FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Just passed my bike test

Just passed my bike test

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy cane321 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Well its tge male half of CandyCane here and I'd like to introduce myself as a new member of the biking community its only took me 49 years to get round to it. So hello from me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Well its tge male half of CandyCane here and I'd like to introduce myself as a new member of the biking community its only took me 49 years to get round to it. So hello from me "

Well done OP. Happy biking. Now you have your full bike licence it's time to learn. Go for advanced training next, it's invaluable. What bike are you going to get or do you already have it ready to go?

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Congratulations I love seeing learners and sometimes I’m jealous to have all that time back . Well done and stay safe x

By *ooking Fun!Man  over a year ago

NEWTOWNARDS

Congratulations and enjoy ??

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

[Removed by poster at 09/10/22 00:16:37]

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

"Well its tge male half of CandyCane here and I'd like to introduce myself as a new member of the biking community its only took me 49 years to get round to it. So hello from me

Well done OP. Happy biking. Now you have your full bike licence it's time to learn. Go for advanced training next, it's invaluable. What bike are you going to get or do you already have it ready to go? "

Congratulations! I also totally agree with this comment. Extra training is invaluable!

Aylesbury

"Well its tge male half of CandyCane here and I'd like to introduce myself as a new member of the biking community its only took me 49 years to get round to it. So hello from me

Well done OP. Happy biking. Now you have your full bike licence it's time to learn. Go for advanced training next, it's invaluable. What bike are you going to get or do you already have it ready to go? "

Thank you ??.

I don't have a bike yet, i wanted to make sure I passed first

But im thinking of getting either an

MT10

HARLEY DAVIDSON 48 XL

BMW GS

TRIUMPH TIGER 1200

I Know i don't want a sports bike

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Congratulations and welcome to the biking community.

You may be better starting off with a 600cc maybe a fazer or bandit etc, for your first year until you get your road legs.

Durham

[Removed by poster at 09/10/22 11:39:16]

Durham

[Removed by poster at 09/10/22 11:40:56]

Durham

have a 1200 explorer. Brilliant bike, very torquay so gearing is very forgiving with you just starting out. Cruisers such as Harleys are a completely different style of riding that you'll not be used too with just passing your test. I'm not an advocate of getting a 600 bandit or such like once passing your test, they aren't very inspiring, but saying that I can understand people saying that if someone is thinking of a powerful sports bike which you are not. Can't go wrong with the Triumph 1200 Explorer.

Aylesbury

Great advice. I'm not sure i want to fo down the 600cc route for a first bike. I think id grow out of it to quickly. I did my rider training on a new Kawasaki Z650. I didn't find it very exciting if I'm honest. I want something i can grow into rather than grow out of if that makes sense. So anything 1000cc and above as mentioned in previous post. Adventure bikes are what im leaning towards x but i do love the fun factor of a harley davidson 48 xl

By *ustlooking26096Man  over a year ago

around

Congrats fella best thing you will ever do x test ride everything to death & watch you tube loads !

By *aggismuncher69Man  over a year ago

Johnstone

Congratulations and welcome to the club. No matter what you go for you get yourself in trouble very quickly so take it easy! Assume they are all out to get you and you won’t often be wrong! Enjoy the smiles and miles!

Durham

"have a 1200 explorer. Brilliant bike, very torquay so gearing is very forgiving with you just starting out. Cruisers such as Harleys are a completely different style of riding that you'll not be used too with just passing your test. I'm not an advocate of getting a 600 bandit or such like once passing your test, they aren't very inspiring, but saying that I can understand people saying that if someone is thinking of a powerful sports bike which you are not. Can't go wrong with the Triumph 1200 Explorer. "

That was supposed to say 'I have a 1200 explorer'

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

Sweet. Now the fun begins! We are in the same town as you (sometimes) and we both ride. The Harley will annoy you with the lack of range, you'll be filling up every 70 miles or so!

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Well done passing your test the winter months are a good time to buy as I have in past an good some good deals. Happy biking

By *o againTV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

Congratulations.. just raje it easy and take your time. I've been riding 25+ years and still learning.

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

No reason why you shouldn't go straight onto a bigger bike. Totally agree about getting some advanced training - find your local RoSPA, IAM or BMF group, all very good.

Bike only goes as fast as you turn your right hand, respect that and you're golden.

