FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Swinging Bikers Rally part 2

Swinging Bikers Rally part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, Well spent many hours on this and we have come up with a great plan B !

Renting a site without being upfront wasn't a road we wanted to go down as no one would want repercussions and we want everybody that would like to attend to be assured of that. So with this in mind we have come up with holding it at Paradise swingers hotel in Blackpool, they have many nice warm comfy rooms and a bar so nobody would end up as loaded up as us last time we attended the bulldog ! Had to see it to believe it lol ! Anyway, Friday and Saturday the 5th and 6th of April what do you all think ? Spoken with Paradise and they are biker friendly and very accommodating, will sort guest lists and booking details out in the new year. We have more ideas for the future closer to the original one but need to get a bit of a following behind us before we can move on to larger scale events but really hope this idea appeals, all suggestions welcome ! Oh was also thinking a social ride out to Southport on the Saturday dinner for them that feel up to it x We have even given our baby a name now tah dahh *RIDE SWAPPERS UK*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eauville69Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

When the single guys places become free I would like to attend.

"When the single guys places become free I would like to attend. "

That's great thanks for getting back to us and we will put you on the list, we will be trying to keep the ratios as fair as possible for a good time for all x

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I'd be interested in attending as long as it's not the same weekend as any of my club stuff..

"I'd be interested in attending as long as it's not the same weekend as any of my club stuff.."

Great stuff 5th and 6th April it is but will sort booking details out closer to the time so as people know what their up to better x

Middlesbrough

"When the single guys places become free I would like to attend.

That's great thanks for getting back to us and we will put you on the list, we will be trying to keep the ratios as fair as possible for a good time for all x"

Thank you and understand about ratio.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes yes yes were definitely up for this xxx

"Yes yes yes were definitely up for this xxx"

Love it get you names down as soon as the guest list/ booking is available be great to see you at last x

By *ikerdaveMan  over a year ago

redcar

Add me to the list please

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

any ladies need hijacking between leics and blackpool

Definitely up for this, please add us to the list.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

As we discussed lovely, we won't come. If you need anymore help with the big bash though just give us a shout.

"Definitely up for this, please add us to the list."

Will do x

"As we discussed lovely, we won't come. If you need anymore help with the big bash though just give us a shout. "

Thank you and much appreciated maybe this can be the start of something good and more events in the future x

"Add me to the list please"

Singles are on a ratio but fingers crossed you will have a space xx

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

We would be very interested in attending. Xxx

"We would be very interested in attending. Xxx"

Brilliant will give you a shout in new year when we start sorting bookings x

We’d be up for this. xx

"We’d be up for this. xx"

Good stuff will drop you a message in New year, nice little list coming together x

Still interested in attending, although some juggling may have to be done ??

Id be interested once mine is up and running again

"Still interested in attending, although some juggling may have to be done ??"

Brilliant hope you can wangle it x

"Id be interested once mine is up and running again "

Yep feel your pain we are in the same boat at the moment, but will definitely have something on the road by then even if we give up on this old tub and trade it in for another lol lot's of tinkering time over Christmas x

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Hi everyone, Well spent many hours on this and we have come up with a great plan B !

Renting a site without being upfront wasn't a road we wanted to go down as no one would want repercussions and we want everybody that would like to attend to be assured of that. So with this in mind we have come up with holding it at Paradise swingers hotel in Blackpool, they have many nice warm comfy rooms and a bar so nobody would end up as loaded up as us last time we attended the bulldog ! Had to see it to believe it lol ! Anyway, Friday and Saturday the 5th and 6th of April what do you all think ? Spoken with Paradise and they are biker friendly and very accommodating, will sort guest lists and booking details out in the new year. We have more ideas for the future closer to the original one but need to get a bit of a following behind us before we can move on to larger scale events but really hope this idea appeals, all suggestions welcome ! Oh was also thinking a social ride out to Southport on the Saturday dinner for them that feel up to it x We have even given our baby a name now tah dahh *RIDE SWAPPERS UK*"

but the Paradise swingers hotel isnt a rally

"Hi everyone, Well spent many hours on this and we have come up with a great plan B !

