FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Wanked off

Wanked off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi have any of you lot been wanked off by a pillion or have any of you pillions wanked of a rider while riding.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Nope never on a motorcycle but have been wanked off when driving a car. Motorcycle way to risky of being caught or coming off and getting road rash on your joystick.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did rub the ex a few times through his jeans riding pillion but anything else busy too dangerous

Way too dangerous.. car yes bike no chance

Had an ex try and wank me off while riding safe to say it didn't work very well but the sex afterwards was mind blowing

Nope not on the bike, I’ve heard of danger wanks but that’s a bit much lol

I did receive a bj on the A66 between Penrith and Aycliffe though, very nice

By *ungbikerMan  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Been groped by a pillion, but couldn't be wanked in my leathers lol

Depending on what bike you ride most men would cum in there leathers anyway from the vibration and just talking dirty obviously using intercoms,

better safe then sorry

I would love to try this, have someone with their hand down my trousers or leathers and wank me off as we ride along

By *ichardbyronMan  over a year ago

Ludham

Ridden my Velo around a nudist campsite giving rides so no leathers problem but not wanked in motion, yet!

When I rode pillion with Partner the first thing I did was put my hands down his pants, well...it kept them warm. Alas those days have gone now that I have my own bike and both of us have solo seats.

I was so looking forward to going out on runs and to meets but the lockdown has put paid to that for now for the time being. X

By *scarwilde1330Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Would be nice to try this

Will suggest it to the wife

By *d1340Man  over a year ago

Black country

Forgive the slight tangent but in the early 80s I was riding with my girlfriend on my 500 Triumph on the a49 North from Ludlow. She was a good pillion so I was surprised when she leaned forward into my back and increased the pressure causing me to lean forward over the tank. I shouted to her but either she couldn't hear or couldn't speak, and then I heard her moaning and she started shaking and twitching. I pulled over and looked at her and asked what was going on, she was breathing heavily and her face was flushed as she explained she had just come. She found by leaning her pelvis forward she could feel the vibes in her clit and once she'd started she couldn't stop. So she got herself off but nearly had us both off.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

When is was 16 and had my FS1E I would go off for rides on the quite back country roads. Get myself down into that stream line over the tank position and ride myself back and forth on the seat getting the vibration from the engine and roads until I cum in my pants was great fun and only ride I got back then

» Add a new message to this topic