FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Size of chat window

Size of chat window

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ala12345 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I did a quick search and didn't find anything, but I really dislike how I have to resize any chat window I click on. It seems like the default is incredibly small.

I get that this is a very minor thing to complain about and it's not a huge deal, but it would just streamline the process if rooms/chat came at a bigger size by default!

I'm not sure how to even implement this sort of change, I'm not a coders, or if it's even possible, so forgive my ignorance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Does it feel like instead of looking in a window you are peeping through a keyhole ?

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"Does it feel like instead of looking in a window you are peeping through a keyhole ?"

More like through a letterbox. What gets me is how some people are in 3 or 4 chatrooms with cam on at the same time, when I try joining more than one chatroom it closes down the first window

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"What gets me is how some people are in 3 or 4 chatrooms with cam on at the same time, when I try joining more than one chatroom it closes down the first window "
You'll find they're not active in more than one room. The chat software was modified a long time ago to stop you opening more than one chat window. However, there seems to a glitch that can leave you in more than one room. Popular opinion is that it happens if you don't close the chatroom and just jump from room to room. It seems to happen more if you have your cam on, although this may just be perception because you get noticed if you appear to be active on cam.

» Add a new message to this topic