FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Sun Dance

Sun Dance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and B OP   Couple  over a year ago

Durham

We were chatting to Nuttyandbee who got the camping forum up and running. We said to each other we need to do a Sun Dance so we can get out biking and camping. Sooooo, how about @ noon Friday we all do a little wiggle called a Sun Dance and get this sun out for the weekend. Be careful folks not to get your dance mixed up the opposite to sunshine or Noah might have to get his boat back out. Don't forget, Noon Friday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I was contemplating on trading in my motorbike for a boat or maybe a jet ski, what with the way weather is just now. It really is pissing me off.

So if you thing a little dance will help count me in.

Durham

"

I was contemplating on trading in my motorbike for a boat or maybe a jet ski, what with the way weather is just now. It really is pissing me off.

So if you thing a little dance will help count me in."

That's the spirit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

. I'm in

Durham

". I'm in "

By *2funMan  over a year ago

newark/ lincoln

Yes anything for some sunshine Need to get out.

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

I think a ritual sacrifice to the sun gods in order any politician will do

Durham

Not many of us willing to dance at noon today for sun out Friday.

Done

A box at end of your bed

Think I got it wrong as it's pissing down now sorry people of Leeds.

By *2funMan  over a year ago

newark/ lincoln

Not working here very wet but it might have worked for tomorrow lol

Durham

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 15:32:19]

Durham

Mrs F and me wiggled like there was no tomorrow. Its a little brighter up here in Durham. Maybe there just wasn't enough of us. Lets try for noon next Friday as we are off to Isle of Man the Friday night. That would be a miracle if the sun comes out while we are on the ferry, we sail at 2am

A box at end of your bed

"Mrs F and me wiggled like there was no tomorrow. Its a little brighter up here in Durham. Maybe there just wasn't enough of us. Lets try for noon next Friday as we are off to Isle of Man the Friday night. That would be a miracle if the sun comes out while we are on the ferry, we sail at 2am "

Lucky you it's a place I so want to go. Just never seem to have the spare cash maybe one day.

Have a great time hope the weather is better than it was for the TT fortnight.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I'm going out on Sunday. If its dry, road bike. If it's still raining then dirt bike

Durham

"Mrs F and me wiggled like there was no tomorrow. Its a little brighter up here in Durham. Maybe there just wasn't enough of us. Lets try for noon next Friday as we are off to Isle of Man the Friday night. That would be a miracle if the sun comes out while we are on the ferry, we sail at 2am

Lucky you it's a place I so want to go. Just never seem to have the spare cash maybe one day.

Have a great time hope the weather is better than it was for the TT fortnight. "

Don't keep putting off, do it. We have a TT fund we put £60 each a month into it and only use it for Isle of Man.

"Mrs F and me wiggled like there was no tomorrow. Its a little brighter up here in Durham. Maybe there just wasn't enough of us. Lets try for noon next Friday as we are off to Isle of Man the Friday night. That would be a miracle if the sun comes out while we are on the ferry, we sail at 2am "
I've set my alarm. I'm in

Durham

"Mrs F and me wiggled like there was no tomorrow. Its a little brighter up here in Durham. Maybe there just wasn't enough of us. Lets try for noon next Friday as we are off to Isle of Man the Friday night. That would be a miracle if the sun comes out while we are on the ferry, we sail at 2am I've set my alarm. I'm in "

We must do better than today as it's peeing down here now...

Durham

We are starting to limber up for this Fridays sun dance at noon. Come on guys its a bank holiday as well (sorry our Scottish counter parts but you've had yours) Lets Dance

"We are starting to limber up for this Fridays sun dance at noon. Come on guys its a bank holiday as well (sorry our Scottish counter parts but you've had yours) Lets Dance "

I'll be joining you

Hoping to get a run out to Ribblehead over the weekend sometime if enough of get the dance right

Durham

"We are starting to limber up for this Fridays sun dance at noon. Come on guys its a bank holiday as well (sorry our Scottish counter parts but you've had yours) Lets Dance

I'll be joining you

Hoping to get a run out to Ribblehead over the weekend sometime if enough of get the dance right "

Dance dance and dance some more. We of to Isle of Man

"We are starting to limber up for this Fridays sun dance at noon. Come on guys its a bank holiday as well (sorry our Scottish counter parts but you've had yours) Lets Dance

I'll be joining you

Hoping to get a run out to Ribblehead over the weekend sometime if enough of get the dance right

Dance dance and dance some more. We of to Isle of Man "

Hope you have a great time. Weather's looking much better so the dance, dance, dance can only ice the cake.

I done Scotland last weekend and still had a great time despite the weather. Ride fast enough you dodge the drops

Durham

I'll be joining you

Dance dance and dance some more. We of to Isle of Man

Hope you have a great time. Weather's looking much better so the dance, dance, dance can only ice the cake.

I done Scotland last weekend and still had a great time despite the weather. Ride fast enough you dodge the drops "

Yes weather is looking good but like you say we still need to wiggle

Scotland is amazing. We had a trip to Outer Hebrides via Oban and back down through Skye and Fort William a few years back. Also had a ride over Apple Cross while we were up that way for tea

Getting ready for my wiggle tomorrow, alarm set

Durham

"Getting ready for my wiggle tomorrow, alarm set "

Have a feeling its going to work this week. But the bigger the wiggle the longer it will last.

A box at end of your bed

Sun is out here in Leeds I will give the wiggle a miss after getting it wrong last week. Hope sun is out for you guys.

Durham

"Sun is out here in Leeds I will give the wiggle a miss after getting it wrong last week. Hope sun is out for you guys. "

Good call if you were worried. Wouldn't want it to change. We wiggled like there was no tomorrow. We need the sunshine in Isle of Man, we are going to the woods

A box at end of your bed

Wish I was there too not just for the racing, have fun in the woods

It's starting to work... More blue appearing up above

Durham

Well our sun dance definitely worked last Friday. Sun has been shining every day for us on Isle of Man.

» Add a new message to this topic