FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Grazie Vale

Grazie Vale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Well today is the day.. the press conference the other day was touching and humorous too..

One reporter asked how Valentino got god to have his final race on the 14,11,21... which if you add that together equals 46.

I am both happy and sad about today... and of an era...

Seeing vale reunited with all his championship winning bikes was a lovely touch x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I lost all my respect for Rossi when he kicked Marquez off his bike a couple of years ago. Glad to see him go now.

"I lost all my respect for Rossi when he kicked Marquez off his bike a couple of years ago. Glad to see him go now."
really ....

I could correct you as he actually didnt ( watch when Neil Hodgson took it frame by frame from every angle on bt sport).. I could list all the times Marquez has done similar.

And even if it had happened what he has done for the sport deserves respect from fans and other riders

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

what a legend and end of an era for motogp

i'll always be a biker but whatever Vale is racing in..ill be watching

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thankyou for the ace racing, win on the M1 first time out at Welkom, that pass on Stoner at the Corkscrew etc.

Been so emotional. I've actually stayed up after my night shift to watch this. Back to work at 2.30pm but could not miss this x x

So that's it then. The aliens all gone. Stoner. Pedrosa, lorenzo, and now rossi, not sure if MM93 will ever get back to full strength or fitness. Maybe the fear he never used to have has caught up to him. I dont know if there will ever be anything like them again.. I'll still be watching tho..

By *ichi_acerMan  over a year ago

notts

It’s probably the end of motogp the racing is boring now BSB is much more entertaining

By *ornwallkink2017Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

Et Grazzi Mille!!

By *ingmingmanMan  over a year ago

a village

"Well today is the day.. the press conference the other day was touching and humorous too..

One reporter asked how Valentino got god to have his final race on the 14,11,21... which if you add that together equals 46.

Seeing vale reunited with all his championship winning bikes was a lovely touch x

Just happy he left us with great memories and without injury, let’s hope his VR46 team lives up to the legend that is Vale.

"

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

"It’s probably the end of motogp the racing is boring now BSB is much more entertaining "

This ! BSB best series on the planet !!

Aye you're spot on. Never mind watching Marc Marquez battling Fabio and Juan Mir on the fastest bikes on the planet. Or jack miller doing jack miller things on circuits like Mugello and Philip Island, Watching Danny buchan racing jason o'halloran at thruxton is much better... absolute nonsense.. I do like bsb but to say it's better than motogp is just rubbish. If you want to watch an exciting race. Watch moto3. Any race. Just pick one.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

He was the last of the two stroke champions, not many racing have won on 125, 250, 500 and the recent bikes.

"Been so emotional. I've actually stayed up after my night shift to watch this. Back to work at 2.30pm but could not miss this x x"

Hopefully his team will bring some much needed pizzazz to the paddock and his influence won't be that far away.

Feel your pain with the night shifts.

"He was the last of the two stroke champions, not many racing have won on 125, 250, 500 and the recent bikes. "
he is the only one

By *ableboyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

"Well today is the day.. the press conference the other day was touching and humorous too..

"

Echo your words totally, one of the greats and an amazing ambassador for all motorsport in general, fair play to you for an amazing career.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've just watched the Moto Gp from the weekend and managed to avoid the results as well.

All motorcycle racers are great but he is definitely one of the greatest, how he kept the motivation for all those years is amazing.

For a guy to get top ten in a Moto Gp race at the age of 42 is incredible. Perhaps he is really the GOAT. It will be a very long time before anyone comes close to his number of wins & podiums etc.

By *lex1966Man  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGE

Great weekend in the sun in Valencia x

Met Pedro Acosta and he was funny and a true gent. Sure he will be in Moto GP soon

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Having met him a couple of times, he’s also a thoroughly nice guy.

"Having met him a couple of times, he’s also a thoroughly nice guy. "
agreed

» Add a new message to this topic