FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Australia > How do we revive?

How do we revive?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivex OP   Man  over a year ago

D8

So Australia is an open minded enough country, but so few swingers on the site. Its almlst strange to see. Any ideas on how to revive the site?

MrsRudefun is basically leading the charge here, its wonderful to see.

Guys girls couples:

Whats the major problem with the site that its not lifting off to the heights it is in UK and Ireland?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The main problem is the site is UK centric which is understandable, given it started there. An Aussie chat room would be a good start.

By *isteraussieMan  over a year ago

brisbane

Allowing upgrade using australian bank account would be good

By *kexpat81Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Main problem in Aus is distance and population.

I mean if you live in Birmingham, probably have 20m people within 2 hours. Here in Brisbane only 2m.

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Having just returned from Melbourne I can say that it has a very active swinging scene, fab just needs to build up its numbers over there

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"So Australia is an open minded enough country, but so few swingers on the site. Its almlst strange to see. Any ideas on how to revive the site?

Guys girls couples:

Whats the major problem with the site that its not lifting off to the heights it is in UK and Ireland?"

Well I think it may be a few things...

It seems Fab is more UK based and most I’ve come across located in Oz are originally UK based so very few Aussies.

Not sure Aussies are as open-minded? Would like some other opinions? From my experience Aussies don’t actually seem as serious about meeting.

Greater distances (more like massive distances) between like minded people...

Other Australian sites may be more popular.. however I have to say I’ve had much more luck meeting like-minded people on this site than the oz based sites.

Hmmm not sure if there are any solutions to this...

By *otchilliforyouMan  over a year ago

Perth

I posted ages ago to site for suggestion to add Aussie chat room. Mentioned they had American and Canadian rooms. Seems to have fallen on deaf ears as still waiting. This would be big help in getting Aussies together in one room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So Australia is an open minded enough country, but so few swingers on the site. Its almlst strange to see. Any ideas on how to revive the site?

Guys girls couples:

Whats the major problem with the site that its not lifting off to the heights it is in UK and Ireland?

Well I think it may be a few things...

It seems Fab is more UK based and most I’ve come across located in Oz are originally UK based so very few Aussies.

Not sure Aussies are as open-minded? Would like some other opinions? From my experience Aussies don’t actually seem as serious about meeting.

Greater distances (more like massive distances) between like minded people...

Other Australian sites may be more popular.. however I have to say I’ve had much more luck meeting like-minded people on this site than the oz based sites.

Hmmm not sure if there are any solutions to this...

"

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that most on these sites are pretenders. At best 3% are real players. In the last few days we have had heaps of emails from single guys (yep visiting Melb from the UK mainly) only 2 actually provided what we ask for in our profile...text both of these today because we were both home and free to chat...still waiting for response. I guess to some it is all a game. Melbourne has a great scene, probably better than any other city in Oz from our experience. Having said all of that we have met some really nice guys and couples from here. That's our 2 bobs worth

» Add a new message to this topic