FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Campervan dogging/ scotland

Campervan dogging/ scotland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oy1234 OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Hi fabbers,

As the post hints, is dogging or meets in campervans, a thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im4play4uMan 33 weeks ago

Berkhamsted

[Removed by poster at 21/09/23 19:42:30]

By *ary_ArgyllMan 33 weeks ago

Argyll

"Hi fabbers,

"

You'll probably find more interest in a campervan meet given the weather and if on west coast midges in summer. Also avoids any possible issues w ith public who might be offended by dogging although there are quiet spots where you'd likely be private. I'd certainly be up for a meet if you were touring the area.

By *elinecdTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Nr Blackburn

"Hi fabbers,

You'll probably find more interest in a campervan meet given the weather and if on west coast midges in summer. Also avoids any possible issues w ith public who might be offended by dogging although there are quiet spots where you'd likely be private. I'd certainly be up for a meet if you were touring the area."

I am doing the NC500 the first 2 weeks in October, do I still need to worry about nudges at this time of year ?

Nr Blackburn

"Hi fabbers,

You'll probably find more interest in a campervan meet given the weather and if on west coast midges in summer. Also avoids any possible issues w ith public who might be offended by dogging although there are quiet spots where you'd likely be private. I'd certainly be up for a meet if you were touring the area.

I am doing the NC500 the first 2 weeks in October, do I still need to worry about nudges at this time of year ?"

Midges , not nudges !!!!

By *ary_ArgyllMan 32 weeks ago

Argyll

Should be mainly gone by then as will be getting too chilly, wind also keeps them away.

Nr Blackburn

"Should be mainly gone by then as will be getting too chilly, wind also keeps them away."

Thanks for the reply, I won’t panic about getting any spray before I set off, I assume the local shops stock it should I need it.

By *pinner10Man 32 weeks ago

Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

I can tell you now from someone who travelled up to the outer Hebrides, firstly there are no specific dogging areas on the islands, in the highlands there are very few if any at all, there is talk of one At Inverness on the right as you go over the Kassock bridge about a mile further on on the right, after that and as far up as Ullapool there is nothing, if your going to find dogging action my advice would be look north of Ullapool, around the top Thurso, Wick, and possibly down the east side, there was talk of the Cullodon visitors centre being a dogging spot, I went nobody there but passed a police van on its way up to or past it, even the locals to the highlands don’t know where for sure it happens, I travelled to there many times deliberately trying to find some without success , so best of luck with this one , I even googled it and visited the findings never saw a thing

By *elsbells2011Couple 32 weeks ago

fife

We are out and about every weekend in our van. Very interested in meeting and making new friends

By *oy1234 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

GLASGOW

We are not out this weekend sadly!!

By *aulupforitMan 32 weeks ago

Tynemouth

Yes it is a thing in the past…

» Add a new message to this topic