FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > If you have one key get one cut NOW!!

If you have one key get one cut NOW!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikerdude2017 OP   Man  over a year ago

Retford

Hi

Just saying if you have one motorbike key get one cut now don't wait until it's too late!!!. Had a scare lost bike key after hours of searching found in wheelie bin. Spare on order.

Don't wait do it now ;!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 06/11/21 15:53:27]

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Before I retired people losing their only (car) key were the icing on the cake for me. If you've got the right kit then it's money for old rope and you can virtually name your price.

I used to love people that were too tight to buy a spare key

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good shout

By *rivenSnowCouple  over a year ago

Uk

I have a Samsung Tag on my bike key. I'm terrible for forgetting where I put it so saves time in locating it.

By *rygveMan  over a year ago

The Shires

Don’t need any keys on a KTM EXC or similar. Took me a while to get used to that concept.

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

It's still a device you need to start the vehicle. Without it your screwed

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Also don't forget you can lose your key anywhere not just at home. I have always took my spare key with me. Yes I did need it one time. Stopped at a filling station on the way to TT. Mate dropped his bike so after helping him up with it while I had just paid for fuel, I lost key. God knows where it went. All my mates said 'now what you going to do' I put my hand in my pocket to reveal said spare key. They couldn't believe it, I had my spare. They all now carry their spare key too. So there you go people, a spare key isn't just for home

By *rivenSnowCouple  over a year ago

Uk

"Also don't forget you can lose your key anywhere not just at home. I have always took my spare key with me. Yes I did need it one time. Stopped at a filling station on the way to TT. Mate dropped his bike so after helping him up with it while I had just paid for fuel, I lost key. God knows where it went. All my mates said 'now what you going to do' I put my hand in my pocket to reveal said spare key. They couldn't believe it, I had my spare. They all now carry their spare key too. So there you go people, a spare key isn't just for home "

So true,

When we are out on both of our bikes I carry a spare for Snow's bike and she carries one for mine.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

What happens if you have an NSR with the smart card ignition system, those cards are bloody expensive.

After a key bouncing out of the ignition of my DT125 as I was riding along, I put a length cord tied to the key and a clip at the other end to clip it to the bike.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I use a screwdriver on my bikes if I can't find the key. In fact three of them don't require a key.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

My bike starts with a pin code, can't believe others don't

» Add a new message to this topic