FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Biking weather

Biking weather

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r - Mrs B OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

scotland

Anyone else out today ? We had a great run out to St Andrews and it was so good to get out again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngelnfugyCouple 11 weeks ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 19/02/24 01:00:51]

By *ngelnfugyCouple 11 weeks ago

Aberdeen

braw ...that would've blown the cogwebs off

see what a did there??

cobwebs...cogwebs...cogs...gears

oh well

scotland

By * and BCouple 11 weeks ago

Durham

"Anyone else out today ? We had a great run out to St Andrews and it was so good to get out again "

We were just saying how nice it was for biking. Alas ours are still sorn but we can see the light for getting them back on the road, hopefully March. A ride up to Perth for our camping weekend @ Easter if weather plays ball

scotland

I’ve never sorn’d mine , for all the cost of the tax is i Like to keep them ready just incase we get a good day . Sunday was one of those days , it was Sooooooo good to get out , quite a few bikes around too

Durham

"I’ve never sorn’d mine , for all the cost of the tax is i Like to keep them ready just incase we get a good day . Sunday was one of those days , it was Sooooooo good to get out , quite a few bikes around too "

Never take ours out if salt is on roads, the day the first salt goes down is the day they are wrapped up in the garage. Like you said the weekend was one of those rare times to get out. We went to triumph and bought bits for the bobber. The new tiger doesn't need anymore extras for now

scotland

"I’ve never sorn’d mine , for all the cost of the tax is i Like to keep them ready just incase we get a good day . Sunday was one of those days , it was Sooooooo good to get out , quite a few bikes around too

Never take ours out if salt is on roads, the day the first salt goes down is the day they are wrapped up in the garage. Like you said the weekend was one of those rare times to get out. We went to triumph and bought bits for the bobber. The new tiger doesn't need anymore extras for now "

I’m the same, I avoid going out on salty roads but we have had that much rain recently it has all been washed away ……for now

Durham

"I’ve never sorn’d mine , for all the cost of the tax is i Like to keep them ready just incase we get a good day . Sunday was one of those days , it was Sooooooo good to get out , quite a few bikes around too

Never take ours out if salt is on roads, the day the first salt goes down is the day they are wrapped up in the garage. Like you said the weekend was one of those rare times to get out. We went to triumph and bought bits for the bobber. The new tiger doesn't need anymore extras for now

I’m the same, I avoid going out on salty roads but we have had that much rain recently it has all been washed away ……for now "

Happy Biking, summer is on it's way but keep the eyes tight shut as this mild weather has fooled us for now

» Add a new message to this topic