FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Honda CR or Kawasaki KX

Honda CR or Kawasaki KX

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entralscotscpl7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

OK folks, B is away offshore for the next 4 weeks so I'm putting the feelers out while he is away.

He was hoping to get an MX bike last year for racing in evo class however I put a stop to it as I wanted a new sofa.

Anyway he is after a Honda CR or Kawasaki KX 250 (don't ask me about the specs but I know the "Scottish twin shock club" has been mentioned tons of times).

So if anyone has the said model and is selling it please let me know.

Sxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Cmon on guys, help this lovely lady out with this lovely surprise for her man. Even though she did buy a sofa instead of a bike last year she is going to redeem herself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you know the series he wants to race in the look at the results see what's winning or the most popular and go for one on them. Or chat to his mates and see if they can find out which one he really wants

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If he's talking about the twinshock club that would mean it the older bikes he's talking about, very early motorcross bikes, I had a Honda CR250 which was a twinshock and that was a 1978 model, it's becoming quite popular now that people are racing retro or vintage bikes now. I would try and find out a bit more before you spend a lot of money, but if you put Honda CR redrocket or twinshock into the ebay search quite a few bikes will appear

» Add a new message to this topic