Renting a site without being upfront wasn't a road we wanted to go down as no one would want repercussions and we want everybody that would like to attend to be assured of that. So with this in mind we have come up with holding it at Paradise swingers hotel in Blackpool, they have many nice warm comfy rooms and a bar so nobody would end up as loaded up as us last time we attended the bulldog ! Had to see it to believe it lol ! Anyway, Friday and Saturday the 5th and 6th of April what do you all think ? Spoken with Paradise and they are biker friendly and very accommodating, will sort guest lists and booking details out in the new year. We have more ideas for the future closer to the original one but need to get a bit of a following behind us before we can move on to larger scale events but really hope this idea appeals, all suggestions welcome ! Oh was also thinking a social ride out to Southport on the Saturday dinner for them that feel up to it x We have even given our baby a name now tah dahh *RIDE SWAPPERS UK* but the Paradise swingers hotel isnt a rally "

Yes I fully agree with you, as I put I have but a lot of time into trying to arrange it as a rally but with not much luck at the moment, but do still have a few leads to follow up and am doing so but if you have any suggestions I am all ears and appreciate any input. I am looking to hold this Event at Paradise as a good alternative while I keep working on the original concept as I have put. Think it will be a good opportunity for a group of like minded adults with matching common interests to come together as a good starting point

Appreciate all the effort and hard work you are putting in. And you can't please everyone. But I'm totally put off by it being at a swingers hotel....my idea of hell.

I'd come for a social but stay elsewhere.

"Appreciate all the effort and hard work you are putting in. And you can't please everyone. But I'm totally put off by it being at a swingers hotel....my idea of hell.

I'd come for a social but stay elsewhere.

"

Really appreciate the feed back and that's absolutely fine, in fact that works well in line with other ideas that are bubbling away. We really want to make a full rally happen but just trying to put a little something on in the mean time x

We are interested in this. Please keep us updated as and when further information becomes available.

Best regards

"We are interested in this. Please keep us updated as and when further information becomes available.

Best regards"

Brilliant sure will x

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

That sounds fantastic, excellent work. I would love to attend but I can't confirm until nearer the time. Hopefully there will be a space left ??

"That sounds fantastic, excellent work. I would love to attend but I can't confirm until nearer the time. Hopefully there will be a space left ?? "

Hi that's great don't worry I am not starting the official list till in the new year so people have more chance to know plans better keep a look out and hopefully see you there x

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"That sounds fantastic, excellent work. I would love to attend but I can't confirm until nearer the time. Hopefully there will be a space left ??

Hi that's great don't worry I am not starting the official list till in the new year so people have more chance to know plans better keep a look out and hopefully see you there x"

By *nked_kinky89Man  over a year ago

Around

I'd be up for this

Anyone need a ride from the east mids

"Still interested in attending, although some juggling may have to be done ??

Brilliant hope you can wangle it x"

We hope so too . We’ll keep an eye out for any updates.

"I'd be up for this

Anyone need a ride from the east mids "

Cool looking like it will be a great turn out !

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

We are interested too, but unable to confirm at this early stage.

By *riumphriderMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I agree with _lutandhubby plus it's too far away from me in Norfolk other wise Id be interested

"I agree with _lutandhubby plus it's too far away from me in Norfolk other wise Id be interested"

Morning, Yep we have taken note of all the feed back and the original idea of the event being an out door rally idea is still being worked on and looking very promising atm, I will update when I have it set in stone but keep a look out as we have Mid to end of May in Lincoln pencilled in for the next event will keep every body informed when I get more info and have it fully confirmed myself xx Paradise is a great warm up meet before hand but realise it's just not a rally and not every ones cup of tea but a great early year meet up with opportunity to play and a ride out the following day for them that fancy it

By *razyaussieMan  over a year ago

walsall

Hi I would love to attend if u can put me on the list

"Hi I would love to attend if u can put me on the list "

