FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Do I have to play on cam??

Do I have to play on cam??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Okay okay in the cams can you just watch the chat go by, or do you have to play on cam???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Okay okay in the cams can you just watch the chat go by, or do you have to play on cam???"

You do what you want to do, nothing more than that.

If you are happy joining in the chat then leave it at that. If you feel the need to do more then do so. Most importantly - Do not be led into doing something you are not comfortable with.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Okay okay in the cams can you just watch the chat go by, or do you have to play on cam???"

Not at all. Just a good way to verify people but, best doing that out of the directing rooms ha! X

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

"Okay okay in the cams can you just watch the chat go by, or do you have to play on cam???

Not at all. Just a good way to verify people but, best doing that out of the directing rooms ha! X"

That’s the thing I wasn’t even in the directing room, I was in the south west one,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Okay okay in the cams can you just watch the chat go by, or do you have to play on cam???

Not at all. Just a good way to verify people but, best doing that out of the directing rooms ha! X

That’s the thing I wasn’t even in the directing room, I was in the south west one, "

I went on for the first time in the northern swingers and was chatting to a lovely guy about all the functions available and asking where he fancied going on holiday this year hahaha best to use laptop as you can’t see half as much on a mobile! As in the options!! Of course, you can naked if you want to, but, I wouldn’t dare!! Xx

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

You do what you want to do, nothing more than that.

If you are happy joining in the chat then leave it at that. If you feel the need to do more then do so. Most importantly - Do not be led into doing something you are not comfortable with."

Totally agree with this. The guys can be really pushy and demanding about girls having to show more, do more, on cam. Usually it is the guys who are not even on cam. I just ignore them and block if necessary.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I don’t even go on cam

I look shite on there and would rather just arrange to meet

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Not at all, I've been on a fair few times and never as much shown a shoulder (I know, everyone's gutted )

By *adyJane86Woman  over a year ago

South of Lincoln

I use chat rooms but don't play on cam . Get less bombarded that way

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

That’s the thing I wasn’t even in the directing room, I was in the south west one, "

No one has the right to pressurise you to do anything on cam that you do not want to do, especially in a non directing room, it is against rules for them to even ask or suggest.

By *un beforeMan  over a year ago

london colney

Remember to watch out for the so called couples , the ones were the invisible female half never seen site , thousand of them

» Add a new message to this topic