FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Tempted

Tempted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

while wandering through a couple of dealers in North Wales at the weekend, One had a new unregistered Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber for £6000

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udith55TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Get a test ride, not everyone finds Moto G's to their taste.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"while wandering through a couple of dealers in North Wales at the weekend, One had a new unregistered Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber for £6000"

If you have the tokens and you want it. Hand over the tokens and take it home. Life is full of regret don't let this be another

"Get a test ride, not everyone finds Moto G's to their taste."

I ride a 1100 calli and love it

"while wandering through a couple of dealers in North Wales at the weekend, One had a new unregistered Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber for £6000

If you have the tokens and you want it. Hand over the tokens and take it home. Life is full of regret don't let this be another "

Not quite enough tokens under that bed at the moment. Hence the hesitation and no room in the garage

Durham

[Removed by poster at 09/02/19 12:59:40]

Durham

"while wandering through a couple of dealers in North Wales at the weekend, One had a new unregistered Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber for £6000

If you have the tokens and you want it. Hand over the tokens and take it home. Life is full of regret don't let this be another

Not quite enough tokens under that bed at the moment. Hence the hesitation and no room in the garage "

I had no room in the garage for my last purchase back in June, added Triumph Explorer 1200 to our collection. Tidy out of garage and hey presto I found I had room for two more bikes, not just the one. Mrs F rolled her eyes, wouldn't care one of the bikes in the stable is hers, the other 4 don't even encroach on her parking space

Not quite enough tokens under that bed at the moment. Hence the hesitation and no room in the garage

I had no room in the garage for my last purchase back in June, added Triumph Explorer 1200 to our collection. Tidy out of garage and hey presto I found I had room for two more bikes, not just the one. Mrs F rolled her eyes, wouldn't care one of the bikes in the stable is hers, the other 4 don't even encroach on her parking space "

Have tided it lol. Have 2 bikes. A scooter 2 pushbike and a bike with a 80cc engine lol

Durham

I had no room in the garage for my last purchase back in June, added Triumph Explorer 1200 to our collection. Tidy out of garage and hey presto I found I had room for two more bikes, not just the one. Mrs F rolled her eyes, wouldn't care one of the bikes in the stable is hers, the other 4 don't even encroach on her parking space

Have tided it lol. Have 2 bikes. A scooter 2 pushbike and a bike with a 80cc engine lol "

Not enough tokens is so frustrating. I have the bike picked out to fill that spare place but like you no tokens available for the next purchase, that's none available, not the not quite enough tokens. However the space will remain just waiting to be filled

Have tided it lol. Have 2 bikes. A scooter 2 pushbike and a bike with a 80cc engine lol

Not enough tokens is so frustrating. I have the bike picked out to fill that spare place but like you no tokens available for the next purchase, that's none available, not the not quite enough tokens. However the space will remain just waiting to be filled "

And I have a cheeky boy in bits getting rebuilt. Oh what you thinking of?

Durham

Not enough tokens is so frustrating. I have the bike picked out to fill that spare place but like you no tokens available for the next purchase, that's none available, not the not quite enough tokens. However the space will remain just waiting to be filled

And I have a cheeky boy in bits getting rebuilt. Oh what you thinking of?"

Seem to be addicted to Triumphs. Triumph Speed master. We have a Bobber each and the Speed Master is much the same but has a Pillion seat so could take it to TT two up. Simple pleasures eh

And I have a cheeky boy in bits getting rebuilt. Oh what you thinking of?

Seem to be addicted to Triumphs. Triumph Speed master. We have a Bobber each and the Speed Master is much the same but has a Pillion seat so could take it to TT two up. Simple pleasures eh"

Looked at a triumph speed twin last week nice bike.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Get a test ride, not everyone finds Moto G's to their taste."

I love the look of them but after having a go on V9 I can say I wasn't impressed.

I love the look of the Griso but not the price.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Always wanted a MV Agusta many times I passed one up not enough tokens but January 2018 one came up got the tokens and got the bike

Every day I look at it and just makes me smile

So glad I bit the bullet and bought it

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

busily converting my ISA into bikes not for finaltion gain just pure pleasure

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

"busily converting my ISA into bikes not for finaltion gain just pure pleasure "
ooops finantial

Durham

"Always wanted a MV Agusta many times I passed one up not enough tokens but January 2018 one came up got the tokens and got the bike

So glad I bit the bullet and bought it"

Brilliant, we often look into the stable and smile at our bikes. Also have my pride and joy sitting in the living room corner so can smile at it all week. It doesn't go out much and a nice little pension fund

Durham

"busily converting my ISA into bikes not for finaltion gain just pure pleasure ooops finantial "

You need another oops basher

"Always wanted a MV Agusta many times I passed one up not enough tokens but January 2018 one came up got the tokens and got the bike

So glad I bit the bullet and bought it"

I always lusted after an MV, Motorcycle news had a 750S as a prize, sadly never won it. last one I saw for sale was £75k

Brilliant, we often look into the stable and smile at our bikes. Also have my pride and joy sitting in the living room corner so can smile at it all week. It doesn't go out much and a nice little pension fund"

So whats sat in the lounge?

Durham

[Removed by poster at 10/02/19 21:15:58]

Durham

Brilliant, we often look into the stable and smile at our bikes. Also have my pride and joy sitting in the living room corner so can smile at it all week. It doesn't go out much and a nice little pension fund

So whats sat in the lounge? "

Couldn't possibly say in the forum, its not a tractor though

Couldn't possibly say in the forum, its not a tractor though"

So not a Harley or a Guzzi

Durham

Couldn't possibly say in the forum, its not a tractor though

So not a Harley or a Guzzi"

Brilliant, we often look into the stable and smile at our bikes. Also have my pride and joy sitting in the living room corner so can smile at it all week. It doesn't go out much and a nice little pension fund"

I would guess another Triumph then

» Add a new message to this topic