FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Planning a trip to Europe when allowed

Planning a trip to Europe when allowed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ridget hall OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Hello. We are planning a trip to Europe and we are looking for like minded couples to travel with and have naughty fun. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Planning the same but will be going solo. I prefer getting off the beaten track and avoiding schedules. Eastern Europe hopefully.

Newton Abbot

We are the same. Like to explore. We go to Slovinia most years. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been that side, only been to spain, France and Italy etc on the bike

By *edonistsatplayCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth, North Brittany, France

"Hello. We are planning a trip to Europe and we are looking for like minded couples to travel with and have naughty fun. X"

We are pretty much on the opposite side of the channel from you. If you're heading over via Roscoff or St.Malo, we're no more than an hour away and would be happy to ride around the region with you, but a lot depends on when!... kinda busy with work until July!

I've always wanted to do this,couple of questions,how much do you think this will cost in fuel ,food,lodgings etc?,how many days is ideal without rushing?I want to visit the war graves,and I have a friend in Greece I would like to suprise visit.

Newton Abbot

Love to meet up for ride etc. X

Newton Abbot

We can take you to the war graves. We have a house in Brittany and often go to the war graves.

Yes it would be great to have a ride out,yes that would be excellent to do the war graves and say thank you for the freedom that we take for granted .that would be a very humbling visit.

By *olo911Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Got my new bike , and hopefully will get over to northern France, a visit to the war sites and pay my respects to those who made the ultimate sacrifice, is on the cards if we can this summer.

Newton Abbot

"Got my new bike , and hopefully will get over to northern France, a visit to the war sites and pay my respects to those who made the ultimate sacrifice, is on the cards if we can this summer."

We have sent a friend request. I pressed the wrong button lol. Love to hear from you. Let's chat and see where it leads to. We are genuine and lots of fun. We both ride large bikes. Hope to hear from you. X

By *ealmonkeyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm a single guy, but wod love to join some like-minded people on a tour. I'm open to where we go camping or hotels. I've actually booked my ferry for Faro bike rally next year if anyone wants to join me.

» Add a new message to this topic