Hi I will keep you posted is it the Paradise weekend or the potential Lincoln rally you are looking to put your name down for my lovely ? I am starting the official list in the new year so we have a better idea of ratio's and who can actually make it due to life being what it is and things changing . I will be sure to message you and all others when the list goes live in January xx

By *outhessex14Man  over a year ago

basildon

I'd like to join also, Blackpool might be tad far for me but be interested in the Lincoln one you mention

"I'd like to join also, Blackpool might be tad far for me but be interested in the Lincoln one you mention "

Brilliant and fair enough only so much ridding you can do in one weekend, will post the details on the potential Lincoln one as soon as I get it 100% confirmed official list will be out in January xx

Durham

We are looking forward to the rally news. Following with interest

"We are looking forward to the rally news. Following with interest "

Can't wait to be able to come back to you all and fully confirm should be within the next week

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

Very very interested in this. Can you put me on the list please

Mick

"Very very interested in this. Can you put me on the list please

Mick "

Brill official list going up in January but have got a note book with names on so your on it with everyone. Is this for the Paradise, Lincoln or both darling

By *airyBiker666Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Hi single biker here in south Yorkshire would love to attend if I'm welcome.

By *lyn2000Man  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 28/10/18 01:48:23]

london

Following with interest

london

[Removed by poster at 28/10/18 09:07:26]

Pontefract

Mick

Brill official list going up in January but have got a note book with names on so your on it with everyone. Is this for the Paradise, Lincoln or both darling "

Both please. No use being shy is there ?

By *razyaussieMan  over a year ago

walsall

"Hi I would love to attend if u can put me on the list

Hi I will keep you posted is it the Paradise weekend or the potential Lincoln rally you are looking to put your name down for my lovely ? I am starting the official list in the new year so we have a better idea of ratio's and who can actually make it due to life being what it is and things changing . I will be sure to message you and all others when the list goes live in January xx"

yeah both if thats ok and would be fun xx

"Hi single biker here in south Yorkshire would love to attend if I'm welcome."

Will have to keep ratios in hand so to speak but if your a swinger and a biker your totally welcome x

Mick

Brill official list going up in January but have got a note book with names on so your on it with everyone. Is this for the Paradise, Lincoln or both darling

Shy I don't believe that for one moment

Both please. No use being shy is there ?"

"Following with interest"

Will keep updating , keep an eye out x

Durham

"Following with interest

Will keep updating , keep an eye out x"

OK this is a biker rally for swingers who ride bikes. So is it a come on yr bikes rally? As you know we don't like cars at BIKE rallies, always a great topic for bike rally attendees

We are still interested in this. Depending on work!!

"We are still interested in this. Depending on work!! "

Good stuff

"Following with interest

OK this is a biker rally for swingers who ride bikes. So is it a come on yr bikes rally? As you know we don't like cars at BIKE rallies, always a great topic for bike rally attendees "

Yes it is a come on your bike rally but we will make concessions for certain circumstances due to disability/health. We are regulars at the NABD and do appreciate sometimes it's just not possible for even the most enthusiastic bikers but on a whole it is a bike event only.

Durham

"Following with interest

OK this is a biker rally for swingers who ride bikes. So is it a come on yr bikes rally? As you know we don't like cars at BIKE rallies, always a great topic for bike rally attendees

Yes it is a come on your bike rally but we will make concessions for certain circumstances due to disability/health. We are regulars at the NABD and do appreciate sometimes it's just not possible for even the most enthusiastic bikers but on a whole it is a bike event only. "

Yea concessions as per most rallies. Brilliant. We would hate it to turn into a caravan and car rally like we have seen at some bike rallies

Pontefract

"Following with interest

Yes it is a come on your bike rally but we will make concessions for certain circumstances due to disability/health. We are regulars at the NABD and do appreciate sometimes it's just not possible for even the most enthusiastic bikers but on a whole it is a bike event only.

Yea concessions as per most rallies. Brilliant. We would hate it to turn into a caravan and car rally like we have seen at some bike rallies "

Wonder what would be better to tow a caravan?

