FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Bikers > Trans biker chick?

Trans biker chick?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says, are there any bikers here from the trans community? Or interested in jumping on the back when things return to normal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Yes very much. The two things in my life are motorbikes and Alex.

Both completely exciting and completely different.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You look lovely Alex

Near Wells

Thank you xx

By *eatherstclareTV/TS  over a year ago

Frome

Tranny on a Bonnie here!

By *olinservingMan  over a year ago

wallasey

"Tranny on a Bonnie here!"

By *udith55TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's almost impossible to be both a biker and a TV. As a biker I could wear something nice under my leathers but who would know?

I don't ride pillion.

Near Wells

"It's almost impossible to be both a biker and a TV. As a biker I could wear something nice under my leathers but who would know?

I don't ride pillion."

I've brought a pair of female jeans and boots and I'm looking at a couple of second hand female jackets on ebay. All I need now is a female coloured helmet (usually with a bit of pink). Then when the weather is warmer I'll be visiting cruising spots on my XJR.

Frome

I find the biggest problem is wearing both a wig and a helmet, or to be more precise, taking off the helmet!

Birmingham

"I find the biggest problem is wearing both a wig and a helmet, or to be more precise, taking off the helmet!"

Do you remember the Italian rider killed when his helmet came off in a crash, he wore his hair very long and his helmet was oversize to keep his hair looking good.

Frome

"I find the biggest problem is wearing both a wig and a helmet, or to be more precise, taking off the helmet!

Do you remember the Italian rider killed when his helmet came off in a crash, he wore his hair very long and his helmet was oversize to keep his hair looking good."

I guess style is everything to the Italians!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"As the title says, are there any bikers here from the trans community? Or interested in jumping on the back when things return to normal? "

Don’t assume Tgirls ride pillion. I currently have a VFR800 prior to that a FJR1300, ridden 2 strokes and Triples.

Next to crossdressing it’s my main passion and I have known loads of other Tgirls who are also bikers.

Zx9r

You'd be surprised who has what

wallasey

"I find the biggest problem is wearing both a wig and a helmet, or to be more precise, taking off the helmet!

Do you remember the Italian rider killed when his helmet came off in a crash, he wore his hair very long and his helmet was oversize to keep his hair looking good."

Marco Simoncelli?

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Have a few stunning LB biker friends in Thailand,Have no problem hoping on the back of theirs.

[Removed by poster at 05/04/20 01:53:26]

Never read so much shite in my life. Marco did not wear an oversized helmet!! His helmet came off because when he was sliding along the ground, his head was hit by another motorcycle. That is why his helmet came off!

wallasey

Do you remember the Italian rider killed when his helmet came off in a crash, he wore his hair very long and his helmet was oversize to keep his hair looking good.

Never read so much shite in my life. Marco did not wear an oversized helmet!! His helmet came off because when he was sliding along the ground, his head was hit by another motorcycle. That is why his helmet came off! "

I googled it and saw no evidence to suggest his helmet was oversized, he deserves better than that hearsay.....

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I have been known to be dressed under my leathers, it adds a little to the ride when you feel the straps of a suspender belt pressing into your bum cheeks.

It can get embarrassing if you come off though.

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Always happy to swing a leg over and spread my legs !

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

I'm not trans, I'm a drag queen. Love both my male and female qualities. I have a triumph speedmaster that I've bobbed. Would love to fo out with some like minded people. I find the vanilla biker scene to testosterone fueled. Such a great find this yet. X

bristol

"Tranny on a Bonnie here!"
sa,e here, just another bonnie tranny.

bristol

"It's almost impossible to be both a biker and a TV. As a biker I could wear something nice under my leathers but who would know?

I don't ride pillion."

its so doable. It's all about the leather darling

bristol

"As the title says, are there any bikers here from the trans community? Or interested in jumping on the back when things return to normal?

Don’t assume Tgirls ride pillion. I currently have a VFR800 prior to that a FJR1300, ridden 2 strokes and Triples.

Next to crossdressing it’s my main passion and I have known loads of other Tgirls who are also bikers. "

I had an fk, great bike

leeds

You cpuld manage some mascara surely

leeds

Just to clarify for a second , your wearing potentially more body armour than an astronaut, and you cant manage to express yourself ,

leeds

Your talkjng about marco simoncelli , RACE NO 38 . His race number was retired after this accident whch if you care to take a look , is actually available on your first search , he was hit by two riders valentino rossi and colin edwards , simultaneously, from behind as he lay prostrate on track after his bike washed out in a fast right hand bend, one of the bikes front wheels collided with the back of his helmet , travelling a lot faster than he was his neck was broken and he died instantly , NOTHING TO DO WITH IMAGE , OR having an oversized helmet because his hair got in the way , for people supposedly into motorcycles to peddle this bullshit is beyond contempt. FUCKING GROW UP!

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Honda BLack bird and KTM here but I must say Ive not gone out dressed apart from undies under leathers..

i ride a motorbike an would love to see more trans bikers

havent met any so far, think i would fall of my bike if i did tho lol

Birmingham

Never believe what you read in a newspaper.

wallasey

"Your talkjng about marco simoncelli , RACE NO 38 . His race number was retired after this accident whch if you care to take a look , is actually available on your first search , he was hit by two riders valentino rossi and colin edwards , simultaneously, from behind as he lay prostrate on track after his bike washed out in a fast right hand bend, one of the bikes front wheels collided with the back of his helmet , travelling a lot faster than he was his neck was broken and he died instantly , NOTHING TO DO WITH IMAGE , OR having an oversized helmet because his hair got in the way , for people supposedly into motorcycles to peddle this bullshit is beyond contempt. FUCKING GROW UP! "

Shows how fiction can become fact....

He died way too soon.....

bristol

Never read so much shite in my life. Marco did not wear an oversized helmet!! His helmet came off because when he was sliding along the ground, his head was hit by another motorcycle. That is why his helmet came off! "

absolutely right, I'll never forget that day, I'll never be able to not see it. Brilliant rider. So sad

"Your talkjng about marco simoncelli , RACE NO 38 . His race number was retired after this accident whch if you care to take a look , is actually available on your first search , he was hit by two riders valentino rossi and colin edwards , simultaneously, from behind as he lay prostrate on track after his bike washed out in a fast right hand bend, one of the bikes front wheels collided with the back of his helmet , travelling a lot faster than he was his neck was broken and he died instantly , NOTHING TO DO WITH IMAGE , OR having an oversized helmet because his hair got in the way , for people supposedly into motorcycles to peddle this bullshit is beyond contempt. FUCKING GROW UP! "

No. I was talking about marco simoncelli, race number 58.. Bradley smith is number 38.

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

I don't ride any more but would love to be fucked over a bike or two

» Add a new message to this topic