FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Community

Community

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tephTV67 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

As a bi crossdressing biker, if you asked me what is my main passion ? I'd certainly say Motorbikes. The crossdressing and bisexuality is part of me but not my main pleasure. Sitting around talking bikes with another biker male or female, preferably at a bikers meet is the next best thing to riding a bike.

But can we separate on here ? If you met the male me, could you look by the unique knowledge you have about me ?

I often see on these threads about meeting for a run etc..but I'm often cautious due to only expressing one side of myself here on this website not the male half.

I'm not looking for affirmation, this could easily be asked about any other group on this site. Can we meet and ignore or look past that persons online presence ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I’ve met some mtf trans on the bike scene. They just get taken at face value in my experience so I wouldn’t be concerned if I were you.

Cheshire

"I’ve met some mtf trans on the bike scene. They just get taken at face value in my experience so I wouldn’t be concerned if I were you."

Thanks, not concerned and in general bikers are an open-minded group, just weird being around others who know things about me that only a few very trusted people in general would know.

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I suspect only those that have actually met you would realise who you were on Fab. Then I suppose it is up to them how they then interact. I’ve been at bike events keeping an eye out for Fab members I knew would be there and not recognised them because they look so different. I guess it’s the old ‘didn’t recognise you with your clothes on’!

Cheshire

"I suspect only those that have actually met you would realise who you were on Fab. Then I suppose it is up to them how they then interact. I’ve been at bike events keeping an eye out for Fab members I knew would be there and not recognised them because they look so different. I guess it’s the old ‘didn’t recognise you with your clothes on’!"

I get messages off guys and on occasion couples, who are going out on a run. I just think my pictures definitely do not reflect the guy behind them

It's not only biker meets it can be socials as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can just be yourself and folks can take you as you are or not, leave that for them to decide and just get on with living your life.

Oh very much so I have several Kik groups and out conversations are very much friendly and regular as they come most days but at weekends we can be a bit more graphic and free about what we got up to at the weekends and you’re not always watching what you say so it feels more genuine, one of the Kik groups is me and a few lads who go out regularly and one of the guys is a CD and as yet we haven’t met his female self, we have however did BBQ together we’ve all met his partner and she regularly asks after us and vice Versa and we very much talk like any other group of biker friends with less of a filter we all get to be ourselves without fear of judgement x

Oh and his profile on here is his CD one that’s what we knew of him our first meet yet have never seen her in person YET !

Cheshire

"Oh and his profile on here is his CD one that’s what we knew of him our first meet yet have never seen her in person YET ! "

Great reply it's the duality of myself, girly Tgirl but passionate male biker. I'm happy enough being around people who know I dress and as a community I need to explain that there are two parts of me. To combine my love of motorbikes with understanding and empathetic fellow bikers would be ideal and a great new set of friends

Cheshire

"You can just be yourself and folks can take you as you are or not, leave that for them to decide and just get on with living your life."

I've had positive and negative reactions all of my life, this is one of the few places I can express myself with fellow bikers. And this forum for both of my loves of bikes and crossdressing.

If I turn up at a meet, don't be too shocked at the middle aged guy who appears

Thanks for the reply

"You can just be yourself and folks can take you as you are or not, leave that for them to decide and just get on with living your life.

I've had positive and negative reactions all of my life, this is one of the few places I can express myself with fellow bikers. And this forum for both of my loves of bikes and crossdressing.

If I turn up at a meet, don't be too shocked at the middle aged guy who appears

I can't speak for everyone Steph but it wouldn't bother me whether you where dressed or not, it's the person underneath that counts whether in your male or fem persona.

Most on here are pretty open minded and I think most want to mix bikes and bonking or just meet like minded folks to chat, be open about their sexuality and hopefully make new friends too.

The problem is no one ever seems to meet in the first place....lol

Thanks for the reply "

» Add a new message to this topic