FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Most bizarre question

Most bizarre question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess and her Frog OP   Couple  over a year ago

congleton

So, what is the most bizarre question someone has asked you when out on the bike? Ours was in the summer when we decided to call in at Snugbury’s near Nantwich when the young man directing traffic at the gate asked us if we wanted to park up or go through the drive-thru. Frog asked the young man if he could demonstrate the benefits of an ice cream drive-thru for a motorcyclist, at which point he must have realised his faux par and went a lovely shade of crimson and said “oh yeah, sorry”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got asked by a friend of mine that’s a valeter why he never sees a motorbike with tyre shine on and then went on to say that is bikers obviously don’t care about them as much as car drivers do because of it!

By *rincess and her Frog OP   Couple  over a year ago

congleton

"I got asked by a friend of mine that’s a valeter why he never sees a motorbike with tyre shine on and then went on to say that is bikers obviously don’t care about them as much as car drivers do because of it! "

Did you offer to coat their tyres in oil haha

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

"I got asked by a friend of mine that’s a valeter why he never sees a motorbike with tyre shine on and then went on to say that is bikers obviously don’t care about them as much as car drivers do because of it!

Did you offer to coat their tyres in oil haha"

I use tyre shine on mine- but only on sidewalls and a very thin coat - don't want it flying off onto discs or creeping onto tread !

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

"So, what is the most bizarre question someone has asked you when out on the bike? Ours was in the summer when we decided to call in at Snugbury’s near Nantwich when the young man directing traffic at the gate asked us if we wanted to park up or go through the drive-thru. Frog asked the young man if he could demonstrate the benefits of an ice cream drive-thru for a motorcyclist, at which point he must have realised his faux par and went a lovely shade of crimson and said “oh yeah, sorry” "

What? You don't have an icecream cone holder???

By *outhessex14Man  over a year ago

basildon

I once got asked what something was on my bike (they pointed at the TomTom dock) told him it was for the satnav and he was like "You can get satnav on bikes? Wow never knew this" like he genuinely never knew we could have sat navs haha

» Add a new message to this topic