FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Ive found a solution to the Cam problems in chat..

Ive found a solution to the Cam problems in chat..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought i'd post this as ive had cam problems in the chat rooms for the past month or so where it freeze's and the room laggs when it busy.

I tried everything except this.....install a new web browser with a built in flash player and java.

Installed AVANT Browser and Booomm! Problem solved.

We'e noticed when you are in chat rooms going through AVANT Browser it stables itself by circling ...i can't explain really..its as if your ready get kicked out or freeze but it circles to keep it stablized....

I really hope this works for you folks cuz i was at my wits end..xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thank you so much, i installed avant ultra and checked my cam and its fine no dropping out on audio whilst viewing cams and my own cam running smooth

cheers for the advise

By *ot Your Average Male 69Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

hi guys im getting a cam this weekend ,are they easy to set up,does anyone have any suggestions on which one i should look for,im new to all this,and want to get to no some of you beautiful ladies out there,any advice will be appreciated.

"I thought i'd post this as ive had cam problems in the chat rooms for the past month or so where it freeze's and the room laggs when it busy.

I tried everything except this.....install a new web browser with a built in flash player and java.

We'e noticed when you are in chat rooms going through AVANT Browser it stables itself by circling ...i can't explain really..its as if your ready get kicked out or freeze but it circles to keep it stablized....

I really hope this works for you folks cuz i was at my wits end..xxxx "

this sorted my isues ...thanks .....

"I thought i'd post this as ive had cam problems in the chat rooms for the past month or so where it freeze's and the room laggs when it busy.

I really hope this works for you folks cuz i was at my wits end..xxxx this sorted my isues ...thanks ..... "

spoke too soon...went into chat in Avant and the cam lasted 2 minutes .....back to the drawing board ...admin really need to sort this issue out ? my cam was working fine until about 6 weeks ago ...im guessing they have tweaked something and not for the better ?

» Add a new message to this topic