FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cum shot challenge

Cum shot challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

With a FB last night , and for a laugh we measured. How far my cum went . I managed 62cm . I bet there are some " sharp shooters" out there that can beat that !!!! LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes, by a long way

By *rimehertsguyMan  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I very long way

Exeter

"yes, by a long way "

How far then ??

"With a FB last night , and for a laugh we measured. How far my cum went . I managed 62cm . I bet there are some " sharp shooters" out there that can beat that !!!! LOL "

Can you tell me what that is using imperial measurement please

This is hilarious. It literally is a 'pissing contest' (well almost).

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

As a 16 yo I once hit Mademoiselle Menteur's back from the 3rd row desks in French class. So that's about 10 ft (sorry 3.048 meters).

My aim was good back then, used to practise alot, usually by shooting baby starlings in flight! I know ... I wasn't a nice lad then, a cum load is worse than an oil spill at sea

Exeter

"As a 16 yo I once hit Mademoiselle Menteur's back from the 3rd row desks in French class. So that's about 10 ft (sorry 3.048 meters).

My aim was good back then, used to practise alot, usually by shooting baby starlings in flight! I know ... I wasn't a nice lad then, a cum load is worse than an oil spill at sea

"

"With a FB last night , and for a laugh we measured. How far my cum went . I managed 62cm . I bet there are some " sharp shooters" out there that can beat that !!!! LOL "

62cm? Easy!!!!

If you were stood up that's probably just the distance from your cock to the floor!

this has got to be in the next olympics.

Ladies too, furthest squirt ??

Exeter

"This is hilarious. It literally is a 'pissing contest' (well almost)."

Sorry , but I think this is a deadly serious issue . Every guy needs to know his range . when she says cum on my tits and you hit her in the eye and she has to wear Sunglasses for a week it's no joke. ;

Exeter

"With a FB last night , and for a laugh we measured. How far my cum went . I managed 62cm . I bet there are some " sharp shooters" out there that can beat that !!!! LOL

62cm? Easy!!!!

If you were stood up that's probably just the distance from your cock to the floor! "

Ah , clearly an inexperienced athlete here . Surely you should know it is the horizontal trajectory that is measured and not the absolute cum travelling distance .

"With a FB last night , and for a laugh we measured. How far my cum went . I managed 62cm . I bet there are some " sharp shooters" out there that can beat that !!!! LOL

62cm? Easy!!!!

If you were stood up that's probably just the distance from your cock to the floor!

Ah , clearly an inexperienced athlete here . Surely you should know it is the horizontal trajectory that is measured and not the absolute cum travelling distance . "

If someone i'd met seriously wanted to grab a tape measure and measure the distance of a cumshot - chances are we wouldn't be meeting again!

Exeter

62cm? Easy!!!!

Ah , clearly an inexperienced athlete here . Surely you should know it is the horizontal trajectory that is measured and not the absolute cum travelling distance .

If someone i'd met seriously wanted to grab a tape measure and measure the distance of a cumshot - chances are we wouldn't be meeting again! "

Ah I see you've had the operation now

According to my cleaner my cum reaches the mirror, on the ceiling, over my bed

62cm? Easy!!!!

If someone i'd met seriously wanted to grab a tape measure and measure the distance of a cumshot - chances are we wouldn't be meeting again!

Ah I see you've had the operation now "

?

62cm? Easy!!!!

Ah , clearly an inexperienced athlete here . Surely you should know it is the horizontal trajectory that is measured and not the absolute cum travelling distance . "

Exeter

62cm? Easy!!!!

?"

The " sense of humour bypass op " of course

62cm? Easy!!!!

?

The " sense of humour bypass op " of course "

Ah! Yes - that one!

Sorry - but anything involving tape measures is a wee bit too 'teenager' for me!

Have fun though!

62cm? Easy!!!!

?

The " sense of humour bypass op " of course "

Exeter

62cm? Easy!!!!

?

Ah! Yes - that one!

Sorry - but anything involving tape measures is a wee bit too 'teenager' for me!