My Yamaha RD350ypvs or my triumph Daytona ?

market harborough

"Following with interest

Yea concessions as per most rallies. Brilliant. We would hate it to turn into a caravan and car rally like we have seen at some bike rallies

My Yamaha RD350ypvs or my triumph Daytona ? "

my old guzzi will pull anything actualy its better at pulling than me

Durham

"Following with interest

My Yamaha RD350ypvs or my triumph Daytona ? "

You wouldn't believe it would you. Seeing is believing and these folk weren't even embarrassed

Very interested in this been a long time since we were at Paradise be good to have a catch up. Has parking for bikes been addressed ?

Again same for me I would love to go

"Very interested in this been a long time since we were at Paradise be good to have a catch up. Has parking for bikes been addressed ?"

We have always used the car park on Crystal road 100 yards away from Paradise and never had any problems although I have asked if any parking can be made available at the front of the hotel also will confirm when I know .

"Again same for me I would love to go "

Brill list coming out in January keep a look out x

By *ungbikerMan  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Renting a site without being upfront wasn't a road we wanted to go down as no one would want repercussions and we want everybody that would like to attend to be assured of that. So with this in mind we have come up with holding it at Paradise swingers hotel in Blackpool, they have many nice warm comfy rooms and a bar so nobody would end up as loaded up as us last time we attended the bulldog ! Had to see it to believe it lol ! Anyway, Friday and Saturday the 5th and 6th of April what do you all think ? Spoken with Paradise and they are biker friendly and very accommodating, will sort guest lists and booking details out in the new year. We have more ideas for the future closer to the original one but need to get a bit of a following behind us before we can move on to larger scale events but really hope this idea appeals, all suggestions welcome ! Oh was also thinking a social ride out to Southport on the Saturday dinner for them that feel up to it x We have even given our baby a name now tah dahh *RIDE SWAPPERS UK*"

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I'm certainly interested

Interested in this sounds good x

"Interested in this sounds good x"

Brill will get list out in new year xx

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

This is fantastic idea and one i suggested before the fab folks who got us this forum.

Thanks OP for getting this swinging Biker Rally Rolling! Saddly I cant make those dates but keep them comming.

As for venues anouther worth trying for anouther time is Eureka Kent. They have hosted similar events before. Well worth a shout for a southern swinger Rally.

Hay this might make a cool annual event. The North and south Fab Biker swinging Rallys. I can see the badges for the cutdown now. Lol

"This is fantastic idea and one i suggested before the fab folks who got us this forum.

Thanks OP for getting this swinging Biker Rally Rolling! Saddly I cant make those dates but keep them comming.

As for venues anouther worth trying for anouther time is Eureka Kent. They have hosted similar events before. Well worth a shout for a southern swinger Rally.

Hay this might make a cool annual event. The North and south Fab Biker swinging Rallys. I can see the badges for the cutdown now. Lol"

Thank you and yes have thought about Eureka but have 2 confirmed sites now but will never say never definitely try and do a few each year x

west midlands

we won,t do the hotel meet, but would do the rally. keep us informed. xx

market harborough

Put me down for both might even get lucky and find a pillion

"we won,t do the hotel meet, but would do the rally. keep us informed. xx "

Fair enough will keep you posted on the out door rally x

"Put me down for both might even get lucky and find a pillion "

Will do and sure you will xx

By *eeling hot hot hotCouple  over a year ago

North Ayrshire

Put us down for both

"Put us down for both "

Yay that's the spirit we are getting excited and it's ages away

market harborough

Just hope it's warm enough for piss pot helmet and mankini

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Still interested in the rally option.

"Still interested in the rally option. "

Yep and it's all going to be revealed in the new year, site sorted for out door rally just need to finalise the details and then we will roll the list out xx

Durham

"Still interested in the rally option.

Yep and it's all going to be revealed in the new year, site sorted for out door rally just need to finalise the details and then we will roll the list out xx"

Looking forward to the big reveal

I'm up for it

"Still interested in the rally option.

