FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Couple getting no replies

Couple getting no replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aver999 OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Mids

Been into chat on and off over the last week, saying hi and dropping the odd messages into ongoing convs, but failed to get any reply.

Last night we sat on cam again trying to join in but same result, one guy did ask us if we PM, said we like to chat in a group and that seemed to end that conversation!

We know people tend to stick to their own group of friends but expected at least some interaction from the room, plenty of guys were watching us - could they all be the shy retiring types unable to talk?

We've cammed elsewhere for years and really enjoyed it and was looking to do the same here, maybe even getting a few verifications at the same time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The watchers were too busy wanking

East Mids

"The watchers were too busy wanking "

Haha yes true, but there again they don't need to be watching anyone to do that

It can be helpful to consider that the chat rooms can be a bit like a local pub. The regulars know each other and chat away and it can take seeing a face a few times before it properly registers with them. I persisted and it was worthwhile, had some great times in the chatrooms. Keep it friendly and not crass and things will change

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

[Removed by poster at 01/08/20 10:53:37]

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Been into chat on and off over the last week, saying hi and dropping the odd messages into ongoing convs, but failed to get any reply.

Last night we sat on cam again trying to join in but same result, one guy did ask us if we PM, said we like to chat in a group and that seemed to end that conversation!

We know people tend to stick to their own group of friends but expected at least some interaction from the room, plenty of guys were watching us - could they all be the shy retiring types unable to talk?

We've cammed elsewhere for years and really enjoyed it and was looking to do the same here, maybe even getting a few verifications at the same time.

"

Maybe try one of the quieter rooms but just keep popping in there you'll pick up friends soon enough

East Mids

"It can be helpful to consider that the chat rooms can be a bit like a local pub. The regulars know each other and chat away and it can take seeing a face a few times before it properly registers with them. I persisted and it was worthwhile, had some great times in the chatrooms. Keep it friendly and not crass and things will change "

It sure did seem like that, but will persevere as we do like a good chat and play. Maybe we just need to show a bit more flesh to get their attention

"The watchers were too busy wanking

Haha yes true, but there again they don't need to be watching anyone to do that"

Lol true

"Been into chat on and off over the last week, saying hi and dropping the odd messages into ongoing convs, but failed to get any reply.

"

It’s a clicky site they’re all much the same

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Can be hard work in the chat rooms but once you get to know a few of the regulars you'll be off and running and always get the "Watchers" or the ones who just ask you get your baps out or have you any knickers on !! but we've had great fun in the local chat room and even gone on to meet some we have chatted with & great pictures by the way xxx

East Mids

"Can be hard work in the chat rooms but once you get to know a few of the regulars you'll be off and running and always get the "Watchers" or the ones who just ask you get your baps out or have you any knickers on !! but we've had great fun in the local chat room and even gone on to meet some we have chatted with & great pictures by the way xxx "

That's what we've had elsewhere within moments of switching on the cam!, must be a better type of clientele here

"It sure did seem like that, but will persevere as we do like a good chat and play. Maybe we just need to show a bit more flesh to get their attention "

Just be yourselves and persist. Like the others said try the local rooms too.

I can be guilty myself of only engaging with those who tend to be on cam but that's just my preference.

Best of luck guys.

East Mids

"It sure did seem like that, but will persevere as we do like a good chat and play. Maybe we just need to show a bit more flesh to get their attention

I can be guilty myself of only engaging with those who tend to be on cam but that's just my preference.

Best of luck guys."

will try again this weekend with a bit more flesh and see if we can temp anyone

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes it's nice to interact with people x

ashford

Yes I found that its clicky in cam rooms that's why I gave it up in end go on very occasionally x

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

We are a couple xx

"

Shy ???..... On here !?

Im no expert on this site but I’m pretty sure that’s not the reason ! ? But jumping in on threads is always a good way to meet new people

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"It sure did seem like that, but will persevere as we do like a good chat and play. Maybe we just need to show a bit more flesh to get their attention

Best of luck guys.

will try again this weekend with a bit more flesh and see if we can temp anyone "

I'd be very happy to chat and cam with you

It is hard to keep up with the messages, lot of people chatting at same time, screen moves quickly , so it is very difficult. This is only on busy rooms.

Op if you want, I can chat with you this weekend, drop an msg

ashford

I used to love chat rooms most of my veris from them but rarely go in them now they can b very clicky at times x

Welcome to the club

Chat rooms have never really caught our attention and tonnes honest it’s full of the same people talking the same old crap, do yourself a favour, forget the cyber nonsense, message some couples you like and arrange to meet post Covid

East Mids

Hey guys thanks for all the replies, we've stuck with it and made progress, now time to start having some fun in there

Hi, I will watch out for you and don,t mind chatting

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I stopped going into the chat rooms a few years ago now, found them to be very cliquey and hostile at times

By *iratedave2Man  over a year ago

dartford

"Hey guys thanks for all the replies, we've stuck with it and made progress, now time to start having some fun in there "

Guys will check your profile first (lovely by the way!) its set that you're only looking for couples and women though you both are straight?

)

» Add a new message to this topic