Have fun though! "

Sorry Father ! You in Banking ?

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

If someone i'd met seriously wanted to grab a tape measure and measure the distance of a cumshot - chances are we wouldn't be meeting again! "

Exeter

"

"

How about if they took a picture of there cock next to a can of Red Bull or perhaps drew a face on there cock

"

How about if they took a picture of there cock next to a can of Red Bull or perhaps drew a face on there cock "

If the face was made of chocolate and cream....Id lick it off..

If the pic of the cock/red bull can stated "Doing it wrong" I would LOL...

Exeter

"

How about if they took a picture of there cock next to a can of Red Bull or perhaps drew a face on there cock

"

Or perhaps put a load of kids glow in the dark bracelets over there erect dick and took a pic ? Would you see them again ?

"

Or perhaps put a load of kids glow in the dark bracelets over there erect dick and took a pic ? Would you see them again ? "

You going to comment on all his pics??

None of which involve a tape measure!!

Exeter

"

Or perhaps put a load of kids glow in the dark bracelets over there erect dick and took a pic ? Would you see them again ?

"

Sorry I will stop it now.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Can you tell me what that is using imperial measurement please "

Just short of 25 inches

Can you tell me what that is using imperial measurement please

Just short of 25 inches "

So like 2 foot!!!! Impressed could use him to keep the cats of my lawn

62cm? Easy!!!!

?

Ah! Yes - that one!

Have fun though! "

Why are tape measures "teenager" don't we all use them at some time ?

"

Sorry I will stop it now. "

Think you'v upset his chum there mate

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

me me me me me my record........

2cm

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

62cm? Easy!!!!

Ill unpack the tape measure from my overnight bag then

essex chelmsford

last time i tried this had the big build up , done some stretches and star jumps in the corner, put on my head band, pressed play on the rocky theme tune and .,......... phhhhufff just smoke

Ha ha I best get my semi pump action out and try !!!

i have done it across a room and felt like a olympic champion but the best ever was off Chesters suspension bridge,that cum shot flew about 40 foot and hit the water below

"

Or perhaps put a load of kids glow in the dark bracelets over there erect dick and took a pic ? Would you see them again ? "

i best take down MY pictures then!!

By *ookingtocumMan  over a year ago

fife

depends on the mood and how turned on I am, most times I shoot 3-6 inches other times 2 feet

By *cepuncMan  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

mostly a few feet but one memorable wank in my early twenties resulted in my spunk flying a good five to six feet, oh happy days

Exeter

"depends on the mood and how turned on I am, most times I shoot 3-6 inches other times 2 feet "

I find if I wank it doesn't go far , but if I've been fucking for a long time , when I cum it really shoots far . Does anyone else find this and know why ?

I was flat out Wank this morning and my spunk actually hit me on the chin, was so close it didnt go in ny mouth

4 mtrs..but dont take my word for it (:

By *ookingtocumMan  over a year ago

fife

"depends on the mood and how turned on I am, most times I shoot 3-6 inches other times 2 feet

I find if I wank it doesn't go far , but if I've been fucking for a long time , when I cum it really shoots far . Does anyone else find this and know why ? "

as said it depends how turned on I am if really turned on and been wanking for a while can shoot a couple of feet and if having a quick shag will not reach past 3 to 4 inches normaly, if having a quick wank will on manage 3 to 4 inches

As a qualified erotic masseur I've had quite a bit of experience of taking men (and women), to the point of no return... Sometimes it dribbles, sometimes it spurts and several times I've had to re paint the wall behind the head of the massage couch as its been covered!

I vary between short hand grenades to longer range missile strikes depending on my hornyometer and the method of release!

essex chelmsford

"last time i tried this had the big build up , done some stretches and star jumps in the corner, put on my head band, pressed play on the rocky theme tune and .,......... phhhhufff just smoke "

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

This thread made my chuckle... boys and their toys

I'm confident mines goes the furthest, I think there's something wrong with me

» Add a new message to this topic