Yep and it's all going to be revealed in the new year, site sorted for out door rally just need to finalise the details and then we will roll the list out xx

Looking forward to the big reveal "

The big reveal will be out in the new year on a new tread keep a look out on the forum x

"I'm up for it "

Brill x

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Great news just bikes or campervans? Roughly a date work to? One weekend or few?. Xx sounds great. X

Durham

"Great news just bikes or campervans? Roughly a date work to? One weekend or few?. Xx sounds great. X"

As it's a bike rally for us swinging bikers we'll be going on the bike with our tent. Wouldn't dream of going to a bike rally on anything but a bike or a trike. Unless a disability dictates otherwise that is.

"Great news just bikes or campervans? Roughly a date work to? One weekend or few?. Xx sounds great. X"

Bike event for bikers that swing be great to see you and there will be another event in September to be revealed soon.

market harborough

ex GF used to moan when we were camping on the bike that she had nothing to wear at night thats a bonus at a swingers rally

Durham

"ex GF used to moan when we were camping on the bike that she had nothing to wear at night thats a bonus at a swingers rally "

Mrs F never needed an excuse not to wear much

market harborough

yep belstaff jacket and derri boots does it for me

"yep belstaff jacket and derri boots does it for me "

I put my make up on using the wing mirror of the bike lol and no I don't pack many clothes lol

You don't need any clothes at all angel lol. Oh I am a cheeky sod.....

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

F**king gutted my ninja is off the road. Any one fancy going two up with me on the bk!?

"F**king gutted my ninja is off the road. Any one fancy going two up with me on the bk!? "

First one ain't till 5/6th April plenty of time to get it fixed we are in the same boat with poorly Gixer but will be all sorted well before then xx

Pontefract

"F**king gutted my ninja is off the road. Any one fancy going two up with me on the bk!?

First one ain't till 5/6th April plenty of time to get it fixed we are in the same boat with poorly Gixer but will be all sorted well before then xx"

Race bike is back together just ecu flash and set up on dyno in January and it’s ready for next season

Road bike is back together and been dyno’d so that’s ready for next year

And it’s not even Xmas

Something has got to go wrong

By *riumphriderMan  over a year ago

Norwich

If there's a rally in Lincolnshire, Id be interested so can you put my name down please.

Thanks

Pontefract

Looking forward to the details being released

"Looking forward to the details being released "

We will release the details as soon as possible although it will be after Christmas xx

By *hegent69Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi

I would like to be able to attend this event.

I won’t know for a while due to the dates as they may clash with work commitments, but very excited to attend any events you have in mind in future too. Bike has a spare rear seat at the moment to any ladies out there!! Thanks. R x

"Hi

I would like to be able to attend this event.

I won’t know for a while due to the dates as they may clash with work commitments, but very excited to attend any events you have in mind in future too. Bike has a spare rear seat at the moment to any ladies out there!! Thanks. R x"

Working on the system for booking at the moment we are getting excited xx

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

I will keep my eyes on this

By *bandogCouple  over a year ago

Stockton

Hi we would be very interested x

"Hi we would be very interested x"

Brilliant , and we have made lots of head way now it's all coming together lovely . Just waiting on tech and booking will be available in the new year xx

Stockton

Great just let us know x

Middlesbrough

"Hi we would be very interested x

Brilliant , and we have made lots of head way now it's all coming together lovely . Just waiting on tech and booking will be available in the new year xx"

Sounds like it's coming on well, as I've already said when the spaces for single guys come available, please let me know.

