FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Long runs.

Long runs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilledGuerilla OP   Man  over a year ago

In the monkey house

It might be the longest run but I’ve been down to the South coast and back from the Midlands over the weekend. So glad I got myself a cruiser, I’ve driven shorter distances and felt like hell. Aside from it being a little bit chilly at times it was a really good ride.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I used to ride 250 miles to see my girlfriend, then 250 miles back home. The R6 made light work of it though.

By *jcukMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Used to work for a company on the south coast while living in the Midlands. Would have to go down several times a year. Mostly okay, until it's winter and you only own a vented jacket! Brrrr.

By *outhessex14Man  over a year ago

basildon

Most I've done in a day is on a naked bike and covered 500miles, my arse was sore haha

By *arleyfatboy2019Couple  over a year ago

exeter

Anyone tried the iron butt challenge ?

By *dy-ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Offenham

I've a cbr600, don't find it much a problem

I live in the Midlands (Near Redditch) and do most the rallies, Yorkshire Pudding, Farmyard, NABD, Swallow Falls, No Bull.

Also been touring 3x to Normandy where travel from Redditch to Portsmouth, 5 hours on ferry then 3 hours to chateu. Each day is about 6 hours riding around francs. Yeah my bum is numb, but you get use to it. LoL

By *xiled BikerMan  over a year ago

York

Used to live outside Inverness and rode to London, using a faker 600, then zzr1100, which was just a big sofa with a rocket for engine.

The things we beige we can do when young!

By *ruckABikerMan  over a year ago

ilkeston

Long runs is it worth getting a gel seat

By *dy-ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Offenham

"Long runs is it worth getting a gel seat "

Not gel seat but highly recommend an 'AirRider' cushion. They are amazing and come with straps to fit over your bike seat. That have an ingenious system with a valve on the back, where you just press a button to inflate and release air pressure.

You don't need to recharge it, don't ask me how it works but the deflation and inflation is all self contained and very comfortable.

They're made in the UK too, South Shields.

By *ruckABikerMan  over a year ago

ilkeston

"Long runs is it worth getting a gel seat

Not gel seat but highly recommend an 'AirRider' cushion. They are amazing and come with straps to fit over your bike seat. That have an ingenious system with a valve on the back, where you just press a button to inflate and release air pressure.

You don't need to recharge it, don't ask me how it works but the deflation and inflation is all self contained and very comfortable.

They're made in the UK too, South Shields. "

will have to have a look at one see if they sell at the bike show

» Add a new message to this topic