FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > off roading/green laning

off roading/green laning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrswife500 OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

liverpool

Has anyone combined off roading with fab fun in isolated places ? We are just finalising a Land Rover Defender restoration, and would like to go off road with likeminded couples/singles prefer north wales/lake distric areas but can travel further. Would be interested in meeting couples/singles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pacehopper12002Man 16 weeks ago

Dover

"Has anyone combined off roading with fab fun in isolated places ? We are just finalising a Land Rover Defender restoration, and would like to go off road with likeminded couples/singles prefer north wales/lake distric areas but can travel further. Would be interested in meeting couples/singles."

Loving the pic in the front of your Ducato. Where did you secure ropes to? Like to take mine up woodlands tracks for fun but normally just on the big bed in the back but your rope picture has me thinking

liverpool

There is always a way to find securing points for a leg spreader and restrainer. Working out how to do this in the defender now.......

By *pacehopper12002Man 16 weeks ago

Dover

"There is always a way to find securing points for a leg spreader and restrainer. Working out how to do this in the defender now......."

My daughter lives in Liverpool, you will need to show me next time I am visiting in my van

By *all dMan 16 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Count me in if there's any meets in North Yorkshire or the lakes.

I've a defender and am also into wild camping.

liverpool

North yorkshire and lakes definitely an option - we are setting our defender up for wild camping next couple of weeks.

By *ko12Man 16 weeks ago

LLANGOLLEN

"Has anyone combined off roading with fab fun in isolated places ? We are just finalising a Land Rover Defender restoration, and would like to go off road with likeminded couples/singles prefer north wales/lake distric areas but can travel further. Would be interested in meeting couples/singles."

Loving the sound of the greenlaning,off road fun

By *allnlongMan 16 weeks ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

Let me know if you come down to Devon or Cornwall, some great spots here

By *randmrswife500 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 11/06/24 22:12:03]

By *randmrswife500 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

liverpool

Land Rover now finished so looking for places to start exploring - anyone else into fab off roading ?

Ideally north west England or north Wales.

By *db17Man 6 weeks ago

wigan

There are loads of places near kendel and back towards j27 of the m6 we used to go on the bikes but the were 4x4 as well

By *all dMan 6 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Hi 4x4 fabbers, I'm off camping in my Defender this week.

Over near Lancaster tonight then over in Pickering in North Yorkshire tomorrow.

By *urrey_2011Man 5 weeks ago

Dorking

Lots of good spots in North/mid wales.. I go on the bike but nice to meet those on 4 wheels too.

By *onstantinMan 5 weeks ago

Newtown

I'm in Mid-Wales. Recently bought a ranger Raptor to do some green laning. A beginner at off roading so looking for beginners intro to off roading. Would love some sexy fun and banter along the way. Have basic caping gear.

By *aughtycouplezpCouple 5 weeks ago

cheshire

Would definitely have a twist to it wouldn't it we know about 4 lanes around Wales that we do all the time lol , we would be up for it

By *aughty_couple_97Couple 4 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Land Rover now finished so looking for places to start exploring - anyone else into fab off roading ?

Ideally north west England or north Wales."

We have sent you a message hope to meet up soon also just seen you are also in Liverpool so probably already seen us around look forward to hearing back from you both soon x

By *orsaxbyMan 4 weeks ago

Kent

Hi ok have a off road vehicle a c.f. Moto Zforce and wandered if anyone knows if there is anywhere in the South of England where would I could go to use thanks xx

» Add a new message to this topic