FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > camera angle

camera angle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

For my personal safety, I prefer not to show my face on cam but I just can't, how ever hard I try, read my laptop screen to see what been written in the chat room and be on cam at the same time. I don't want to buy a new webcam, I tried using my mobile at the same time but it just removes me from using my laptop... is there any other way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

eBay sell various face masks with eye slots, from funny to sexy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve managed to link my phone to the laptop (third party app) but it don’t half chew through the phone’s battery, separate cams are cheap enough.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"eBay sell various face masks with eye slots, from funny to sexy "

yes that be so much fun wearing a mask on cam, thanks

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

We have just purchased a few masks as camming looks to be the way forward at the moment... but at least we get to have a little perv whilst having some fun ourselves in front of others...

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I can't decide what masks to use... I got a fancy dress venetian mask or purchase a celebrity full face masks... atm, just Halloween masks for sale but I don't want to frighten people

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"We have just purchased a few masks as camming looks to be the way forward at the moment... but at least we get to have a little perv whilst having some fun ourselves in front of others... "

ooo send me screenshot of what you got please?

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

We have got a separate webcam that we plug into the laptop (the built in one we disable)

Laptop plugged into the TV via a HDMI Cable, change your AV setting to a spare HDMI Port

use a wireless mouse and keyboard (so the laptop is on the floor or just out of site).

position the webcam in line with the TV so it doesn't show your face and you have a nice big screen to look at and you can have the keyboard on your lap whilst you are typing and looking at the TV

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"We have got a separate webcam that we plug into the laptop (the built in one we disable)

Laptop plugged into the TV via a HDMI Cable, change your AV setting to a spare HDMI Port

use a wireless mouse and keyboard (so the laptop is on the floor or just out of site).

position the webcam in line with the TV so it doesn't show your face and you have a nice big screen to look at and you can have the keyboard on your lap whilst you are typing and looking at the TV

"

sounds way too technical for me. I'm going for the easy option of mask wearing

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Blossom, NX explained it perfectly.

I don't use the HDMI bit (HDMI is the type of cable mouse Tellys have so you prob already have on in yours) but I can recommend the additional webcam part.

You just plug it to the USB port on the laptop and it'll prob work immediately. The only thing you'd have to do then is tell Fab (at the point where you're starting up a cam), which cam you want to use with Fab.

You could even try the "damsel in distress" tactic in a chat room and you'll have up guys queuing up to help you get it working properly.

I'm sure using a mask will be fine but you'd have more comfort if you buy an additional cam that has a long lead and a stznd so you can position it to your preferred angle.

Best of luck with it.

"We have got a separate webcam that we plug into the laptop (the built in one we disable)

"

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I can't decide what masks to use... I got a fancy dress venetian mask or purchase a celebrity full face masks... atm, just Halloween masks for sale but I don't want to frighten people "

Perhaps we should have a Halloween themed quiz with masks?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Use manycam or one of the others camera apps,

You have to pay to use there extra facilities but I’m sure you can blur your face or hide it

By *esley_CTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

There's an app you can download that allows you to use your phone as a webcam... have a Google! x

» Add a new message to this topic