Regarding bikes themselves, currently ride a 1200GS so probably have a bias in that direction. Think about what you want it to do for you, the kind of roads you're going to ride, etc. If you're likely to be taking a pillion at some point, or touring and carrying luggage. The big adventure bikes will do just about anything you point them at.

By *ab50Couple  over a year ago

bexhill

Was up your way this week, went to Drakes bike night in Maidstone..

"Great advice. I'm not sure i want to fo down the 600cc route for a first bike. I think id grow out of it to quickly. I did my rider training on a new Kawasaki Z650. I didn't find it very exciting if I'm honest. I want something i can grow into rather than grow out of if that makes sense. So anything 1000cc and above as mentioned in previous post. Adventure bikes are what im leaning towards x but i do love the fun factor of a harley davidson 48 xl "

My reasons for saying, start with a 600 was purely for 1st year experience and learning more road craft. You drop a 600 naked, no big deal. You drop a £10k bike well?!?.

Thats been my advice to younger newbies over the years and it was useful to a few people.

But, you are your own boss and go with what you are confident with.

By *he rug doctorMan  over a year ago

neath

Congratulations on passing , best fun you can have woth your clothes on ... skip the 600s as been said earlier not very inspiring adventure bikes seem to be the way forward these days .I used to always have big sports bikes but they are only good for going fast and getting fines lol. I currently have a gtr 1400 and id say somethimg ike this is too heavy until youve rode for a while but the triumphs and the big gs BMWs would be a fantastic buy for you

By *xp_bladeMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Quite a diverse choice there but you want something that puts a smile on your face! Hope your sexy lady is going to leather up too!

Congrats on passing

Well done OP. Happy biking. Now you have your full bike licence it's time to learn. Go for advanced training next, it's invaluable. What bike are you going to get or do you already have it ready to go?

Thank you ??.

MT10

HARLEY DAVIDSON 48 XL

BMW GS

TRIUMPH TIGER 1200

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated xxx"

Aylesbury

I'm thinking more PVC than leather

By *eenb4Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 10/10/22 12:11:32]

By *eenb4Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Congratulations on passing. Keep safe and well x

By *aughty tradie 49Man  over a year ago

Chatham

Congratulations mate,passed 18 years ago went straight on to a big bike gsx1400 no regrets,stay safe mate

Congrats I passed couple months ago can't wait for next summer to explore on a bike

By *xp_bladeMan  over a year ago

Maldon

You don't want pvc on the bike unless it's just for fun while parked up!

"

I'm thinking more PVC than leather "

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

hubby is riding a triumph thunderbird 1600 at the moment. great custom cruiser. good all round bike, does what it says on the tin

By *N4funCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I've only just got back on after a long time not riding. Tried the F900XR and found it fun so ended up buying over as GS

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

With the roads being fucking awful in some areas, the adventure bikes will help a little bit with pot holes.

A mate just got an adventure bike after getting rid of his street triple, he loves the comfy riding position, big screen, easy to clock up big miles with it.

By *ssexmickMan  over a year ago

Rawreth

Welcome to the most fun you can have with your clothes enjoy and be safe

By *abble-onMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Well its tge male half of CandyCane here and I'd like to introduce myself as a new member of the biking community its only took me 49 years to get round to it. So hello from me "

I recently passed my CBT, just had the finishing touches done on the bike and I'm hoping to be on the road at the end of the month

By *ko12Man  over a year ago

LLANGOLLEN

Congrats on passing your test,I passed mine when I was 49 and got a Yamaha TDM 900 as my first bike, I must admit I found it a bit of a handful when slow riding, but okay when our riding on the roads. I have now downsized to a Kawasaki Vulcan cafe s, it's a 650 and can highly recommend it for its riding position and ease of use, as a few people have said it's worth getting a bike around the 600cc mark to start of with until you have improved your riding ability, I wish I had done that to start with. Also as people have said it's worth doing some extra training, I did the bike safe course and found it very informative .

Happy riding though on whatever you decide to get

I'm thinking of setting up a rider group for south east or near by for next year if anyone interested I'm a new rider so would be nice for other new riders too I think

By *ust along for the rideMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank you ??.

