FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Australia > Sydney

Sydney

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rog1664 OP   Couple  over a year ago

middx

Hiya were in Sydney mid April and were wondering are there any clubs, can anyone recommend any ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ommieblokeMan  over a year ago

sydney

G’day Frogs

Not a huge commercial scene here in sydney. There’s a couple of membership driven venues that are very pricey, some seedy dives & couple of bi steam rooms in the city.

Never been but there is a well reviewed place called ‘Our secret spot’

Hope you find some fun

Regards Pommie

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Went to a club called The Lotus lounge. Had a great night there. Is that one still open?

By *gshpMan  over a year ago

Sydney

sady not much of swinging scene here anymore. i think it died from covid unforch.

By *hyes2020Man  over a year ago

Kettering

There's quite a few now in

Parramatta and rydalmere

By *ilts funMan  over a year ago

swindon

Also still have the option of nude beaches in the harbour. Cobblers is great. Create a profile on www.redhotpie.com and go from there

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"G’day Frogs

Not a huge commercial scene here in sydney. There’s a couple of membership driven venues that are very pricey, some seedy dives & couple of bi steam rooms in the city.

Never been but there is a well reviewed place called ‘Our secret spot’

Hope you find some fun

Regards Pommie "

Hey buddy hope your well?

I came across your post about venues in Sydney. I would really appreciate it if you can let me know what's still open especially for single guys as I'm hoping to visit towards the end of the year.

You mentioned there are couple of places/steam rooms etc would love to know the names and if there are other clubs or adult cinema/gloryhole places in sydney.

Thanks

By *rog1664 OP   Couple  over a year ago

middx

We hopefully arrive in Sydney 18th Apr then drive to Brisbane anyone on the route who might want some fun xx

By *ommieblokeMan  over a year ago

sydney

Are you staying in Sydney for a few nights after you land?

By *omo217Man  over a year ago

Sydney

There is a huge kink and fetish scene in Sydney with lots of parties etc. generally it’s all very specific and niche.

The swinging scene is probably a bit more older skewed by nature.

Hope that helps.

By *porty92Man  over a year ago

London

Our secret spot is great!

By *lentyofcurvesWoman  over a year ago

hove

Does anyone know if BBW nights are a thing in Australian clubs - primarily in Sydney? Had a good look around but couldn’t see any advertised.

Sydney

"Does anyone know if BBW nights are a thing in Australian clubs - primarily in Sydney? Had a good look around but couldn’t see any advertised.

"

Most of the events and kink events are listed on FL.

By *owestoft ManMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Sad to hear the scene in Sydney is so bad these days. Im now working in UK and always said how much fun the Ex and I had in NSW. We were on a few sites but the best for hooking up with couples and single men was Adult Matchwakers. A lot of the normal male hating couples and females lol but met with a lot of similar minded couples and men off there. You can find a few adult paties etc off there and meet up with many others. We lived in Newcastle just a bit up from Sydney but seemed to have a lot of players us there.

Again Sorry to hear its gone down hill in Oz. Used to be a lot of fun

Sydney

"Sad to hear the scene in Sydney is so bad these days. Im now working in UK and always said how much fun the Ex and I had in NSW. We were on a few sites but the best for hooking up with couples and single men was Adult Matchwakers. A lot of the normal male hating couples and females lol but met with a lot of similar minded couples and men off there. You can find a few adult paties etc off there and meet up with many others. We lived in Newcastle just a bit up from Sydney but seemed to have a lot of players us there.

Again Sorry to hear its gone down hill in Oz. Used to be a lot of fun"

The “scene” hasn’t gone downhill as such. “Swinging” is more of an older concept and as such I think Fab leans to an older demographic skew in the same way that lots of different social media platforms have a certain user group.

There is a huge party scene and safe space scene in Sydney, Western Syd and Newcastle / Wollongong. The “hook up” scene is dramatically reduced in general with more focus on safety, safe sex and less hedonistic ONS.

Like I said. The scene is just not on this platform.

» Add a new message to this topic