FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > off roading/green laning

off roading/green laning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrswife500 OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

liverpool

Has anyone combined off roading with fab fun in isolated places ? We are just finalising a Land Rover Defender restoration, and would like to go off road with likeminded couples/singles prefer north wales/lake distric areas but can travel further. Would be interested in meeting couples/singles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pacehopper12002Man 5 weeks ago

inverness

"Has anyone combined off roading with fab fun in isolated places ? We are just finalising a Land Rover Defender restoration, and would like to go off road with likeminded couples/singles prefer north wales/lake distric areas but can travel further. Would be interested in meeting couples/singles."

Loving the pic in the front of your Ducato. Where did you secure ropes to? Like to take mine up woodlands tracks for fun but normally just on the big bed in the back but your rope picture has me thinking

liverpool

There is always a way to find securing points for a leg spreader and restrainer. Working out how to do this in the defender now.......

By *pacehopper12002Man 5 weeks ago

inverness

"There is always a way to find securing points for a leg spreader and restrainer. Working out how to do this in the defender now......."

My daughter lives in Liverpool, you will need to show me next time I am visiting in my van

By *all dMan 5 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Count me in if there's any meets in North Yorkshire or the lakes.

I've a defender and am also into wild camping.

liverpool

North yorkshire and lakes definitely an option - we are setting our defender up for wild camping next couple of weeks.

By *ko12Man 5 weeks ago

LLANGOLLEN

"Has anyone combined off roading with fab fun in isolated places ? We are just finalising a Land Rover Defender restoration, and would like to go off road with likeminded couples/singles prefer north wales/lake distric areas but can travel further. Would be interested in meeting couples/singles."

Loving the sound of the greenlaning,off road fun

By *allnlongMan 5 weeks ago

Plymouth

Let me know if you come down to Devon or Cornwall, some great spots here

» Add a new message to this topic