MT10

HARLEY DAVIDSON 48 XL

BMW GS

TRIUMPH TIGER 1200

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated xxx"

if you are not thinking about off road riding, I can totally recommend the Yamaha tracer9 GT, I passed my test in 2021, and bought one straight away, absolutely brilliant bike and great value for money also??

Congratulations on passing now make yourself a short list of what bikes you fancy and get some test rides booked you will soon find what your comfortable with and what will suit the rideing you wish to do personally i do alot of touring so ive got a Harley electra glide ticks the boxes for me also the previous post which said treat every other road user as they are out to kill you is the best advice i was ever given enjoy

Congrats

Congratulations fella, I’ve been riding on a CBT for a few years, I’ve got my refresher on Sunday and then I’m taking the plunge and going for my full test.

By *amiee89TV/TS  over a year ago

derry

I’ve a Ktm 790 adventure and it will go anywhere. If your looking adventure bike above 1000cc African twin all the way

By *amiee89TV/TS  over a year ago

derry

Or a Ktm 1290 adventure R I definitely want one. Oh and buy ABR Festival tickets and get off road access it such an amazing weekend

By *ussell JonesMan  over a year ago

wendover

Many congratulations Very pleased for you! I ordered my RS660 without being able to test ride it but I love it as the riding position isn't too aggressive for a short-arse like me. I was also looking for something I could pick up by myself if the worst case scenario happened. I suggest taking a look at the Tuono 1100 as it has lots of luggage options.

By *ent1Man  over a year ago

Ashford

Good advice.

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Congratulations. I decided to do my bike licence when I turned 49 too.. a before I’m 50 thing.

On my 3rd bike now, a 22 yammy xsr700. Not getting to use it as often as I like due to one thing and another. I changed jobs and work 5 mins drive from home

It literally takes longer to put my gear on than it does to ride to work. Might be changing jobs again soon and that’s a nice 20 minute bike ride from home so…

By *tuluMan  over a year ago

The Side of the Mersey

Passed my CBT last week and got myself a little Suzuki RV125 VanVan for now.

Looking at proper lessons in the new year. Kinda fancy an adventure bike when I get my license.

"Congratulations. I decided to do my bike licence when I turned 49 too.. a before I’m 50 thing.

On my 3rd bike now, a 22 yammy xsr700. Not getting to use it as often as I like due to one thing and another. I changed jobs and work 5 mins drive from home

It literally takes longer to put my gear on than it does to ride to work. Might be changing jobs again soon and that’s a nice 20 minute bike ride from home so… "

I was the same. First time pillion at 48, cbt and full licence at 49. Not looked back x

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Wooohooo well done congrats

"Passed my CBT last week and got myself a little Suzuki RV125 VanVan for now.

Looking at proper lessons in the new year. Kinda fancy an adventure bike when I get my license. "

You'll be glad to get rid of the L plates as people are horrible to learner riders on the whole.

It seems to be becoming more difficult to do test rides when you first get your full licence. If that's the case, sit on loads before making a final decision x

By *lidMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Congratulations ??

Wirral

"Congratulations. I decided to do my bike licence when I turned 49 too.. a before I’m 50 thing.

It literally takes longer to put my gear on than it does to ride to work. Might be changing jobs again soon and that’s a nice 20 minute bike ride from home so…

I was the same. First time pillion at 48, cbt and full licence at 49. Not looked back x"

Don’t forget your lifesavers

What bike did you get ?

The Side of the Mersey

"Passed my CBT last week and got myself a little Suzuki RV125 VanVan for now.

Looking at proper lessons in the new year. Kinda fancy an adventure bike when I get my license.

You'll be glad to get rid of the L plates as people are horrible to learner riders on the whole.

It seems to be becoming more difficult to do test rides when you first get your full licence. If that's the case, sit on loads before making a final decision x"

Yeah I’ve noticed the L plates attract the wankers.

I was the same. First time pillion at 48, cbt and full licence at 49. Not looked back x

What bike did you get ? "

Lifesavers and mirror checks... The only good reasons to look back

Street Triple after an SV650 x

Get yourself a Tiger 1050. I’ve got one and it’s beautiful the 1200 is a beast mind you, but it’s heavy.

"Get yourself a Tiger 1050. I’ve got one and it’s beautiful the 1200 is a beast mind you, but it’s heavy. "

The Tiger Sport is lovely but I'm too much of a short arse for both. They are also too heavy for me to manoeuvre when off the bike x

Wirral

What bike did you get ?

