FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > TT 2019 are you going?

TT 2019 are you going?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Me and a group of lads are heading to the TT next year without the ladies, total blokes holiday to watch bikes, drink beer and forget we are adults again.

Is anyone else booked to go? Would be great to meet up with some fellow fabbers and chat bikes, bonks and everything in between.

Happy Fabbing all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

I was going, but I’m now off to Banbury, apparently a load of hotwives are looking for fun whilst the Husbands go on a Biker Break

Have fun finding them there i’m only in Banbury on business for this week and next, me and my mates are from Berkshire/ Wiltshire boarder.

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

london

Hmmm - maybe I could check into the hotel you are staying at and see how many log on to fabs

Mid-Cheshire

"Have fun finding them there i’m only in Banbury on business for this week and next, me and my mates are from Berkshire/ Wiltshire boarder."

You lazy bugger its only down the road!!

I know but if work want to pay for me to stay up here to drive cars around quickly (legally very quickly) and pay for my food as well. Who am I to complain? Also means fun when I get home as we are both generally gagging after a week apart lol.

Mid-Cheshire

"I know but if work want to pay for me to stay up here to drive cars around quickly (legally very quickly) and pay for my food as well. Who am I to complain? Also means fun when I get home as we are both generally gagging after a week apart lol."

I’d check your boss aint having an affair with your Mrs

Have a good one you jammy git!

» Add a new message to this topic