FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Shoeing NXR or... ?

Shoeing NXR or... ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rez OP   Man  over a year ago

Mungret

Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask you for an opinion.

I ride naked bike and was about to upgrade a helmet.

At the moment have NXR, but want to try something different or maybe just go with NXR2.

Wanted to ask real people, cause have looked on YouTube and plenty of paid reviews etc.

If you happen to have an advice that would be great. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotty4812Man  over a year ago

Peterhead

I ride a mt 10 and just bought schuberth c5 seams to be not to bad and it is a flip helmet normally go for a full lid 1st filp so will see how it goes

Mungret

"I ride a mt 10 and just bought schuberth c5 seams to be not to bad and it is a flip helmet normally go for a full lid 1st filp so will see how it goes "

I am not sure with flip up helmets, really. They tend to be more bulky and I don't think I would use that option very often. I do like my full face helmet.

By *othighlander2Man  over a year ago

North Inverness

[Removed by poster at 09/04/22 09:25:26]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My friend has just bought a carbon flip up it's very impressive I have to say, might be tempted myself in the future!

Mungret

"My friend has just bought a carbon flip up it's very impressive I have to say, might be tempted myself in the future! "

So you say, it is the way it goes now...flip up helmets. Maybe I just old fashion.

Anyone would share their opinion on that matter?

By *woforfun100Couple  over a year ago

Durham

I’ve got a few helmets, flip up and full face, couple of Arais, shoei multitech, BMW system 5, schuberth full face etc. I had always been a full face fan especially Arai but have to be honest I do like a flip up. When it’s very hot it lets fresh air in (yes I know you’re not supposed to ride with it open unless it’s BS approved….. but!!) so it’s really a case of horses for courses, I prefer full face on my Blackbird and sports bikes but Flip up when touring around on my GS etc. Try one you might be surprised.

By *woforfun100Couple  over a year ago

Durham

Forgot to mention flips do tend to be a wee bit noisier but that’s what ear plugs are for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Suzuki gsxs 1000 myself and have the new arai quantic on order, been waiting forever for the bugger.

Mungret

"Forgot to mention flips do tend to be a wee bit noisier but that’s what ear plugs are for "

I don't mind wind noise, I do always wear stoppers.

Mungret

"I’ve got a few helmets, flip up and full face, couple of Arais, shoei multitech, BMW system 5, schuberth full face etc. I had always been a full face fan especially Arai but have to be honest I do like a flip up. When it’s very hot it lets fresh air in (yes I know you’re not supposed to ride with it open unless it’s BS approved….. but!!) so it’s really a case of horses for courses, I prefer full face on my Blackbird and sports bikes but Flip up when touring around on my GS etc. Try one you might be surprised."

To bw honest, I am still not convinced to flip up...maybe one day

Mungret

"Suzuki gsxs 1000 myself and have the new arai quantic on order, been waiting forever for the bugger. "

I was actually considering Arai Quantic...worth to consider.

Mungret

Whats you view on remaining brands...Hjc or Shark ?

» Add a new message to this topic