Lifesavers and mirror checks... The only good reasons to look back

Street Triple after an SV650 x"

Lovely choice, I had an sv650 too.

Think I prefer the sound of the Sv to the xsr700 that I’ve got now..

engine sounds like a bag of spanners.

Not an easy decision, there are so many excellent bikes now

The Side of the Mersey

When I pass my test next year I think I’m looking at something like a Ducati Monster. Not sure which engine yet. I like the riding position of the monster though.

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

To all new bikers, prospective new bikers…. When you pass your test, that’s great, but then take advice and learn from the IAM, Institute of Advanced Motorists.

It doesn’t cost much, it’s at your speed, it will most probably save your life.

Enjoy.

"Great advice. I'm not sure i want to fo down the 600cc route for a first bike. I think id grow out of it to quickly. I did my rider training on a new Kawasaki Z650. I didn't find it very exciting if I'm honest. I want something i can grow into rather than grow out of if that makes sense. So anything 1000cc and above as mentioned in previous post. Adventure bikes are what im leaning towards x but i do love the fun factor of a harley davidson 48 xl

My reasons for saying, start with a 600 was purely for 1st year experience and learning more road craft. You drop a 600 naked, no big deal. You drop a £10k bike well?!?.

Thats been my advice to younger newbies over the years and it was useful to a few people.

But, you are your own boss and go with what you are confident with."

This is actually good advice. I passed my test and bought a 600 Bandit and having bought and sold a few bikes am back on another 600 Bandit. One of my close friends and work colleagues is an accomplished Classic TT rider who does rather well at racing, and he reckons 90% of riders are incapable of using a big machine to the best of its performance

"To all new bikers, prospective new bikers…. When you pass your test, that’s great, but then take advice and learn from the IAM, Institute of Advanced Motorists.

Enjoy.

"

Agreed. I went the IAM route too. Depending on where you're located, the local clubs, your availability etc, also worth checking out RoSPA and RAPID.

By *xiled BikerMan  over a year ago

York

"Great advice. I'm not sure i want to fo down the 600cc route for a first bike. I think id grow out of it to quickly. I did my rider training on a new Kawasaki Z650. I didn't find it very exciting if I'm honest. I want something i can grow into rather than grow out of if that makes sense. So anything 1000cc and above as mentioned in previous post. Adventure bikes are what im leaning towards x but i do love the fun factor of a harley davidson 48 xl

This is actually good advice. I passed my test and bought a 600 Bandit and having bought and sold a few bikes am back on another 600 Bandit. One of my close friends and work colleagues is an accomplished Classic TT rider who does rather well at racing, and he reckons 90% of riders are incapable of using a big machine to the best of its performance"

Would go with last two comments, maybe an age thing, I grew up on Yamaha 175, then Suzuki 500s, Kawasakis zzz 600 and 1100 now Triumph Bonnie, dropping a bike is a horror always better if its not so harsh on the wallet. Perhaps the different views is an age thing. Everybody I grew up with always changed up in progressive steps or were bikes harder to ride then?

This is actually good advice. I passed my test and bought a 600 Bandit and having bought and sold a few bikes am back on another 600 Bandit. One of my close friends and work colleagues is an accomplished Classic TT rider who does rather well at racing, and he reckons 90% of riders are incapable of using a big machine to the best of its performance

Would go with last two comments, maybe an age thing, I grew up on Yamaha 175, then Suzuki 500s, Kawasakis zzz 600 and 1100 now Triumph Bonnie, dropping a bike is a horror always better if its not so harsh on the wallet. Perhaps the different views is an age thing. Everybody I grew up with always changed up in progressive steps or were bikes harder to ride then?

"

I think you are right, bikes were harder to ride going back 30 years. I only passed by test in 2019 but have been riding bikes a long time, and the leap in tyre technology as one example has seen bikes easier, and safer to ride. I take my hat off to any really skilled rider who gets the best from their machine.

By *iscretemale6911Man  over a year ago

Stevenage

Passed my test last year. Had a CBR650F for a year and then upgraded to a Yamaha XSR900. Both fab bikes. The XSR is a more comfortable ride though.

