FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Australia > Heading north to Cairns

Heading north to Cairns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidbacklooking OP   Man  over a year ago

Evesham

In and around Cairns from 20th August for fun if anyone is reading this and passing?

I love sucking and swallowing or facials, maybe more with the right guys........

22nd August will be riding the MTB World Cup track for anyone interesting in riding

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really going to help you with meeting someone....

But as a very long time resident of Cairns. If you take the Train/Skyrail trip to Kuranda. Go up on Skyrail and back on the train. The sun will be behind you each way. Your view and any pics will be far better.

Also don't leave without trying a Parmigiana followed by Death by Chocolate at The Cock'n Bull, and see if you can get a Custard Apple at Rusty's markets.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slap me for having a brain fart. I've been here too long! There are two cruise joints less than 5 minutes walk from each other.

Head office on Sheridan Street across the road from Cairns Central Shopping Centre.

And one attached to/behind Laneway adult shop on Spence Street between Lake and Grafton Streets.

By *aidbacklooking OP   Man  over a year ago

Evesham

Thanks x

I’ve kinda ditched the idea as now got a full ininirary of stuff. But still going MTBing on Smithfield track on the 22nd.

» Add a new message to this topic