FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Not seeing all cams in a room

Not seeing all cams in a room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ost Sock OP   Man  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Hi all

I’ve been forlornly “launching Captain Pickard into warp speed” while viewing cams on Fab for ten years now .

I’ve noticed recently that popular cams in rooms are often not viewable now. It was never an issue until a few months ago.

I’m guessing thaf Fab has become busier, and there is actually a limit on numbers watching any one cam. Perhaps this limit was never reached back in the day?

I’m a Site Supporter, but it happens in both full and non-full rooms for me.

I have looked to see if others are asking the same, but not seen anything.

It’s not a huge issue - just wondering. Any information would be gratefully received .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *llrealme48Man  over a year ago

Oldham/manchester

The webcam chat rooms are very frustrating at the best of times. It says (room full) think 179 people, then when you enter it, around 20 at most on cam and the rest just view ?? “free loaders” and the people who pm you are never on cam. If you go into a cam chatroom, it should be made that you need to go on cam. Your face doesn’t need to be on if you don’t. I like to chat to people I can see. Have it where, If you enter not on cam, you can be in there for 10 min then can’t go back in for another hour. Plus other rooms where single guys looking for single women and single women looking for single men

By *F22Man  over a year ago

Dungarvan

"Hi all

I’ve been forlornly “launching Captain Pickard into warp speed” while viewing cams on Fab for ten years now .

I’ve noticed recently that popular cams in rooms are often not viewable now. It was never an issue until a few months ago.

I’m guessing thaf Fab has become busier, and there is actually a limit on numbers watching any one cam. Perhaps this limit was never reached back in the day?

I’m a Site Supporter, but it happens in both full and non-full rooms for me.

I have looked to see if others are asking the same, but not seen anything.

It’s not a huge issue - just wondering. Any information would be gratefully received ."

This is very frustrating you could be watching a cam and jump Refresh screen and then the cam is gone cannot be viewed

» Add a new message to this topic