By *ikergent50Man  over a year ago

bathgate

Congratulations and welcome to biking have fun

By *ukesidewaysMan  over a year ago

nuneaton

But, you are your own boss and go with what you are confident with."

Totally agree with this. I rode a 50 when I was 16 then took a break and did direct access, took the above advice and bought a 600 diversion. I'm now on my 3rd thundercat and am quite happy with the power.

I've ridden more powerful bikes and have enjoyed the thrill. At the end of the day, we all arrive at the same destination, and if I'm a few minutes late, so what. I've kept my licence, had a decent ride and got a smile on my face.

nuneaton

"To all new bikers, prospective new bikers…. When you pass your test, that’s great, but then take advice and learn from the IAM, Institute of Advanced Motorists.

Enjoy.

Agreed. I went the IAM route too. Depending on where you're located, the local clubs, your availability etc, also worth checking out RoSPA and RAPID."

I did some advanced training a few years ago and it definitely improved my enjoyment of riding my motorbike. Little tips like lining up for corners or positioning to gain a better view of the road ahead helped loads.

By *s2funloversCouple  over a year ago

North Walsham and Spain

Result on the bike test. I, Mark did a direct access a few years ago. I’d raced motocross and ridden trials from 14 to 25 but never gone near a road bike. So in 4 days I had the essential bit of paper. So off to the dealers and I bought my first bike. KTM 1290 Super Adventure R.. sine then I down sized slightly, 890 Adventure R. Betting the dirt! Thankfully Caroline now also has the bug and will be on her direct access in April. No there is no excuse not have half a dozen bikes in the garage! And she agrees!

"No reason why you shouldn't go straight onto a bigger bike. Totally agree about getting some advanced training - find your local RoSPA, IAM or BMF group, all very good.

Bike only goes as fast as you turn your right hand, respect that and you're golden.

Regarding bikes themselves, currently ride a 1200GS so probably have a bias in that direction. Think about what you want it to do for you, the kind of roads you're going to ride, etc. If you're likely to be taking a pillion at some point, or touring and carrying luggage. The big adventure bikes will do just about anything you point them at. "

I would agree GS defo top of the list but a bit of riding a smaller bike might help… to start with anyway. IAMs great idea…

By *rsetigerMan  over a year ago

Buncrana

Congratulations on the test and welcome to a hobby that will take you to many places that you would have never ventured.

I'm an adventure rider and have just completed 5 days on the Wild Atlantic Way and wow it was wild but breath taking.

Enjoy x

Congratulations

Aylesbury

So with it being winter I've still not got round to buying my first bike yet. But after a lot of research into what would be in ideal first bike. I've narrowed it down from. Triumph tiger 1200 explorer, harley davidson 1200 sportster s, Yamaha MT10, I'm taking the sensible approach with the aesthetically pleasing on the eye Triumph street triple RS 765. Anyone ride one of these and how are they to live with, any advice would be appreciated. Good points bad Points etc

"So with it being winter I've still not got round to buying my first bike yet. But after a lot of research into what would be in ideal first bike. I've narrowed it down from. Triumph tiger 1200 explorer, harley davidson 1200 sportster s, Yamaha MT10, I'm taking the sensible approach with the aesthetically pleasing on the eye Triumph street triple RS 765. Anyone ride one of these and how are they to live with, any advice would be appreciated. Good points bad Points etc"

I have the Street Triple R (765). It's great fun. Light and responsive. The RS probably more so. Other than greasing the chain and air in the tyres it easily goes from service to service. If you're not tied into Triumph for servicing, find a reputable local garage as the valve clearance services are pricey. I don't like that Triumph now seem to be the only ones who can turn off the service overdue warning message.

By *runkensailor59Man  over a year ago

Bellshill

Congratulations!

I can’t speak for the MT10, but I test rode an MT07, and it was great. But I would go for the MT09, which I’ve heard does everything the 07 does better.

Bellshill

[Removed by poster at 31/01/23 18:00:33]

Bellshill

Enjoy.

Agreed! I passed my IAM last September, it made such a big difference to my riding skills.

Agreed. I went the IAM route too. Depending on where you're located, the local clubs, your availability etc, also worth checking out RoSPA and RAPID.

