FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Cold today

Cold today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex46 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Today I did a 260 mile round trip from Somerset to London just to get a covid test done so I can fly to Gran Canaria this weekend.

Freezing for a day, just so I can spend a few warm days on the beach next week??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope it was worth it.

I took the bike around the corner this morning, decided it was a bad idea so turned around and got in the car.

That’s real dedication to a holiday that you’ve shown today!

By *coobyABCMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I know the instant regret of putting on Kevlar jeans instead of leathers as you didnt realise how cold it was, feeling the cold nipping my thighs. But if we waited hot weather, we would never ride, especially up here. I just find some nice twistes and soon warm up

By *lex46 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"Hope it was worth it.

I took the bike around the corner this morning, decided it was a bad idea so turned around and got in the car.

That’s real dedication to a holiday that you’ve shown today! "

I'm not so sure now I have to isolate for 14 days when I get home. Still going though and I can't wait.

By *outhessex14Man  over a year ago

basildon

"Hope it was worth it.

That’s real dedication to a holiday that you’ve shown today!

I'm not so sure now I have to isolate for 14 days when I get home. Still going though and I can't wait. "

Think they just announced its 10days but still, enjoy! Wish I was able to get away this year

» Add a new message to this topic