I'd be interested in travelling over for it. Could be a very fun trip

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

Almeria

Sounds like fun

By *lu divaWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Renting a site without being upfront wasn't a road we wanted to go down as no one would want repercussions and we want everybody that would like to attend to be assured of that. So with this in mind we have come up with holding it at Paradise swingers hotel in Blackpool, they have many nice warm comfy rooms and a bar so nobody would end up as loaded up as us last time we attended the bulldog ! Had to see it to believe it lol ! Anyway, Friday and Saturday the 5th and 6th of April what do you all think ? Spoken with Paradise and they are biker friendly and very accommodating, will sort guest lists and booking details out in the new year. We have more ideas for the future closer to the original one but need to get a bit of a following behind us before we can move on to larger scale events but really hope this idea appeals, all suggestions welcome ! Oh was also thinking a social ride out to Southport on the Saturday dinner for them that feel up to it x We have even given our baby a name now tah dahh *RIDE SWAPPERS UK* but the Paradise swingers hotel isnt a rally

Yes I fully agree with you, as I put I have but a lot of time into trying to arrange it as a rally but with not much luck at the moment, but do still have a few leads to follow up and am doing so but if you have any suggestions I am all ears and appreciate any input. I am looking to hold this Event at Paradise as a good alternative while I keep working on the original concept as I have put. Think it will be a good opportunity for a group of like minded adults with matching common interests to come together as a good starting point "

What bout perverts in leathers brill rally for swingers x

Paul and I would be interested in both potentially.

What's the score for bike parking at paradise then? Anything secure?

Durham

Renting a site without being upfront wasn't a road we wanted to go down as no one would want repercussions and we want everybody that would like to attend to be assured of that. So with this in mind we have come up with holding it at Paradise swingers hotel in Blackpool, they have many nice warm comfy rooms and a bar so nobody would end up as loaded up as us last time we attended the bulldog ! Had to see it to believe it lol ! Anyway, Friday and Saturday the 5th and 6th of April what do you all think ? Spoken with Paradise and they are biker friendly and very accommodating, will sort guest lists and booking details out in the new year. We have more ideas for the future closer to the original one but need to get a bit of a following behind us before we can move on to larger scale events but really hope this idea appeals, all suggestions welcome ! Oh was also thinking a social ride out to Southport on the Saturday dinner for them that feel up to it x We have even given our baby a name now tah dahh *RIDE SWAPPERS UK* but the Paradise swingers hotel isnt a rally

Yes I fully agree with you, as I put I have but a lot of time into trying to arrange it as a rally but with not much luck at the moment, but do still have a few leads to follow up and am doing so but if you have any suggestions I am all ears and appreciate any input. I am looking to hold this Event at Paradise as a good alternative while I keep working on the original concept as I have put. Think it will be a good opportunity for a group of like minded adults with matching common interests to come together as a good starting point

What bout perverts in leathers brill rally for swingers x"

If you had read through the threads you would see they have somewhere all sorted and details going out in January. Think they are going to start a new thread so keep an eye out for it. We will be keeping ours eyes open as you can see from our profile pic

Stockton

Durham

Well what has happened there then UNLOS

west midlands

is this stll going ahead?. xx

Durham

"is this stll going ahead?. xx "

Doesn't look hopeful now we'd say. Hopefully they'll be back to take it up where they left off. Seems like it was nearly there too. Fingers crossed they'll reappear in the new year with booking details as promised. Always positive we say.

Middlesbrough

"is this stll going ahead?. xx

Doesn't look hopeful now we'd say. Hopefully they'll be back to take it up where they left off. Seems like it was nearly there too. Fingers crossed they'll reappear in the new year with booking details as promised. Always positive we say. "

Think it is they have arranged a place and sending more information out in new year, maybe new thread.

Durham

Doesn't look hopeful now we'd say. Hopefully they'll be back to take it up where they left off. Seems like it was nearly there too. Fingers crossed they'll reappear in the new year with booking details as promised. Always positive we say.

Think it is they have arranged a place and sending more information out in new year, maybe new thread. "

New thread would be good but they have left the site

Middlesbrough

Think it is they have arranged a place and sending more information out in new year, maybe new thread.