I did some advanced training a few years ago and it definitely improved my enjoyment of riding my motorbike. Little tips like lining up for corners or positioning to gain a better view of the road ahead helped loads."

nuneaton

"So with it being winter I've still not got round to buying my first bike yet. But after a lot of research into what would be in ideal first bike. I've narrowed it down from. Triumph tiger 1200 explorer, harley davidson 1200 sportster s, Yamaha MT10, I'm taking the sensible approach with the aesthetically pleasing on the eye Triumph street triple RS 765. Anyone ride one of these and how are they to live with, any advice would be appreciated. Good points bad Points etc"

What did you get in the end?

I was advised to buy a cheaper second hand bike first as you'll undoubtedly drop it (which I did). Then progressed to something a bit more sporty and powerful, which I dropped as well. Now onto my third Yamaha thundercat.

Try Ride magazine as they do very good reviews of kit and bikes.

And hopefully I'll see you on the road sometime.

2 weeks til I pick my first big bike up honda 750

Aylesbury

"So with it being winter I've still not got round to buying my first bike yet. But after a lot of research into what would be in ideal first bike. I've narrowed it down from. Triumph tiger 1200 explorer, harley davidson 1200 sportster s, Yamaha MT10, I'm taking the sensible approach with the aesthetically pleasing on the eye Triumph street triple RS 765. Anyone ride one of these and how are they to live with, any advice would be appreciated. Good points bad Points etc

I was advised to buy a cheaper second hand bike first as you'll undoubtedly drop it (which I did). Then progressed to something a bit more sporty and powerful, which I dropped as well. Now onto my third Yamaha thundercat.

And hopefully I'll see you on the road sometime."

I ended up getting a 2022 Harley Davidson Sportster S with the 1250 V twin revolution max engine

By *izhome1Couple  over a year ago

North West Leicestershire

Nice harley davidson

I have the street rod

By *ukesidewaysMan 30 weeks ago

nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 28/08/23 06:59:22]

By *ukesidewaysMan 30 weeks ago

nuneaton

"So with it being winter I've still not got round to buying my first bike yet. But after a lot of research into what would be in ideal first bike. I've narrowed it down from. Triumph tiger 1200 explorer, harley davidson 1200 sportster s, Yamaha MT10, I'm taking the sensible approach with the aesthetically pleasing on the eye Triumph street triple RS 765. Anyone ride one of these and how are they to live with, any advice would be appreciated. Good points bad Points etc

And hopefully I'll see you on the road sometime.

I ended up getting a 2022 Harley Davidson Sportster S with the 1250 V twin revolution max engine "

How are you getting on with riding the Harley?

By *ikester85Man 30 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 28/08/23 08:44:56]

By *tuluMan 30 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

Got my first actual big bike lesson next week. Can’t wait. Been riding a 125 since I passed my CBT last year.

By *attooedcrow23Man 30 weeks ago

north east

Well done, any bike in mind or have you already got one

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

I too have done what I should have 35 years ago and started again on a 125 passed direct access and now just bought a 21 year old classic. Happy riding everyone.

By *easenRaveCouple 30 weeks ago

Liverpool

I did direct access about 10 years ago now and took the 600cc route with a Honda cbc600. Fantastic bike and have had it since then, but now looking for something bigger. Touring in France next year and would like an adventure sport but there is so much choice it’s hard to decide especially when test rides seem to be difficult to arrange. Am leaning towards the tracer 900gt or the new Honda nt1100 but still undecided.

By *easenRaveCouple 30 weeks ago

Liverpool

*cbf 600 not cbc (big thumbs)

By *avie 99Man 30 weeks ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Pasted my bike test last week going get z900 se now

By *ldBonesMan 30 weeks ago

Bradford

I’ve been thinking about DAS for a while. Never ridden before!

By *rLordMan 30 weeks ago

Swadlincote

If you get a 48 , make sure you get the bigger fuel tank.

By *omvampmMan 28 weeks ago

gillingham

Only got into biking in past couple years meself wished I’d done it thirty years ago but you can’t turn back clock

Love how friendly bikers are in general and fab bikers even more so

I ride a z650rs as prefer a classic tried RE and a triumph but gota say the Kawasaki won me over but may consider upgrade to z900rs which looks similar just a lil bigger

Anyway welcome to all new and old to biking be safe and have fun on bike and swinging lol

» Add a new message to this topic