FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Spielplatz St Albans

Spielplatz St Albans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungomongo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bingley

Anyone been here, wondered what facilities were like, went to Sunfolk which is next door last year and it was amazing, all being well going this week.

Can't wait to skinny dip!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heFabtasticsCouple 52 weeks ago

brentwood

"Anyone been here, wondered what facilities were like, went to Sunfolk which is next door last year and it was amazing, all being well going this week.

Can't wait to skinny dip!"

That’s local to us but have never heard of it but intrigued of what it’s all about

By *ungomongo OP   Couple 52 weeks ago

Bingley

We'll let you know!!

Bingley

Well it's lovely, swimming pool is amazing & people are nice. Everyone keeps themselves to themselves. Nothing better than wandering around totally naked back and having a good oral session

By *isaB45Woman 52 weeks ago

Fabville

Is this 100% pure naturism or is there a an extra side menu?

Bingley

Totally none sexual.

By *igoodnightCouple 52 weeks ago

Darlington

Our friends run the bar but are very vanilla

Bingley

Lovely place and certainly don't want to bring anything sexual there. We've loved it.

By *edonisthenryMan 52 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Is this 100% pure naturism or is there a an extra side menu? "

Hi Lisa. I'd love to know if you're interested in nude tea and cake at Speilplatz. I camped overnight last time and enjoyed the clubhouse and pool. Henry xx

By *ricBananaManMan 51 weeks ago

Basildon

Hello all. I haven't yet been to Speilplatz Naturists site which is 40 miles where I live , Do they take motorhome 18feets long and Do they do party at weekend ? I like to hear from you from the Speilplatz please

By *edonisthenryMan 51 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Hello all. I haven't yet been to Speilplatz Naturists site which is 40 miles where I live , Do they take motorhome 18feets long and Do they do party at weekend ? I like to hear from you from the Speilplatz please"

Drop them a line.

By *havencoupleCouple 51 weeks ago

Southend Essex

South east nudist club we use most weekends throughout the summer has an indoor pool/sauna/bar/hot food/entertainment/woodland walks/ & a camping meadow etc over 50 acres which we think is fab ,,,,any couples tempted to try it out give us a shout

By *ungomongo OP   Couple 51 weeks ago

Bingley

Like your profile guys, cannot believe how few pubes there are at naturist places, every fella is totally smooth! It's a BI guys paradise!

By *ricBananaManMan 48 weeks ago

Basildon

I will give this place a go Do they allow my Motorhome on site please look at my profile picture a side of my Campervan

By *atnayCouple 48 weeks ago

STEVENAGE

Whilst we have only just started in the swinging scene, we both have been members of Spielplatz on and off for as long as we can remember.

It's our home from home in the Summer and where we first met back in 1998.

It's a slice of heaven. Lawns to sunbathe, outdoor heated pool to dive into (its at a lovely temperature for cooling off), hot tub, bar, sauna nights and genuinely nice residents and members to chat to.

If you visit, please be respectful of the fact that it's a naturist club and not a swinging place. Enjoy the freedom to swim and sunbathe clothes-free. But keep your play time for elsewhere.

As Ford Prefect would say, don't forget your towel

By *ricBananaManMan 48 weeks ago

Basildon

"Hello all. I haven't yet been to Speilplatz Naturists site which is 40 miles where I live , Do they take motorhome 18feets long and Do they do party at weekend ? I like to hear from you from the Speilplatz please

Drop them a line. "

I will do think

» Add a new message to this topic