FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Canada > 215..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dam and slut OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sure I know this isn't facebook, but nobody cannot be outraged at the news of 215 indigenous children found in a mass grave of a residential school run by priests and of the Catholic church.

Not aware of it? not surprised, I wasn't until 2007 when I met married an Ojypwa Chippewa female from Hiawatha reservation in Ontario Canada. Then my eyes were opened.

Indigenous children taken from families to be westernised, brutalised by buy people at the residential school. Don't believe me, Google..the catholic church has a lot questions to answer. The Canadian government who approved the residential school system which lasted upto 1996..in our life time....even the Indian act still exists. Trudeau, needs to come out and fox this..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Sure I know this isn't facebook, but nobody cannot be outraged at the news of 215 indigenous children found in a mass grave of a residential school run by priests and of the Catholic church.

Not aware of it? not surprised, I wasn't until 2007 when I met married an Ojypwa Chippewa female from Hiawatha reservation in Ontario Canada. Then my eyes were opened.

Indigenous children taken from families to be westernised, brutalised by buy people at the residential school. Don't believe me, Google..the catholic church has a lot questions to answer. The Canadian government who approved the residential school system which lasted upto 1996..in our life time....even the Indian act still exists. Trudeau, needs to come out and fox this.."

That is truly shocking The Catholic church has quite a lot to answer for regarding children and the death of them and also the historic a*use of them too. It's also disgusting how the Indigenous people are treated My heart goes out to them all and may their little souls R.I.P..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The injustices towards First Nations peoples continues today. It’s a disgrace.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Saw a tv programme a while back which highlighted this, had an indigenous lady explaining what had happened. The huts of the school were there as a memorial to what had taken place. I was shocked and saddened but not surprised after all they are still uncovering the secret graves in Ireland.

» Add a new message to this topic