By *unterslick OP   Couple  over a year ago

tullamore

hopefully this will help a few people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

tullamore

"hopefully this will help a few people

"

google chrome has a built in flash player,if you have other web browsers installed that need another version of flash player,then the two might be causing a conflict to each other,and causing each to crash,,

you can solve this by typing about:plugins into the chrome search bar and press enter,this shows a list of plug ins configured to to work on chrome,if under the flash section you have 2 or more files running at the same time,it will cause conflict,click the plus sign beside each flash player to see the details ,,search down along and find the chromes appdata folder,,thats the built in one for chrome,,the others will be in the windows folders,path name depends on which version of windows you have ,,you can now disable one of them,,recommende to disable the chrome/mozilla one,,as the one downloaded to windows can be used on all browsers,,

if after disabling the add on in chrome or mozilla,,just go back and turn the add on back on,

hope this helps a few people out,sorry for 2 posts had to go copy/paste lol

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Help please! We are not great with technology but our cam was fine until we were upgraded to windows 7. It now takes a single 'shot' in chat and won't do live feed of us. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, tried 3 different browers and still no joy. Any more suggestions?

Thank you x

tullamore

windows 7 is a bugger for knocking out cams,,have you tried to google your problem,,just type in the make and model of cam and that it wont run in windows 7,,if not mail me the make model and il see if i can find a solution

» Add a new message to this topic