FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Christmas confirmed

Christmas confirmed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, we are going to book in Northumberland or the Scottish borders for our Christmas getaway. We have not done any swinging before but we could be tempted if the circumstances are there, anyone fancy meeting for social and see how it goes let me know and I will let you know where, we enjoy a drink and outdoor fun but don't expect any pressure to do anything. Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eddywootMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Im always up for meeting new people and on here its difficult but to be honest i need some fun and i could use the company hit me up

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

"Hi all, we are going to book in Northumberland or the Scottish borders for our Christmas getaway. We have not done any swinging before but we could be tempted if the circumstances are there, anyone fancy meeting for social and see how it goes let me know and I will let you know where, we enjoy a drink and outdoor fun but don't expect any pressure to do anything. Thanks for reading "

Are you planning to camp for Christmas? If so, good on you. I am a biker/camper in the north. Love going to both Scotland and Northumberland. I am genuine, friendly and considerate. Would love to meet for a social and discuss pros and cons of swinging.

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Seahouses in northumbria offers some very good camp sites with in site bars and evdn spa facilities at one that are exceptional.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic