FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > General chat room

General chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was exchanging messages with a woman some weeks ago & she said we could continue in the 'general chatroom'. I asked where that was & she said 'on here'. Then she stopped replying to me. I thought she meant just continuing as we were. Is there a place on here called the 'general chatroom' where I could have kept in touch with her? Obviously I'm confused! Can anyone please explain?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes chatrooms are for all.

Easier to follow on a desktop device, but if you are a site supporter, it can be done on your mobile.

Look above and you'll see the 'chat' box....

Mobile:

Click on Home then scroll down find 'chat for mobile' box and click... follow instructions

Hope that's clearer....

Thanks for your response Miss. I haven't understood it yet but after sending this I'll look again at your explanation.

So is it possible that the lady in question stopped replying because she wanted us to chat within this forum in a place called the 'chatroom' rather than from our profiles? Anyway, I'll look at your reply again & report back.

I could't see a 'chat for mobile' box. I think there's a box that says: "New!Mobile cams chat"

But I'm struggling to switch between writing here & going away to carry out your instructions.There was something below the boxes about camming chatting. But if I leave this to have a look I will lose what I've typed so far. I'm aware of showing my age here!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"I could't see a 'chat for mobile' box. I think there's a box that says: "New!Mobile cams chat"

But I'm struggling to switch between writing here & going away to carry out your instructions.There was something below the boxes about camming chatting. But if I leave this to have a look I will lose what I've typed so far. I'm aware of showing my age here! "

Open another tab.

"I could't see a 'chat for mobile' box. I think there's a box that says: "New!Mobile cams chat"

But I'm struggling to switch between writing here & going away to carry out your instructions.There was something below the boxes about camming chatting. But if I leave this to have a look I will lose what I've typed so far. I'm aware of showing my age here! "

I'd question why she couldn't carry on speaking to you privately!

She could of said, I'll speak to you another time - why transfer you to a public room after private messaging? She can see you would struggle to connect on a mobile by not being a site supporter.

I'd forget about that idea hun and see if she carries on chatting privately.

If she doesn't, there's your answer......

Thanks to you both. I am a site supporter by the way. I think you are right that she could have continued chatting to me in the normal way.

I'll leave it now & assume that she has lost interest in me.

Thanks for your patience.

» Add a new message to this topic