FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Couples room suggestion

Couples room suggestion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rDigital_Curvygirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stroud Area

What does anyone think to a room that filters by MF, FF and MM?

Couples looking for couples chat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't agree. The rooms are just that, chat rooms so everyone should be free to go into them x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"What does anyone think to a room that filters by MF, FF and MM?

Couples looking for couples chat."

I don't think it would work, as many couples use separate single sex profile for chat, rather than a single couples one.

lol not chat rooms a chat room on a swingers site would imply that swingers chatting about swing that would be so wrong its people looking for a bit of skin to wank off over sad no very sad

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Have seen the 'male' of a couple lots of times, but never the female.

So use your own judgement. Not in agreement for a couples only room. Many lie, many are true. But it is always up to using your nouse!

a couples only room is a great idea,yes males can make up a profile but if they are photo verified then they can enter,

when we go in the south west room there are more males then couples or females and with us being new to chat it is a bit UN-nerving.

Finaly, yes a great god dam idea....we strongly belive that a swing site is for couples only(. Calm down folks)....cant stand single guys in a chat room..."o wow ,your so hot tonight baby". Piss off and get a girl friend!!!!...

Its not swinging there after its a shag with anyone..rant over! Now for the abuse!pmsl

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"Finaly, yes a great god dam idea....we strongly belive that a swing site is for couples only(. Calm down folks)....cant stand single guys in a chat room..."o wow ,your so hot tonight baby". Piss off and get a girl friend!!!!...

Its not swinging there after its a shag with anyone..rant over! Now for the abuse!pmsl "

well if you strongly believe that swing sites are only for couples....why are you on Fab which is for everyone?

"Finaly, yes a great god dam idea....we strongly belive that a swing site is for couples only(. Calm down folks)....cant stand single guys in a chat room..."o wow ,your so hot tonight baby". Piss off and get a girl friend!!!!...

Its not swinging there after its a shag with anyone..rant over! Now for the abuse!pmsl "

What would the couples to then that are only looking for single guys like us ?

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Why not just go the whole hog and have a room for bisexual couples who live within spitting distance of Bagshot?

I bet you get pissed off when anyone who isn't bisexual contacts you and anyone who lives miles away from you and blah blah blah... some guys don't want a girlfriend.

Some of them like fucking attached, sexy, broadminded women.

I think I prefer variety not narrow minds.

Discuss

Its not swinging there after its a shag with anyone..rant over! Now for the abuse!pmsl

Wot a great idea!!!!

Why not just go the whole hog and have a room for bisexual couples who live within spitting distance of Bagshot?

I bet you get pissed off when anyone who isn't bisexual contacts you and anyone who lives miles away from you and blah blah blah... some guys don't want a girlfriend.

Some of them like fucking attached, sexy, broadminded women.

I think I prefer variety not narrow minds.

Discuss"

love to see a bdsm room

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"love to see a bdsm room"

would love to see a Happy Friendly room ...oh yes, General Room in old chat was like that once upon a time lol

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Who cares, lets have a couples room for couples who want couples:

That way when they want to chat to single ladies or guys that they have met and are friends with they can change rooms.

As a single guy on fab i will chat to just about anyone and i have never ever said 'get your tits out' or anything like that to anyone be it a single lady or a lady who is in a couple.

Some people on Fab are so quick to judge what everone else is or should be.

Personally i am just happy to chat to anyone and if anyone offends me (whch is not easy) I just block the individual; strangly i dont think every couple should be blocked because one couple says something nasty !

To Ringwraith we say "good on you", if all singles were like you then couples wouldn't have a problem.We have raised this subject before, everyone is entitled to be on here but a couples only room gives couples the choice of talking only to couples or going to another room to chat with anyone they want to.Alright there are the frauds on here but you can use your common sense with those (as you have to do when you are in the chat rooms at the moment).Why doesn't admin give it a try and see how popular it is.It can stand or fall on it's popularity!!

Following on from the last thread.ADMIN, could you please give us some idea if you would consider a couples room for a trial period.After all, there are areas in the chat rooms that have very few numbers visiting them, surely from the interest this generates it is worthy of a trial!!!!

By *e ja vue 2Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

what is wrong with a cpls only room????? only singles thinking that the swinging world wouldn't be the same without them!!!! the op wasnt asking for all chat rooms to be cpls only, just a dedicated one, which is a great idea.

The bdsm room is also a great idea as would a tv/ts room, a bi room, a gay room all good idea,

It would allow you to enter a room that is full of peeps with the same interests as you rather than just geographical, or the exhibitionist directing rooms, you wont/ or need it to be a filter by status just an interest, we wouldn't enter a BDSM room as it not our thing by why not allow all who like BDSM a chance to chat to people who do?

As a chat user we like the rooms but the more the merrier, Why should we all conform to a norm of all in a room and filter out who you dont like by ignoring them

» Add a new message to this topic