Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

So many other options already to do this facetime, skype, kik, whatsapp

But possibly yes if there's interest

Admin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordieDaveMan  over a year ago

Whickham

About this i only access fabs via my phone why cant we use our cams on the cam rooms ,all i seem to get is other peoples cams up no volume and i cant video back to them ,can thia be sorted for mobile users please moderator

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

"About this i only access fabs via my phone why cant we use our cams on the cam rooms ,all i seem to get is other peoples cams up no volume and i cant video back to them ,can thia be sorted for mobile users please moderator "

I’m the same hence why I usually ask if anyone wants to go to Skype.

By *illieGTV/TS  over a year ago

High Heels

"So many other options already to do this facetime, skype, kik, whatsapp

Admin"

I used to be on another swingers site with private one to one cams but limited to subscribing members. They were very popular with site users so I would be more than happy if this site were to provide this facility. I'd even pay a small premium for it.

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Admin

I used to be on another swingers site with private one to one cams but limited to subscribing members. They were very popular with site users so I would be more than happy if this site were to provide this facility. I'd even pay a small premium for it. "

Great idea!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Who would monitor these cams ?

For when things go wrong, Under age, Things that are banned on chat etc

High Heels

"Who would monitor these cams ?

For when things go wrong, Under age, Things that are banned on chat etc "

You have to be over a certain age to join this site and access to private cams restricted to members of this site via the chatrooms?? I don't see a problem and more secure than other online apps.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

You have to be over a certain age to join this site and access to private cams restricted to members of this site via the chatrooms?? I don't see a problem and more secure than other online apps."

People get banned all the time for doing things they aren't supposed to on cam by being reported or mods viewing their cams, If they was private who would remove them ? Also if they was doing something illegal and the cam footage somehow found its way onto a other sites fab would be dragged into it

By *aulrob121Man  over a year ago

Halifax

Private rooms could be a good idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin

I used to be on another swingers site with private one to one cams but limited to subscribing members. They were very popular with site users so I would be more than happy if this site were to provide this facility. I'd even pay a small premium for it. "

Same

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Admin"

Would definitely prefer to do private cams in here than have to share mobile number on WhatsApp etc. Have used other sites to do this in the past like Skype, but would be great to keep it all in fab.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

You have to be over a certain age to join this site and access to private cams restricted to members of this site via the chatrooms?? I don't see a problem and more secure than other online apps.

People get banned all the time for doing things they aren't supposed to on cam by being reported or mods viewing their cams, If they was private who would remove them ? Also if they was doing something illegal and the cam footage somehow found its way onto a other sites fab would be dragged into it"

Very good point

High Heels

People get banned all the time for doing things they aren't supposed to on cam by being reported or mods viewing their cams, If they was private who would remove them ? Also if they was doing something illegal and the cam footage somehow found its way onto a other sites fab would be dragged into it

Very good point"

On the other site I referred to above the private cams were 1-2-1 for subscription paying members only. Only the two parties involved can see each others cam ... that's the whole point of private 1-2-1 cams. The site mods don't have to police the private cams, third parties can't view the cams so I can't see a problem with such a facility on this site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good point

On the other site I referred to above the private cams were 1-2-1 for subscription paying members only. Only the two parties involved can see each others cam ... that's the whole point of private 1-2-1 cams. The site mods don't have to police the private cams, third parties can't view the cams so I can't see a problem with such a facility on this site."

This would be a superb addition to the chatrooms.

They would be private we wouldn't want it monitored.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looks like it could be a good idea. Hope it’s looked into

By *niceguyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think it's a great idea

» Add a new message to this topic