FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Bike cover

Bike cover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lidl are selling covers £9.95. Big one fits my california

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Good price got one for my FJ could do with one for my 67 Triumph Trophy may have to take a look. Thanks

"Good price got one for my FJ could do with one for my 67 Triumph Trophy may have to take a look. Thanks "

They have 2 sizes. Lidl in Bradford only had 6 left

A box at end of your bed

I will have to check out the local store to me see what they have on offer.

Well worth it at that price

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do they have at other gear or just the covers?

"Do they have at other gear or just the covers? "

I went in just for a cover. Never really looked at anything else

A box at end of your bed

I could do with some new boots, ones I use I have had since I was 19 seen many years for good use out of them. They don't make boots to last like that theses days.

"I could do with some new boots, ones I use I have had since I was 19 seen many years for good use out of them. They don't make boots to last like that theses days. "

I have a new pair for sale

A box at end of your bed

What make, size and style. I do prefer motor X style boots for the leg & ankle protection.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I could do with some new boots, ones I use I have had since I was 19 seen many years for good use out of them. They don't make boots to last like that theses days. "

look at Altberg they make boots in their factory in Richmond Yorkshire. Supply the security services. They also make biker Boots. We both have a pair. 100% waterproof and very hard wearing. I've had mine for over 10 years and still like new, well the sole is just starting to show wear a little. Wouldn't buy anything else. Just keep them waxed and they will serve you well

merlin altitude outlast boots, black size 46

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I could do with some new boots, ones I use I have had since I was 19 seen many years for good use out of them. They don't make boots to last like that theses days.

look at Altberg they make boots in their factory in Richmond Yorkshire. Supply the security services. They also make biker Boots. We both have a pair. 100% waterproof and very hard wearing. I've had mine for over 10 years and still like new, well the sole is just starting to show wear a little. Wouldn't buy anything else. Just keep them waxed and they will serve you well"

I have to agree with you. My Altberg boots are probably 10 years old and look like new. Waxed regularly and completely waterproof.

Comfortable and light both on and off the bike.

Great boots

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"I could do with some new boots, ones I use I have had since I was 19 seen many years for good use out of them. They don't make boots to last like that theses days.

look at Altberg they make boots in their factory in Richmond Yorkshire. Supply the security services. They also make biker Boots. We both have a pair. 100% waterproof and very hard wearing. I've had mine for over 10 years and still like new, well the sole is just starting to show wear a little. Wouldn't buy anything else. Just keep them waxed and they will serve you well

I have to agree with you. My Altberg boots are probably 10 years old and look like new. Waxed regularly and completely waterproof.

Comfortable and light both on and off the bike.

Great boots"

Mrs F finally bit the bullet and bought hers last summer, she loves them

» Add a new message to this topic