FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Swinging bikers wanted

Swinging bikers wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etslickpussy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sin City

Any swinging bikers who like to join me and my partner for weekends of fun couples only or bisexual females

Genuine people only please no over weight or size 14 lady’s please that’s my choice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any swinging bikers who like to join me and my partner for weekends of fun couples only or bisexual females

Genuine people only please no over weight or size 14 lady’s please that’s my choice "

Size 14 ?? overweight?? just my choice and that's great, but I'm just wondering if you had many takers....?

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Are we a little sensitive?

[Removed by poster at 17/08/19 04:13:36]

"Any swinging bikers who like to join me and my partner for weekends of fun couples only or bisexual females

Genuine people only please no over weight or size 14 lady’s please that’s my choice "

I'm always free for ride outs and weekends etc x

Im a bi lady, in the borders.

But to far sorry

If anyone does visit the border and fancies a meet with size 14/16 lady feel free to message x

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Celle, Germany

Genuine people only please no over weight or size 14 lady’s please that’s my choice

Size 14 ?? overweight?? just my choice and that's great, but I'm just wondering if you had many takers....? "

Why so exclusive? Consider being more inclusive OP, you may get a better response and possible have more fun.

Size 14 ?? overweight?? just my choice and that's great, but I'm just wondering if you had many takers....?

Why so exclusive? Consider being more inclusive OP, you may get a better response and possible have more fun."

Does it matter? It’s there choice not yours.

It’s like saying those who don’t meet black men are racist. Everyone has a preference on what body type/colour they like. Get over it.

OP

we would be up for a ride out- have to be preplanned as you are a fair distance away.

"Im a bi lady, in the borders.

But to far sorry

If anyone does visit the border and fancies a meet with size 14/16 lady feel free to message x"

If you'd be interested in ocassional social rides out I'm not too far from you both. I've read your profile so won't be expecting anything other than biking

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we can,t view there profile. xx

"Im a bi lady, in the borders.

But to far sorry

If anyone does visit the border and fancies a meet with size 14/16 lady feel free to message x"

I visit The Borders regular as my Parents live there and I have to say St Marys Loch is one of my fave all time places.

Like dPlane, I'd meet up and have a ride but wouldn't expect anything else. That's if you fancy it sometine?

» Add a new message to this topic