FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Recommendation for new kit

Recommendation for new kit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for new kit ahead of getting a new bike in the next couple of weeks.

Leathers don't fit anymore,even before lockdown lol.

Looking at new lid and jacket, trousers or maybe kevlar Jean's.

Any good places to shop online?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *looboyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Can't go wrong with Sportbike shop, they do a price match if you find the same product cheaper and no hassle returns.

"Can't go wrong with Sportbike shop, they do a price match if you find the same product cheaper and no hassle returns."

Thanks for the heads up on that. I'll check them out

By *racoLillyCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Fat skeleton sell road akin jeans..very comfortable

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

UK made Hood Jeans are expensive but very good. You can often find them on eBay when people don’t fit them anymore, usually with very little wear. I haven’t worn leather jeans in years. Another vote from me for Sportbike Shop too.

Thanks guys. Much appreciate your advice

By *ondonerMan  over a year ago

London / Essex borders

Hood jeans are great - uk made and mine are fully lined both sides unlike the Draggin Jeans that cost more.

My one concern is linking jeans to a jacket, as a mate had a slide a while back and his jacket rode up, leaving the dreaded roadrash all down his lower back.

I belive Dainese do a belt that has a zip attachment, but may only work with their jackets?

"UK made Hood Jeans are expensive but very good. You can often find them on eBay when people don’t fit them anymore, usually with very little wear. I haven’t worn leather jeans in years. Another vote from me for Sportbike Shop too."

By *ichi_acerMan  over a year ago

notts

Sports bike shop is really good

By *ananaman1001Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Hood jeans are great - uk made and mine are fully lined both sides unlike the Draggin Jeans that cost more.

My one concern is linking jeans to a jacket, as a mate had a slide a while back and his jacket rode up, leaving the dreaded roadrash all down his lower back.

I belive Dainese do a belt that has a zip attachment, but may only work with their jackets?

UK made Hood Jeans are expensive but very good. You can often find them on eBay when people don’t fit them anymore, usually with very little wear. I haven’t worn leather jeans in years. Another vote from me for Sportbike Shop too."

I'll second the Hood jeans, full Kevlar waist to ankle and your choice of armour AND bespoke sizing...great if you've short legs and 'broad' waist ?? and you can return and have one alteration for free! Alpinstar V2 jacket has a long tail but it would ride up but their trousers are pretty good as well - change the armour! Sportsbike shop and Infinity are good stores to look at!

» Add a new message to this topic