FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Rules

Rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

-loopy-*: hd1dogger This is a non-directing room. Please do not ask, request, direct or suggest anything to people on cam. If you do you risk being banned without further warning. If you actively encourage directing you may also be banned..

So you're not allowed to ask people on cams questions ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/rules

You may not direct people on cam to do something in particular, apart from in the Directing Room which is for people who want comments and to be told what to do. To be clear, directing can include suggesting or asking e.g. "could I see your tits?" is considered directing just as "show us your tits" is.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah I understand that but don't get the you may not ask the couples on cam stuff

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Maybe whatever you asked was took as directing?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Yeah I understand that but don't get the you may not ask the couples on cam stuff "

Depends what you were asking them really, if it was asking how their day was then a ban is harsh, if you were asking can you flash your knickers for me, then that is better left for a directing room.

Best advice is to read the rules and if you feel they are unfair then stick to rooms where you can ask whatever you like.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yeah I understand that but don't get the you may not ask the couples on cam stuff "

If it is sexual and you are asking them to do something then it isn't allowed. Asking questions is fine as long as it isn't the above

» Add a new message to this topic