised naturist clubs/organisations) are pretty much opposed to swinging and frown on any kind of sexual activity.

The only place I could maybe think of is called I think Eureka (see on here in club listings).

To be honest I think you will be struggling.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Deffo a place in dorset as it was pointed out to us last summer when we went on a swinging bikers do off another site.

If you get the ferry across pool habour its about a mile maybe 2 along the road on your left hand side.

Sorry its all a bit adlib but at the time someone had just done a load of damage to my bike so i was not really listening.

Try and find the info yourself as i am sure its on the net but if not i know a couple of folks that should be able to give me more info on it.

Steve

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We've been to a few swinger camping rallies at St Anne's naturist campsite, 3 Legged Cross, Near Bournemouth, but this was with a group of swingers. Most people at that site are vanilla naturists but we've never had any complaints about noises or people moving around at night. As long as you keep the sex to your own tents or caravans there's no problem.

We would advise you to avoid British Naturism events or sites, they really are a load of prudes and some of them object to piercings and tattoos, let alone swinging. Their motto seems to be 'no sex please, we're naturists'

I'm a regular naturist (most of my pics were taken at naturist sites) but most of them don't like you to even think of sex, let alone mention it - especially BN sites...

I'd dearly love to come to a naturist swingers do, anywhere in the country (or maybe even out of it!)

If ever anybody gets one going, please,please send me an invite!

Posthought...

I'm also a biker and am a member of a naturist motorcycle club - but still waiting to bring biking, naturism and swinging together - Oh that would be heaven!

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"Hi all. Can someone help me out? I'd like to book a Swinger holiday this year at a Naturist Centre. Something on the lines of the famous Hedonism Resorts, only based in the UK. Any ideas?

Alan "

I doubt such a facility exists in the UK with the possible exception of Eureka (as mentioned above). We don't have the weather, the demand or the moral mindset in this country.

There's certainly naturist clubs and British Naturism's website is the place to start looking and there's no doubt that naturists have sex but swinging isn't their primary motivation. Peeps who meet up at the regular naturist swimming sessions do go on to form social relationships and some of those have been known to lead to sexual encounters (at least they do in Glasgow) but it's by no means the norm.

We're still a very long way from being able to walk into Thomas Cook and book a UK based swingers holiday.

I'd confirm what Annie, Peak and Jim are saying about "organised" naturism such as clubs and British Naturism.

To say their outlooks are prudish and a bit fuddy duddy wouldnt be the half of it.

I used to be a member of a naturist club and once heard people talking about a couple who attended the swims. Apparently they were swingers although to hear the talk you would have thought they were aliens.

I've seen it a lot on naturist websites where they are very much against swingers or indeed any connection at all between nudity and sex.

Like I posted before Eureka might be something to try or a trip out to Cap d'agde in France.

I dare say if you phoned British Naturism and mentioned you were a swinger they'd probably either put the phone down or give you a lecture.

Good luck with it!

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"I'd confirm what Annie, Peak and Jim are saying about "organised" naturism such as clubs and British Naturism.

To say their outlooks are prudish and a bit fuddy duddy wouldnt be the half of it.

............"

I don't think it's so much about being prudish or fuddy duddy. More it's just not their thing.

It'd be like phoning the British Chess Federation and asking for info on backgammon tournaments.

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well I know when I was going on family naturist holidays when I was a kid I'd have thought it was entirely appropriate for the adults to be swinging around me.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

there are a few swinger hotels in blackpool if that helps

naturist and swingers too separate factions miles and miles apart in their pastimes

Hiya

Not sure if we r "Swingers who r Naturists" or "Naturists who r Swingers" but we seem to find plenty of opertunities to combine the two ok ! xx

we are naturists and swingers naturisiam is a completely difrent sene

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

We are nudists and swingers...sometimes separate things...sometimes together.

There is a difference between naturism,nudism and swinging...but sometimes

By *otswoldMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Many of my swinging friends are naturists. Very few of my naturist friends are swingers. I am a swinger and I am also a naturist but find it usually pays not to mix my prude-nude activities with my rude nude activities.

» Add a new message to this topic