New thread would be good but they have left the site"

Oh sorry didn't know that

I will talk to Mrs F. To see if see in interested in organising a camping weekend. We have been running the Bradford social for 4 years

Durham

"I will talk to Mrs F. To see if see in interested in organising a camping weekend. We have been running the Bradford social for 4 years "

We were a bit shocked as us and others have put a bit of work into this on behalf of the organiser to drum up interest. We did have quite a bit of interest from fellow swinging bikers too. Never know they could be back in the new year with booking details. Faith needs to be restored though which could be difficult

"I will talk to Mrs F. To see if see in interested in organising a camping weekend. We have been running the Bradford social for 4 years

We were a bit shocked as us and others have put a bit of work into this on behalf of the organiser to drum up interest. We did have quite a bit of interest from fellow swinging bikers too. Never know they could be back in the new year with booking details. Faith needs to be restored though which could be difficult "

I chatted to them from my phoenix 1 profile and offered to help

Did anyone actually meet this couple? Maybe the wife rumbled him.

Durham

"Did anyone actually meet this couple? Maybe the wife rumbled him. "

Its a thought with the way fab is these days but can assure you that they weren't fake. Never met them but did speak to her on the phone regarding the rally couple of times

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

Well if something like this does happen, I'm not a Biker but I'd be up for coming along as a pillion passenger if someone would like to take me ...

(I do own an electric bicycle but I'm pretty sure that that doesn't count hehehe)

"Did anyone actually meet this couple? Maybe the wife rumbled him.

Its a thought with the way fab is these days but can assure you that they weren't fake. Never met them but did speak to her on the phone regarding the rally couple of times "

By *ikerP1000Man  over a year ago

Durham

I'M definately up for this if I can get my name on the singles list , however, would i be barred from attending as being Bi?

"I'M definately up for this if I can get my name on the singles list , however, would i be barred from attending as being Bi?"

Don't think it's going ahead as the op is unlos

By *l_cidandmeCouple  over a year ago

leeds

we are up for it

Durham

Watch this space. I might have some news

Pontefract

"Watch this space. I might have some news"

Will be watching

By *uckcherryCouple  over a year ago

hull

Is the campsite at youtopia still open, we know the club has closed, but think the campsite is still open...

Durham

Message Chunkymufin for full details of swingers biker rally. Limited numbers. They'll let you all know what is happening.

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Youtopia campsite still open now called ocada

market harborough

Talked to chunkies looks like it's back on again yipee

Durham

"Talked to chunkies looks like it's back on again yipee"

Glad it seems to be getting sorted. I spoke with them last week. Looks like a really good site, would have been a shame for them if it didn't go ahead. Yes folks this was the site that was supposed to be revealed so if all drop Chunkymufin a message we can get this amazing weekend up and running

west midlands

Definitely interested in a meet up closer to me ...... when I get the bike back on the road!

Durham

"Definitely interested in a meet up closer to me ...... when I get the bike back on the road! "

So you not going to throw your tent on and head to the bike weekend Chunkymufin going to put on in May?

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Is there a new forum thread for this?

Durham

"Is there a new forum thread for this?"

No as don't think Chunkymufin do the forum and it's the same event under the people who own the site it was to be at originally. Information about what they do is on their profile. We are just trying to generate interest for them

Hi, is the rally still happening? Can single biker ladies attend as well??

Tx

Z

Durham

"Hi, is the rally still happening? Can single biker ladies attend as well??

Tx

Z"

Don't think it can be classed as a bike rally anymore as the organiser just up and left. Chunkymufin are the people you need to message as thats where it was all going to happen. They are on about putting a bikers weekend on to compensate

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Typical the whole thing fell apart just as we found it lol

Durham

"Typical the whole thing fell apart just as we found it lol"

It was all shaping up well, like you say fell apart, organiser left the site leaving us all high n dry. We did tell them at the beginning it wasn't as easy as people think. Hard enough when there's a whole bike club to help put it all together.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Typical the whole thing fell apart just as we found it lol

It was all shaping up well, like you say fell apart, organiser left the site leaving us all high n dry. We did tell them at the beginning it wasn't as easy as people think. Hard enough when there's a whole bike club to help put it all together. "

Such a shame it would have been fun. Will have to find something else to do

» Add a new message to this topic